Lowryder 2 x AK47 & Lowlife Blueberry Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Brazilian_Unit, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I am currently growin 4 Lowryder 2 x AK47 and 3 Lowlife Blueberry, ALL FEMALES. They are all on day 22, all have shown sex between day 17-21. I'm a little late since I'm on day 22, but I'll keep everyone posted from here on, with lots of pics. Any question or comments are welcome.

Enjoy some pics of the 3 Lowlife Blueberry.

Attached Files:

2. Pics of 3 Lowryder 2 x AK47

Attached Files:

3. Pics of my crazy lookin Lowryder 2 x AK47.

Attached Files:

4. Pics are a few days olds. Tomorrow I'll take new pics and post, they are growing fast. My 1000hps blulb burnt out yesterday, right now they are under 2 blue and 2 red spectrum T5 flourecents. Tomorrow they will have their 1000hps back, hope it wont harm they with the back and forth with the lights, time on and time off stayed the same.
    For soil I am using FOXFARM Ocean Forest mixed with perlite and little bit of coco, make soil soft for the roots to grow easyer. 2 gallon pots, all Advanced Nutrients nutes.
    Any questions ?? Comments ??
    Peace, keep them growing

Attached Files:

5. i think that looks like you might get some nice plants. i've seen some pics of some very nice auto ak47. hope it goes great!

6. Thanks
    I'll post new pics here in a bit, just got the new 1000hsp bulb, they been 3 days without it, they gonna love it.

7. UPDATE
    Day 25

The girls are lovin to have their 1000hps back, growin nice and strong.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Here are the 4 LOWRYDER 2 x AK47;
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Here are the 3 LOWLIFE BLUEBERRY;
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As for watering, I'm not going to use SUPERthrive and HOMEx no more, now got something to help the roots grow, it's called B'cuzz ROOT. Anyone has any comments on this product ???
    [​IMG]

Well I watered them with the followin;
    3/4 tsp B'cuzz Root Stimulator
    5 mL Sensi Bloom A and B
    3 mL Mother Earth Bloom Tea
    4 mL Liquid Carbo Load
    1.4 grm Bud Blood (last time)
    PPM: 760
    PH: 6.3

Attached Files:

8. UPDATE
    Day 27

Today I decided to make a DIY CO2, used one of those 5 gallons water containers. Used the following mix;
    16 cups of sugar
    1 gallons warm water
    16 teaspoons baking soda
    mix everything good, then add
    1 gallons cool water
    16 teaspoons of bread yeast
    mix everything one more time, put a hole on the lid to fit a rigid tubing, put so silicone to close any gaps, than ran the rigid tubing from the 5 gallon container/tank that is placed outside the grow tent to the fan that ventilates inside the tent on top of my plants.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Also I was messin around with the lights, cold air coming in from the AC, ect. and got the temps to drop a little bit, so I lowered the lights, they are between 16 -20 inches from the tops of the plants and temps stay between 74F-77F during lights on.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my favorite of them all, of couse I got mad love for all of them but she is my baby, she has only six branches, but 4 are going to turn into main colas (I hope). That's how she grew, I did nothing for her to come out like that. She is a Easy Ryder (LOWRYDER 2 x AK47).
    [​IMG]

As for feeding, today I stoped using BUD BLOOD and started using BIG BUD, I have heard of alot of good things about this product. So here goes the feeding for the girls today,

3/4 tsp B'cuzz Root Stimulator
    5 mL Sensi Bloom A and B
    3 mL Mother Earth Bloom Tea
    4 mL Liquid Carbo Load
    1.2 grm Big Bud
    PPM: 660
    PH: 6.3

Any questions or comments feel free and thanks for checking out my grow journal.
    PEACE everyone

Attached Files:

9. Very nice setup! WTG on the diy Co2. :smoke: I'll be keeping up. I'd love to hear a smoke report on the blueberry when the time comes.

10. Thanks for the reply, yeah the CO2 wasn't hard or expensive to make, just hope it works, it fuc*in smells the entire tent, thats a good thing (I think). I can't wait for the blueberry to be ready. Smoked blueberry like 5 years ago and I still remember the smell and taste.
    I also have a BUBBLEBERRY (not auto flowering), a stable hybrid between Bubblegum and Blueberry, just like in the movie Totally Baked. But she is a different story, gonna make her a mother plant to take clones. Thats why I am givin these autos a try, while my mothers grow so I can take clones, I have a few autos thats gonna be ready sooner.

11. I will be interested to find out if the 1000w hps and the Co2 give you a bigger yield. The environment is deluxe.

What are your temps running in there?

12. Lights on between 77-73, humidity 40%-50% (after the changes I did this weekend)
    Lights off between 73-62, humidity goes up 50%-70% (that's before the changes I did this weekend), I have a small dehumidifier, just put it in the tent to see if it helps, will know in the morning.

13. That's a sweet looking grow, Unit!
    You're gonna do very well with those babies. I'm doing an LR2 grow myself, but it's under CFL's. My older plant is 26 days, and no signs of sex so far, but I've heard that plants under CFL take longer anyway.
    Very nice. Best of Luck!

14. Good looking setup there. Subscribed.

15. cool another 1000w setup for me to compare with,mine on the whole other side though you got high tech and im on the low-tech as in i even built my own reflector lol.im useing 1 gallon grow bags and no co2,gonna be interesting to see the difference in yeald between them that way ill know how much more mine will be capable of with co2.by the way my lights at 32 inches i had it down to 29 and my plants got too hot i have ac and fan so no problem with heat reduction but it was too much light how are you getting yours so close without burn?

16. Hey, nice to see another auto grower around, thanks for stoppin by.
    Me hight tech ?? Not even close to what I want, you know, people are greedy always want something better and more. I still need a climate controller, portable AC, CO2 system with timer, carbon filter (next week).
    My CO2 is homemade, I don't even know if it works or not, but it's worth a try.
    The cooltube in between 19-24 inches from the girls tops. To help reduce the heat I closed a few AC vents throu out the house, so all the cold air is forced into the room where the tent is in, then ran a 6" ducting from the vent in the room to the tent, really helped out. AC stays on 24/7, haven't seen the new energy bill yet after the 1000hps and 24/7 AC started running. Check out the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. Just ordered 10 more EASY RYDER FEMINIZED seeds and 1 BUDDHA SEEDS WHITE DWARF FEMINIZED (just to see how the smoke is).

18. heya unit sup bro wanting to see your girls got any update pics man?:)

19. Hi Unit, setup is looking nice man, but you better be sitting down when the electric bill arrives lol!

20. Wow Brazil, everything looks awesome! Nice set up. It looks like you have covered all the bases. Plants are coming along nicely, they are spoiled that's for sure! Good Job :smoking: