My first grow 2 northern soul, 2 blue cheese 1 pure gold

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lrn2board, May 14, 2009.

1. #1 lrn2board, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    Ok so heres my thought on my grow. I got 5 little buds growing under 5 cfl 26 watt daylight lights in a dresser thats 3ft by 2ft by 2ft. The buds are all feminized and are northern soul, blue cheese and pure gold. they are in rockwool cubes in regular tap water. I haven't done anything with ph or nutrients yet. Now after another 2 week or so i am going to be transplanting these babies. Most of them outside but 1 or 2 for indoor hydroponic grow indoor in a 2-3 plant dwc set up. the other area will be a closet with a 400 watt hps light and mylar lining the whole closet. i have hydroton as the medium and general hydroponic micro and bloom nutrients for when they are transplanted. here are my pictures from day one of seeds going in to today which is day 10, check them out! tell me what you think! i got more seeds coming, my second grow will be alll indoor and i got silver haze, ny special and pineapple express ( NO JOKE!!! check out attitude seed bank) very pumped :cool:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

***THOSE ARE FROM MAY 4th, that is the day the babies were planted in an hour soaked rockwool cubes in normal tap water for a couple days nothing happens, i do comment in the absolute begginers posts but then got told these journals are a better way to go***

[​IMG]

***May 8th a little girl. ONE OF MY NOrthern soul was so excited when i saw her sproutin :smoking:***

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

***may 9th getting even bigger the norther soul OH YA! 2 of them sprouted the other one never did at this point and never will BOOO but i was still waiting for the blue cheese***

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

***May 10th, the cheese came up! though two sprouted only one survived, the other collapsed on itself, tried tying it up to a stick (see next set of pics, but doesn't survive. the other blue cheese never sprouts***

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

***May 12th added another blue cheese and a pure gold seed into new rockwool cubes put the dome back on to try and raise humidity, also added 2 more 26 watt lightss***

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

***May 14th, lots of progress seedlings have sprouted, the 2 northern soul are showing there 3rd set of leaves, the blue cheese its 2nd and im pretty excited.temp is at 79 and humidity at 49%. Also lowered the light too 2 incxhes from top of highest plants (the two norther soul. One light went out so its just 5 26 daylight cfl lights.***

what does everyone think so far? thanks in advance!

2. bump up can anyone comment?

3. let me know how she tastes, the 2 i have now are the healthiest and strongest out of them all

4. Hey can someone help just noticed my roots are showing through the rockwool cube and i am not ready to transplant, what should i do?

5. so i just got home and my babies dont seem to have grown, in the last two days they have stayed pretty much the same, except that the leaves seem to be bending down, seems like wind burn or something. I put a sheet up to block the wind from hitting the plant but still gets into the dresser. Is it bad that my plants aren't growing any more? also the roots have reazched the bottom of the one maybe 3 inch rockwool cube. i will post tomorrow some pics to show you what it looks like but tonight its a bowl then bed. :smoking:

6. so i took the 2 blue chz, 2 northern soul and the one pure gold outside. We just got our last frost (hopefully) and they were outgrowing their medium so i had to do something with them quick. Will have an indoor grow soon featuring pineapple express :ey: