The Death Star: Medical Reaserch Lab II

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FaderVader, Apr 14, 2009.

1. #1 FaderVader, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Alright the troopers cleaned and quarantined and we're all ready for the new clones in the domes.

This time the lab is running:

24 Darth Kush

10 Critical mass

4 Grape ape

3 unknown name (DK x CM)

Instead of a 4 week veg Im switching it back straight from clone dome. Implementing training and a scrog or may just stake um. Either we should have some 2 foot colas and not some 4 foot bushes.

Co2 will also be added and the 600 on the mover in the center of the garden at 2 week after 12/12 flip.

We are going straight to 12/12 from dome. Back to circle 8" coco liners . I was trying out the larger square 3 gallon coco liners but they are LAME.:rolleyes:

Always replacing equipment
    View attachment 198834

Here we go again
    View attachment 198835

View attachment 198836

View attachment 198837

View attachment 198838

View attachment 198839

I know its zip ties and duct tape for RO waste water hose.
    View attachment 198840

2. The Grape Ape that will be joining the new clones. I just got my GA mom back so next round i will be able to set a whole tray.
    View attachment 198841

Some more clones cooking in the shadows of the trees.
    View attachment 198842

:smoking:

3. Darth Kush. Mwahahahaha.....

Can't wait man. That was a helluva chop too, in your last journal.

4. Im getting an early seat for this one!

5. #5 FaderVader, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    Tray on right holds 24 Darth Kush
    Tray on left: Square pots are 10 Critical Mass (I needed to get rid of the last few square coco liners, i hate to waste material.)
    4 round pots @ end are Gape ape (including the larger one that has had some veg time)
    3 round pots huddled together between the GA and CM are Dark Kush x Critical Mass
    View attachment 199106

24 Darth Kush

View attachment 199107
    Nutes added and resevors toped off
    View attachment 199108
    Aplying some lst to the GA that was in one of the mother trays, you can see the water line form the ebb and flow.
    View attachment 199109

View attachment 199110

6. This is going to be some grow, glad I checked in early. I missed the last one!

7. #7 FaderVader, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    A couple days after transplant

GA taking off so quickly
    View attachment 200848

some DK
    View attachment 200849

View attachment 200850

Got to get that RH up
    View attachment 200851

Running 1.07 ec on DK tray and .85 on the Mix tray for a couple more days then ill turn it up to 1.10 on both trays and raise it to 1.4 till pk 13/14 and week 4 they should be @ 1.7 then a slow climb down dependent on visial observations and how fast they are growing/responding to training.

8. I'm in for the ride :D

9. Are your GA's sprouting only 3-finger leaves?

10. Yeah that mutant is being weeded out. You can see a healthy small cutting next to it in the pic from the true mom, it has healthy leaves. This cutting was given to me weak and i vegged it for a few weeks to try and get some funk out of it. :p Will see how it turns out.

11. Why kill it? Mutants have the same potential to produce the same killer bud. Hell, I'd keep it and breed it to make a stealth strain!

12. Great pictures of the mutant, I love my two mutants, I hope the bud has super powers!

13. I still have my original GA mom. I actually think it was a stress issue, it still has some regular growth on a couple shoots.

I'm not killing her, I'm just letting her show me her true potential. :smoking:

14. #14 FaderVader, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
  15. Now that is an update!!! Bad luck on the AC, wasn't my day for things blowing up either. Not in my grow room but I had a shock when my computer died this morning. Now Ive had to rig this old machine up, no more gaming but at least I can still surf GC.

This journal is getting huge and its only early days, awesome

16. Uh i hate computer problem, nothing worse then not being able to get your WoW on!:smoking:

17. #17 FaderVader, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
  18. #18 FaderVader, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Stats Update

Day 11 (after 12/12 flip)

temp: 78

Rh: 36%

h2o temp: 72

ph 5.8

Ec : 1.02 Mix tray 1.10 DK tray (i noticed some early leaf conueing on this tray, was all the way up to 1.49 ec after 3 days 0_o, don't know what water issues that tray is having but the plants look fantastic and the levels all reset so no harm done i guess.)

Ec run off: .97 mix tray and 1.06 DK tray

Running 2 600w air cooled on each tray about 2 feet off canopy atm. 2400w for 6x6

Co2: 300 ppm no supliment has been added yet, should happen on day14 or so ( i like to wait till i see the first hairs apear before bumping levels up.)

19. They sure do grow fast at this stage! I wish I could so a stats update but all my test equipment is failing.

20. This going to be sweeeeet !!!! :metal: You really seem to have your system all lined up, hope someday I see such a garden with my own eyes. :p Preferably one Ive built lol.