Blue Dream, Neville's Haze,Super Silver Haze,Super Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RustyJay, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Okay it's sunday afternoon just got back from the Red Lobster and a little bored. So i have decided to start a second journal with some of the other strains i am trying to grow. My other grow is in week five of flower so hope i am not overdoing it with another journal.

OK what we got here is a Blue dream clone i got from one of my first plants. This is actually the third time i am growing this plant. Just want to share it with everybody else because i think in flowering it's one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen. Don't know to much about this strain only that it's clone only blueberry X haze cross and takes about 10 weeks to flower. It's in the third cannabible but doesn't say to much about it.

The Super Silver Haze, Neville's Haze ans Super lemon haze are all from Green House seeds. The Super silver and Neville's haze are from a sativa mix pack that was sent to me by mistake. I really wanted the Super Lemon Haze so i contacted the attitude seed bank and they sent them out free of charge, and quick too within 7 days. The SSH and NH are a week out of the ground. The SLH just got put in the ground and waiting for it to pop up. I am really interested in the Neville's haze since it is supposed to be for experienced growers and the long flowering time of 14 weeks. I wanna see if can pull it off.

Well here's a little about my setup.
    Fox Farms ocean forest soil
    Using Flora nova grow and bloom with kool bloom
    In 2 gal pots right now switching to 5 gal before flowering.
    400 watt mh for veg
    1000 and 600 watt hps for flowering.
    8" can fan for ventalation, and a passive intake.
    No carbon filter because i dont care what my house smells like.

Well hope i havent forgotten anything. If you see anything wrong any comments are welcome. Have only been growing since late Dec so i still have alot to learn. Wish me luck.

Attached Files:

2. My sunday afternoon

Attached Files:

3. I would try and position your lighting module a few inches closer or - prop your little cannabis plants up towards it. It being the lighting module, also known as, the artificial sun. A crucial part to getting some nice fat juicy sexy amazing awesome buds.

Good Luck RustyJay

4. Just got home and noticed that the super lemon haze popped above the ground.

Attached Files:

5. subcribed. i am waiting on my super lemon haze and i cant wait to see how urs does.

6. Thanks for the help. Lowered light a little bit just dont want to burn my seedlings.

7. Thanks I cant wait myself. I want to see if it is worth the hype.

8. Okay week two already. Just a little note to begin with I changed the Blue Dream clone i was using for this journal for another one that look's a little healthier. The one clone i was using was potted in some recycled soil (won't do that again) and does not look as great as the others so i will transplant it and let it get better.

Well really nothing exciting going on here, just vegging out. I didn't check the plants for two days since i got a little busy and the little super lemon haze stretched out a little bit. Oh well just have to watch it from now on so it doesn't stretch anymore. I have been growing for like 4 months now and I am surprised that i have not run into any really major problems yet. Don't know if that's beginners luck or just being well prepared thanks to all expert growers here. I mean i bought like three books and there still was e few question's that couldn't have been answered without the help of others here.

Here is a few pic's of the lady's from today. I threw in a pic of another blue dream clone cut from the same plant as the one i am showing currently, it just rooted quicker and is growing like a beast at least a inch a day.

Attached Files:

9. One of my blue dream plants at week 7

Attached Files:

10. Week three and all's well. A little busy today but i did get some time to get some pic's

Attached Files:

11. damn you got yourself some good genetics.

12. I dont know if my phone camera can capture it but the nugs on this blue dream look sugar coated.

Attached Files:

13. Mmm Mmm , too late into your last journal but read the whole thing, good luck with your plants, were the missplacements all fems? You didnt say.

14. Ya they are all fem seeds. After buying my blue cheese and chiesel fem seeds i dont think i will ever buy non feminized seeds. Thanks for checking out my journal, hopefully i can get some killer bud from these plants. They are all getting pretty close to flowering maybe just another week for all but the Super lemon Haze.

15. Was just messing around with my handycam and seeing how close i could zoom in on some of the blue dream. I will update soon just a little loaded right now.

Attached Files:

16. Killer grow you got going on man:hello: Greenhouse seeds are the shit! Im going to pull up a chair and watch this one:smoke:

17. Thanks for coming by hopefully this will be something to watch. I have never grown anything from greenhouse before. Been growing for like 5 months now and gaining a little bit more confidence with each plant.

I was going to update today but will have to do it tomorrow since i have been taking bong rips all day and really don't feel like it right now (typical stoner)

18. Week four of this journal and i finally got my ass to do this update. Everything is going great at the moment. I think my next big purchase will probably be a 1000 watt light for the closet. Which just suck because i just bought that 400 watt light about three months ago. I was thinking maybe i could do a little side grow of some auto flowering dwarfs with that light. I have been reading up on them lately and the sound of about 2 ounces 9 weeks from seed sound a little bit interesting.

All the plant's are healthy right now. A couple of them look a little stretched to me(thats why i want the light). I probably have a few to many plant's in the closet right now but oh well i will make it work. I should take clones tonight, not sure how many or of what i will take yet. The super silver haze should go into flower by wednesday with the others following behind. Except for the Super lemon which will be a few more weeks.
    Well i took a few pics of the plants and also as a bonus i threw in a few other plants that i am growing right now that are around the same age.

Also on a side note seriously considering solar panels for my house. My electricity bill is getting up there. My in-laws just recently got them and their bill was 300 on average. Last month it was $15.00.

Attached Files:

19. :confused: how much did u yeild from chiesel n cheese? update the 1st grow :d safe

20. Ya sorry about the disappearance act. I had finals and was working alot. Barely had enough time to take care of the plants and after all that i kind of just forgot.
    All four plants from the first grow were cut a while ago. I was disappointed with the chiesel. I got like 5 ounces of the 2 plants of chiesel but when dried was light and fluffy and burned super quick. It just did not pack the punch i was looking for. The blue cheese on the other hand was superb i got almost 6 ouces off the blue cheese. The nugs were smaller but alot denser and very pungent my wife said it smelled like throw up when we first cut them but now dried and cured it smells awsome. I have some pictures but i have to find were i put my camera.
    As for the plants in this grow we have a slight problem. The super silver, arjan's and neville's haze have all gotten to damn big. I put them in flower when they were all about 20 inches. They are all almost 8 feet tall now. I am moving those 3 to an outside location. I think they will still revert back into veg not much budding on them. Hopefully they will turn into giants outside. The blue dream and super lemon haze are doing well and as soon as i find my damn camera i will update this page