Organic Super Lemon Haze, Blue Cheese, Violator Kush and many more!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ggmallow, Apr 4, 2009.

1. #1 ggmallow, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    This is written as a educational document only, in no way actually relates to me or anyone I know, all pictures have been found from online sources and have been used solely as examples. I do not grow Marijuana or encourage anyone to do so as its illegal in most areas of the world. If you are the authorities press alt+F4 as you have violated your rights to view this and are not welcome in any manner and can not use this in anyway. Lastly I participate on this website just for entertainment.

Now with the stupid stuff out of the way let’s begin!

Strains: Super Lemon Haze, Big Bang, Violator Kush, Strawberry Cough, Blue Cheese, Space Queen x AK47, The Fantasy and Pure Gold
    Room Specifications
    Vegative Cabinet
    This is an old dresser that I have gutted completely and then lined with Mylar. Inside it is being powered by a 150w HPS with supplemental fluorescents. This is kept cool using a cool tube which I found found a do it your self for on this forum which is located here.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-room-design-setup/184802-diy-best-cool-tube.html
    The whole entire cabinet is ventilated using a 4” Sunleaves 200 CFM inline fan. Before placing the plants into the dresser this area was sterilized using a multi step process using bleach and alcohol.
    Flowering Tent
    My flowering tent is the Secret Jardin DR80. Lurking inside is a 400w High Pressure Sodium light in a cool tube. This bulb is powered by a Digital Green House ballast. For ventilation I use a 6” 452 CFM Vortex inline fan which pulls threw the cool tube and a carbon filter that then follows out of the grow into my wall. Currently I have a 6” duct booster pushing air into the tent and the other ventilation hole remaining open.
    Strain Descriptions
    All genetics where obtained from Attitude seed bank except Space Queen x AK47
    which is a clone only of mine.
    www.theattitudeseedbank.com

Green House Seeds Big Bang
    Genetics:
    Skunk, Northern Light, El Niño.
    Effect: Very known for its medicinal properties, it is sold in the Dutch pharmacies as prescription medicine.
    Relaxing and calming effect.
    Flowering indoor:
    9 weeks will guarantee the full range of cannabinoids. Commercially ready in 8 weeks. Yield up to 800 gr/sqm.

Very good on SOG and ScrOG systems. (I wont be doing these)
    Flowering outdoor:
    Ready at the beginning of October in the Northern hemisphere and in April in the Southern one. Yield up to 1000 gr/plant.
    THC: 15.5%
    CBD: 1.5%
    CBN: 0.4%

[FONT=&quot]BIG BUDDHA Blue Cheese [/FONT]

Genetics: (Skunk No. 1 (Cheese) x Afghani) x Blueberry
    Type: f1 Hybrid
    HarvestDate: October/November
    FloweringPeriod: 8-10 Weeks
    THCContent: Unknown
    Characteristics: A Sweet, Fruity, Berry scent, with musky undertone of the original cheese

Blue Cheese was created by crossing a set of Blueberry males, acquired from several different breeders, with Big Buddha Cheese, the backbone of many of Big Buddha's breeding projects. The resulting seeds were grown out and a male was selected from 40 different Blueberry x Cheese male contestants, becoming the proud papa of this pungent strain. The selected Blueberry Cheese male was then crossed once again with a Big Buddha Cheese female, making this hybrid a mostly cheese plant with a hint of blueberry.

Blue Cheese has round swirls of compact flowers that develop distinctly purple hues near the finish. The close internodes of this plant make it highly suitable for sea of green growing. Indoor plants in SOG mature in 8-10 weeks. She produces a huge main cola indoors or out, with respectable additions to the yield from the controlled side branching. In the last two weeks, this strain finishes around Halloween.

Blue Cheese's flavor has a soft fruity kiss of blueberry that fans of the fruit will appreciate, anchored in a strong underlying flavor that is unmistakably Cheese - slightly funky and dank with a woodsy edge. The combined taste is musky and spicy with a sweet cotton candy note and a hint of berries on the exhale. While the yield is not as abundant as some commercial strains selected for their pumped-up buds, growers in search of connesseur flavors will find the yield to be generous when compared to other varieties in the category.

The biggest pleasure of the Blue Cheese is its high, which comes on smooth on easy, and stays very functional while creating a feeling of great euphoria and an opening into outlook. This high opens the mind by relaxing the body. It's comforting, balanced vibe that can take a nice long walk, or sit by the fire at home.

Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze(gift from a friend THANKS DAWG!)

The Super Lemon Haze has won the 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup with a landslide of votes. Between the many reasons: its incredibly intense lemony flavour, with a strong haze background. It’s a sharp and intense taste, which reminds of lemon, lime and pink grapefruit, followed by a very earthy and musky haze aftertaste, with traces of incense and black pepper.
    The effect is very balanced; it starts with a quick indica-hit feeling that softly moves to a very strong high, with a social and creative side.
    The Super Lemon Haze is a very smooth compromise between the great qualities of its parents. It has 9-10 weeks flowering time, and a very typical Christmas tree shape. Plants tend to grow quite tall, but the internodes are not too far apart, and allow easy topping. The leaves are very sativa-like, while bud formation comes dense and has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio.
    The Super Lemon Haze is very effective both indoors and outdoors, and responds very well to high-EC hydro systems as well as organic soil setups. When cultivated in soil, the spectrum of terpens is more developed and gives an extra lemony flavour.
    The THC is high at over 22%, ensuring a very psychedelic experience to even the most experienced smokers.

[FONT=&quot]Dutch Passion [FONT=&quot]Strawberry Cough[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]

Variety: Mostly sativa (75%)
    HarvestDate: October
    FloweringPeriod: 9 weeks
    THCContent: Unknown
    Characteristics: Average Yield, purple buds

A very productive plant of high value as a medicinal herb. Bred for its euphoric, anti-anxiety high, this mostly sativa (approx. 75% Sativa 25% Indica) produces a comfortable and enjoyable, yet powerful, experience. The plants have long branches, making this beauty a great plant for "sea of green" gardens. It’s a very consistent Purple variety. The quality is in the experience, not so much in the yield, which is average.

[FONT=&quot]Barneys Farm Violator Kush [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This heavy-­producing indica-­dominant plant grows with big leaves and is short, has thick stems, and bushy growth. Heavy Buds and must be staked for support. The finished plants display extraordinary densities of trichomes. A musty taste & smell. The effect is comforting couch hug. Grows with well developed side branches and is short.
    Type: Indica
    Genetics: Malana. Hindu Kush
    Yield: Optimum indoor. 450 gr/m2
    Indoor Height: 45 -­ 55 cm
    Indoor flowering time: 55 to 65 days
    Outdoor harvest time: End of September
    THC: 22 % CBD: 1.5 %
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]
    Friday 2-20-09
    All seeds where planted in party cups with ph balanced water at 6.5. I planted these plant in a typical soil mixture with Fox Farm Ocean Forest which I then added about 35% to 40% perilite.

Tuesday 2-24-09
    Today I was excited when I got off work to see that Blue Cheese has popped above soil. Just a few hours later Violator Kush and Strawberry Cough appeared as well.

Wednesday 2-25-09
    This morning Super Lemon Haze and Big Bang have appeared. I am very excited about using Green House seeds so I was expecting these to pop first given that companies great reputation. I also believed that the Big Bang was going to pop first due to its coating in root stimulator and anti pathogen. It looks like this show is on the road! For the recorder I plan on taking many clones of all of these strains. I have decided to keep a few mothers from this group, which will be Violator Kush, Blue Cheese and Super Lemon Haze. I still am undecided if I am going to keep Strawberry Cough as I would like to breed it with Super Lemon Haze(friends idea) to make Strawberry Lemonade.

Friday 2-27-09
    I did some regular watering with my ph balanced water at 6.5. The plants are all looking very nice as they stacking up very tight. Right now it seems as if Strawberry Cough is in the lead.
    Lost track between the 27 and the 8th but I have just done my regular watering. Strawberry Cough has got a slight bit of burn on it but is still healthy. All of the others are just fine and growing regularly. Violator Kush is one weird ass looking plant.

Monday 3-9-09
    Today was my regular plant chores. All of these are looking like nice little bushes and I am quite proud of all them. A couple of them have a few burn marks but are generally healthy.
    Wednesday – Thursday 3-11 & 12- 09
    I transplanted most of the plants into new containers. I put my Space Queen mother into a 1 liter square pot as I will be doing a bonsai style on this. Strawberry Cough & Violator Kush have not been transplanted yet. I plan on teaching someone how to transplant with these two later today. All of these plants have been moved from the CFLs to the HPS veg growth light.

Wednesday 3-18-09
    Today I started to LST Strawberry Cough as it was getting the tallest out of them all. Green House Seeds genetics are really impressing me as Big Bang is growing very bushy like my target on these plants. Super Lemon Haze leaves just look aggressive as they are very jagged and dark but this plant is striving as well. I also topped my Space Queen mother today as she is getting really tall and knowing this strain it will continue to try and pull this on me. That’s all for now except for a regular watering and raising the lights.
    Saturday 3-21-09
    I have obtained a clone today which was placed into promix before receiving it. The new strain is called The Fantasy!
    Here is the strain info on The Fantasy.
    Homegrown Fantaseeds The Fantasy

This variety retains the sugar coating of all the white strains, but has even larger trichomes bulging out from stems and buds. This was achieved by crossing an outstanding Afghan (12 years in development) and a white widow. This has improved the plants hardiness and flavor, and made the buds denser still.

If you appreciate the hard-hitting stone of the "white"strains, but are tired of the sour old taste it sometimes gives- well, this is the one for you.

Sunday -3-22-09
    Today I started to LST Violator Kush and Big Bang. Everything is looking fantastic!
    Wednesday 3-25-09
    I would like to LST my Blue Cheese but the structure on this plant is turning out so well it is almost not needed. Blue Cheese inter branches are developing right along with the main stalk and is great a very even canopy. Speaking of even canopy Big Bang is also filling in very well from the LST and it looks like when flowering starts there will be several large colas!

Friday 3-27-09 (1 MONTH!)
    Today I could start flowering but I will continue to veg all of these plants for another few weeks given I am satisfied with the size.

Thursday 4-02-09
    New strain alert!! I have decided that I think that Fox Farm Ocean forest is a little to “hot” for seedlings. So with this decision I wanted to test a new soil out which is Black and Gold Seedling Mix. I mixed this with perilite like I usually would and placed a feminized G13 Labs Pure Gold in it.
    Here is some info about Pure Gold.
    G13 Labs Pure Gold Feminized

Indica / Sativa
    Flowering: 50 - 65 days
    Yield: High
    Height: 110 - 150 cm

Pure Gold is a mostly-Indica hybrid, producing a sweet, thick syrupy resin with an excellent yield. Pure Gold's projects a dense flower formation which is enhanced by a unique fruity aroma and backed up by the famous Indica power. These cannabis seeds have Sativa in there history which adds a pleasant smooth high. Like many Indica-dominant strains, the flowers have been known to turn purple in lower temperatures.
    Saturday 4-04-09
    Everything is fantastic in the garden as usual. I did some minor rotating and later today I will return to do some more LSTing on the ones that I have been tying down. A couple more weeks and these plants will be moved to the flowering tent.

This being the first post Welcome all viewers and I hope you enjoy my grow journal. Thanks for viewing

These pictures are from 3-29-09

1.) Big Bang 2.) Blue Cheese 3.) Strawberry Cough 4.) Super Lemon Haze 5.) The Fantasy 6.) Violator Kush 1 7.) Violator Kush 2

Attached Files:

2. I hate you:p,none of my VK have made it.I have 1 seed left and i'm planting it today.
    I have 1 BBBC seed also,i'll be watching this one!:smoke:
    Very healthy plants GG.;)

3. They all look great. I am really interested in the slh i got a couple in the ground right now. I am starting to understand how much effort it takes to do one of these journals and you do an awesome job. I'll watch this one all the way.

4. Your disclaimer is hilarious.

5. Thanks again dude. I do not know if you feel this way but comparing VK vs all of my other plants I have grown it just seems the genetics are not quite as strong as per say Super Lemon Haze. I am not complaining I am sure in the end, Ill be impressed.

Dude they are. I occasionally fall behind but do not think I have forgoten completly. As far as Super Lemon Haze goes I am sure you will be much impressed, this strain is fantastic so far. Greenhouse I feel has some great stable genetics. I cant believe that my friend bought this for me, it was like one of the sweetest gifts.

Lol yeah i transferred it from my first grow journal where I wasn't quite sure if I trusted the city.

6. Some Blue Cheese love..

Attached Files:

7. I haven't properly introduced you to my long term lady Space Queen. She is Cinderella 99 x Romulan. The person who grew Space Queen decided that he/she wanted to cross this strain with AK47. I was lucky enough to come across this lovely smoke at a festival last year. I bought Space Queen in the dark and couldnt honestly tell how good it was, and I went by the magnificent smell. Come morning after smoking Space Queen all night I decided I must have more and hunted the festival grounds for hours to find her again and I did. When I got home I was busting open the second container I searched so hard for, and started to break a bud then 1,2 seeds dropped out on to my tray. This is where Space Queen and I's journey started. Space Queen is no longer available from seeds unless you are lucky enough like I was to find it in your buds by error. It turned out that both seeds I popped into soil were females and I have kept this strain alive by cloning. I feel that this strain and I have some sort of odd bond, like we were meant to find each other. This all I have for you
    Lets have some applause for Space Queen x AK47
    [​IMG] This is a shot of my last harvest of Space Queen

Attached Files:

8. Great looking journal. Ill be watching that space queen, looks a lot like the queen I have.:hello:

9. I think I am gonna go ahead and try and clone my plants tonight. Wish me luck, but I could get stoned and fall asleep. Here is some pictures of them for you guys though

1-2). Super Lemon Haze
    3.) Violator Kush
    4.) Look at all of the branches on this sucker!

Attached Files:

10. #10 ggmallow, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    Saturday 4-11-09
    Today I took clones as I am getting close to flowering time. I will allow the plants to recover from being cut on and then transplant. When I took my clones today I used Clonex Rooting Gel and soaked my clones in a mild dose of Vitamin B1 in distilled water. I keep them in a humidity dome which I also sprayed with the distilled water.
    My clones

Attached Files:

11. #11 ggmallow, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    I just thought my ladies looked sexy today and Super Lemon Haze has showed me its lovely vagina.. I mean preflowers.
    Pictures
    1. Super Lemon Haze(left) Blue Cheese (right)
    2. Super Lemon Haze
    3. Blue Cheese
    4. Pre Flowers!

Attached Files:

12. #12 sdholic, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    So i feel like an idiot cause i couldnt find your current grow in your sig. That is until i bothered reading the picture/link you made lol. Im stoned whatever. Anyways man im stoked your running that blue cheese again.

+rep my man. You grow some stellar nugs

13. Haha dude I have the 400w to. The 150 is the veg cab I will post some pictures later for you but they are on page 1 of the Armageddon grow. Thanks for the compliment dude

14. Ya, lol, i went back and figured that out. I skim when im high. Hard to register those words ya know. Haha ya id like to see that veg cab anyway.

15. #15 ggmallow, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    FLOWRING BEGINS!
    4-15-09
    I haven't been in a while but on Wednesday I flushed Blue Cheese and transplanted it into a 3 gallon pot. Now flower shall begin for this batch. I also moved The Fantasy to the flowering tent today also. Its getting a little crowded with my others from my other grow that should be finishing up soon. When I flush I double the container volume and drain that much water threw the plant. On my last gallon I add some Organic Super Thrive B1 and start with flowering nutrients. My flowering nutrients are Sunleaves Jamaican Bat guano with an N-P-K value of 1-10-.2

4-17-09
    Today it was Super Lemon Haze's turn to get a flush and moved into its permanent 3 gallon home. Tommorrow I will be hopefully craming in 2 more plants to my flowering tent. These will be Strawberry Cough and Violator Kush. So expect several pictures late tonight of those 2 and my beautiful Blue Cheese(sorry seemed cocky there) Thought I would add that most of my clones have rooted there are few that haven't yet but they still look ever so healthy so I have faith. I have ran into a problem though, I have to many clones now. I will keep additional Blue Cheese mother though

Here is some pictures of yesterdays activity
    Super Lemon Haze and its label

Attached Files:

16. Happy 420!

17. Hell yeah dude! I started at midnight but then after mixing Blueberry and Space Queen in my Illadelph. Well lights out for me. Damn. I had it staged properly though. I had pizza rolls coming out of the oven at like 12:05 and I ripped the Illadelph at 12:00. It was epic shit I am stoned now and just typing:hello::smoking:

18. So all 25 clones rooted.... I did not expect this to happen and I took way to many. I will make this shit work though.

19. Legit man, sounds a bit like my night. Went to a new clinic here and got an 1/8 of super silver haze an 1/8 of snowcap and a gram of bullrider.

I was pretty fuckin stoned to say the least. Still am. Thats a sick illidelph bong by the way. i saw their shop in hollywood the other day

20. Well I have been ditching out on responsibility actually I keep getting stoned and falling asleep during on hours. Finally I got some transplants done
    Here is some pictures
    1.)VK
    2.)Flowering Tent

Attached Files: