White Dwarf grow !

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tpsy0, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Whats up dudesss.

Well, I had a journal on here before and unfortunely, my asshole landlord found my plant, so I moved out of that place and started my grow as soon as I got to my new location. Lol.

So I'll be growing a White Dwarf plant, only one for personal use [ don't need to grow alot indoor because of growing outside ]

I'm using four CFL's, 60 watt each. From what I heard, this is enough lighting for the entire grow, but if it's not, no problem getting more lighting.

Im using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, of course. Lol.

The reason why i'm doing this journal is to learn about growing some more and getting helpful hints from all you awesome GC'ers!

Never in my life would I have thought there would be a site...with people going almost day by day growing their shit. Fucking rules :hello:

So any tips are welcome! Thanks for checking this out!

This is the plant at 2 days old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Well it's day four with the White Dwarf now and... well, not much is happening, just growing another set. That's about it so far. Here's some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Although it's still a baby, Is it looking okay?;)

3. Based on those two pictures, I would say yeah it's growing well for now. You got the FFOF so you shouldn't run into any time-released nute problems. 240watts of lighting is plenty for one plant, especially if you can move them around a little.

Where exactly are you growing this little girl at? (Where in your house, of course)

Just be patient and keep everyone updated. I haven't seen any white dwarf. It's gonna be pretty I bet.

Good Luck my friend

4. Another auto flower, alright. I like watching these things grow and I'll be along for the ride.

5. Thanks dudes! Im growing in a closet about 6" x 8"...I just wanted to test out these autoflowering strains to see how they are..I heard that they come out extremely quick and all that, and yield isnt important.

But yeah, what else I was wondering is...should I get my 4" fan blowing on it to strengthen the stem or should I wait untill later on to do that?

Anyways, here's some pictures of it on day 6!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll keep updated! :wave:

6. Can anyone help me on my question?

When should I start using a fan?

7. it should be fine, keep it on low until one or two more leaf set's form, then you can kick it up a lil bit to whatever you feel is comfortable. lookin good so far - keep it up.

8. Awesome, thanks man.

9. Day 9 on my grow and things are looking better and better everyday!

i'm too damn impatient though. haha. i look at my grow room every 5 hours thinking theres going to be an incredible amount of change, but theres not. haha.

everything looking good on this grow so far?

OH and... does anyone suggest any nutes for an autoflowering dwarf? I have not purchased any of them yet so, any suggestions would be awesome!

anyways, here's some picture from day 9!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Oh and one more question..I've been watering the plant with 150ml every 2-3 days with occasional misting. Is this enough?

11. #11 nuke4321, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Here is what you can look forward to... This is mine White Dwarf last week on it's 1 month birthday. It's amazing how fast they grew on the third week.

I water about every 3 days with as much water as it takes until it's coming out the bottom.

Attached Files:

12. damn. if that's what i'll be dealing with, i'm one happy grower. haha

13. They look beautiful. I would say keep doing what you've been doing.
    It seem that each strain is a bit different.
    The best advice I could give is, be a exceptional observer. Pay attention to the details, which in most cases doesn't require you to do anything at all.
    Biggest mistake by us beginners is:
    Over watering
    Over Nutes
    The plants will tell you everything you need to know.....Along with all the G.C. Info-

Equifinality is the principle that in open systems a given end state can be reached by many potential means.
    In other words, there is more than one way to bake a cake-

14. lookin good so far man. i just started mine. there about 3 days old so ill be tuning in to see how things go :smoke:

15. hold off on the nutes until week 3 when using ffof (you probably wont even need to use grow nutes, as they will prob be flowering by then).

im using General Hydroponics flora nova series (grow,bloom) + GH's floralicious, and am having great results so far(grow journal link is in my sig if you want to check it out). make sure to use 1/4 strength for the first times you feed, then gradually raise it as needed. im sure fox farm, general hydro, etc. will all be fine choices for you.

good luck w/the rest of your grow.

16. For sure. I wouldn't use any nutes until the plant is 3-5 inches tall. I use BioCanna BioVega. I use all organics. I guess it depends on what your going for. Weight, smell, taste, ect...

17. Thanks guys, tons of helpful tips!
    i'll update soon

18. thought i'd do a quick update tonight although it seems like grasscity isnt working.

i saw some faster growing thanks to a good watering, thought i'd share two pics :)

day 11~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm also ordering 10 lowryder 2 x auto ak fem's in a day or two, so i'll be starting those asap also!

19. cool grow my man looking nice, think in 20 days how big they will be yum yum:wave:

20. Thanks man. Yeah I can't wait to see how this baby turns out. I've been thinking of a name to name this plant since it is my first actual grow.