Purple Kush, Urkel, Trainwreck, Grape Ape, and more.....

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by trogdor4564, Jan 1, 2009.

1. #1 trogdor4564, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    Hey guys,
    i havent been on here much lately but today i finally set up my next grow. It is a SOG this time!!
    Im pretty excited bc unlike last grow i am going to be running my Purple Kush clones. As of now i have 32 clones just planted in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. My 600w MH is currently running over them. I am gonna give them maybe a week to veg and grow and strong root system before i start flowering.

Strain List
    7 Grape Ape
    6 Trainwreck
    5 Purple Wreck(Purple Urkel x Trainwreck)
    5 Purple Kush
    3 Purple Urkel
    3 Grandaddy Purple
    2 Blue Dream(Blueberry x Haze)
    1 Querkle (Purple Urkel x Space Queen)

Hoping to get some nice results with this grow!
    What i will be doing differently this time is using Advanced Nutrients and adding in C02. That should definitely highten growth and bud production.:hello:

Thanks for checking my all new grow stay tuned. Ill leave you with a few pics.:wave:

Attached Files:

2. Looking awesome man , Thoses grow bags look pretty big , how many Gal? This is gonna be Really nice. So much Purp =)

3. Right on Bro, looks like a good start. I just chopped some PK and I am pretty stoked with the results, so best of luck to ya.

4. Very nice,i can't wait to see them a month from now.:smoking:

5. Been waiting to see when you were gonna get your new grow started. So how are you going about the SOG? Are you just referring to the canopy you'll be going for or will this be a perpetual grow? When I think SOG, I think perpetual...but it looks like you have your whole room full, yes?

6. Well technically SOG is having lots of small plants in one area to minimize time and maximize yield. So it doesnt really have anything to do with a perpetual harvest. This time i wanted to fit as many clones in one area as i possibly could. Next i will be setting up a perpetual harvest.

I will be vegging these guys out untill they make a full closed canopy then i will switch to 12/12
    Im guessing it will be about a week. Having C02 will really boost the veg process.

Thanks to everyone who has replied:wave:

7. Awesome 2 hear your adding CO2 never a bad thing man....

So glad your back to GC also ....

Your last grow was awesome so um pumped for this new one .....

You got any cured up pictures of some of your buds from last grow ?

Best Regards EazyGreen ....

8. Thanks a lot eazy. Yeah if you go to my last grow i posted cured bud pics.

9. BTW i took out 2 GDP and added in another purple kush and blue dream.
    The the list is now;

Strain List
    7 Grape Ape
    7 Trainwreck
    5 Purple Kush
    5 Purple Wreck
    3 Purple Urkel
    3 Grandaddy
    2 Blue Dream

10. some more pics....

Attached Files:

• -1.jpg
      -1.jpg
      File size:
      149 KB
      Views:
    • -2.jpg
      -2.jpg
      File size:
      189.6 KB
      Views:
    • -3.jpg
      -3.jpg
      File size:
      141.2 KB
      Views:
    • -4.jpg
      -4.jpg
      File size:
      235.1 KB
      Views:
  11. Ok it has been a week since i planted the baby's. They finally look like they are starting to grow upwards instead of concentrating on the formation of roots. I will probably let them go another week or so depending on how quickly they grow.

As you can see i threw in my Grape Ape mother. Im trying to boost it underneath the MH to get as many cuts off of it i can. It was getting to tall for my mother tent anyways. Once i start flowering ill have to take her out and chop her up.

Anyways hope you like the update, next weeks should be a bigger change.:wave:

Attached Files:

• -1.jpg
      -1.jpg
      File size:
      160.1 KB
      Views:
    • -2.jpg
      -2.jpg
      File size:
      223.3 KB
      Views:
    • -3.jpg
      -3.jpg
      File size:
      179 KB
      Views:
    • -4.jpg
      -4.jpg
      File size:
      262 KB
      Views:
  12. Just wondering where you got your TrainWreck clones? hopefully a bay area club.

13. i'm in the bay area too any i need some good clones i dont know what type yet tho

14. What do you mean hopefully? I did get them in the bay area but not direct from a club. But they were originally clones from a club in the bay.

Go to Grassroots in SF they have good selection of clones usually. Also Blue Sky in Oakland has good clones. I suggest the Shiva Skunk(northern lights x skunk) and Hindu Skunk(Hindu Kush x Skunk) and also their Purple Kush.

15. when do you plan on flowering?
    1week?

16. Thats gonna be sweet as all get-up in a month.

Id like to see how that many plants do under a 600w. Ive been thinking of doing something similar with my 1000w.

Looks Great Man.

Good Luck.

17. Yes roughly a week

18. Thanks, Shouldnt be too bad with a 600w but i know a 1000 would be ideal for that many plants. I just think it would be too hot and i would have to run m a/c harder. But it is a SOG so they arent gonna be big plants and 600w covers a 4x4 space, 1000w covers a 5x5 space. SO i think 600w is perfect for my size tent anyways. But who's to say i wont get better yeilds with the 1000:rolleyes:

Anyways SOG here i come!:D:hello:

19. Dang man !!!!

Can't Wait for this 2 pop off into the late flowering ....

Amazing ....

So how many plants did you have last time ?

Your running more plants this time around yes ?

20. Yes sir,
    Last time i had 16
    This time i have 32 so its double. Maybe not double the yield since im not gonna veg them for as long but hopefully close to it, since i have good nutes and co2 this round.