" PG13 " 1st Week Of Flower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stickyfingaz89, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Hey peps i decided to make a new thread for my flowering part of my grow to atract abit more attention....
    i
    To all the new people browsing my thread hi and welcome....

Set Up :

1. x 1 2m x 1m x 1m Bud Box grow tent.
    2. x 1 400 watt Hps With 60,000 lumen Bulb
    3. x 1 Glass Cool Tube Linked up to 10 Metre ducting With 1 125mm RVK Fan
    4 x 2 100 mm RVK inline fans / Air in / Air out.
    5. x 1 12 inch crome ocsillating fan.

here's a pic of the set up.

[​IMG]

Plant is currently growing are PG13 femmed mix seeds.
    Im grow ing 3 at the moment wich are all female.
    They are now in 5 gallon buckets.
    Im using bio-bizz all mix soil with bio-bizz grow and bio biz bloom nutes.
    Also using liquid seeweed and mollasses.
    The plants were vegged for 30 days untill they hit 6 -12 inches tall

HERES A CATCHUP FOR THOSE WHO MISSED PART ONE OF THE GROW
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] at this point i decided to flower them. 25-30 days old.
    these next pics are from 10 days ago till now

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and that leaves us till today i hope you willl give a post even just to say hi, comments are welcome good or bad!!!

2. looking good man, cant wait to see what the colas look like, hopefully some tastey stuff.

3. Yeah they gunna be massive the exspected yeild is 100 grams per plant of this strain... Cant wait..il put some more pics on in a minute.....

4. All good mate hope this thread gets a lot more posts this time round will be poping in for sure just to see how your creations are doing. how tall are these now in inchs looking nice and healthy.

5. Looking good! Bout to look @ ur old threads now.. lol

6. thanks for stopping buy guys the 2 biggest are around 2.75 foot tall (33 inches) and the other is about 1.5 foot tall (18 inches)
    here is the tallest..
    [​IMG]
    i gave her a tim well i gave all of them a trim to get light round the bottom more..
    here are the other 2.
    [​IMG]
    lights are off in this pic, they are all femmed with hairs evry were only thing is im using a phone to take photos and is not good up close.. will need to get a decent 10 mp one or somthing..

so then people how do u think they are doing.

and hypa hows ur m8 doing with the plants..

7. Thoses are looking great man , you should have tied them down and kept it all even.maybe a bit too late now but they are beautiful. K+ man

Hmm if the cool tube is pulling air from outside and exhausting outside , how do you control room temp. I thought that was only for seal rooms with Co2. Figured you would just run with ducting hooked up to one side and a passive intake. Looks like the lights have changed in the last couple pictures I dunno.

8. looks good man, i cant wait till ive got a bigger grow space so grow some nice plants like this

9. yeah i know about the tieing but im not realy into that let em grow naturaly and there is a fan inside the cool tube right next to the light inside the ducting the room temp out side the tent is not a problem as long as it keeps heat out of the tent i dont realy mind and its only short term as im currntly in prosses of moving into the upsairs appart ment wich has a loft with a alliminium chimney wich is same size as ducting so its only a short time it will stay in my bed room.

as for the lights, my camra goes all funny taking pics with the hps on so i took the plant out of the tent and use the veg light to take the pics...

10. juat thinking if the plants are this big now in 1 week of flowering what do people think the overall size will be???

11. Not sure about the size bud, but they sure look beautiful :D.

Dident notice that you had created a new thread until you uploaded the new picts hehe. How much do you think you can expect from a harvest if everything goes well?.

12. well well well ther is the million dollor question !! if i do evrything perfect i really would like to pull 2 ounce from each plant, im gunna try my hardest to reach that goal... then that 6 ounce will tie me over untill the next grow finishes

13. Google says 2 ounces = 56.6990463 grams. And dont be such a diq about it lol

14. you and ur blody google... im guna ask em to ban you lol

15. They are deffinetley a different cross of g13 to the ones i had as i might of said there only ment to get to 80cm tall at the max, as for how there doing i dnt knw the one was on its last legs anyhow and now i knw if he get them to work out for him i will be pig sick!!!! but he said he would sort me some final product as well so not all bad.

16. I know yeah they are gettin massive.. i spoke to the breeder and asked why they came in 3 diffrent psckets 2 packs of 4 and one pack of 2 they replided diffrent strains so i asked wich ones are wich and i think im currently growing pg13 x ch9 flower as it looks idedntical to ch9s flower......

17. NICE MAN ILL HAVE TO GO check out ch.9 then

18. Yeah ch9 are cheap female seeds.. They only breed femmed seeds and are cross polintated... So they are redundent to stress... Wich is a ver good thing...

19. sup homie that looks beautiful I hope you get a good yield :D

20. THANK YOU, glad to know people are looking inn. will take sum more pics in a bit..