Organic Armageddon, Power Skunk, Space Queen x Ak47 and Blueberry(pics)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ggmallow, Dec 13, 2008.

1. This is my first journal, thanks for watching.

Organic Armageddon, Power Skunk, Space Queen x Ak47 and Blueberry
    This is written as a educational document only, in no way actually relates to me or anyone I know, all pictures have been found from online sources and have been used solely as examples. I do not grow Marijuana or encourage anyone to do so as its illegal in most areas of the world. If you are the authorities press alt+F4 as you have violated your rights to view this and are not welcome in any manner and can not use this in anyway. Lastly I participate on this website just for entertainment.

Now with the stupid stuff out of the way let's begin!

For all who follow this and participate, Thank you for all of your input I am very excited about this grows so please help me make the best of it.

My setup
    I currently have an old dresser as my enclosure. Inside my dresser is a 150watt HTGSupply High Pressure Sodium Bulb, the dresser is vented by a 4"Sunleaves 200CFM inline fan. I have my bulb in my homemade cool tube from a DIY on these boards which is vented out the back of the dresser with a cheap home depot inductor booster (I do not recommend these, but so happens it works this time) I currently have a roll of 2ml mylar to hang inside but I will wait until the current resident of the dresser is out to, do a full clean and hang the mylar. Soon more lights will be purchased and a homebox.

I will be using Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil with Sun leaves Bat Guanos.

Tuesday - 11-25-2008
    Currently 10 seeds have been planted, some of them are from Attitude Seed Bank, there is currently 4 different types of seeds planted and they are as following Blueberry, Space Queen x AK47, Power Skunk, Armageddon. Out of the 10 seeds planted 1 is Blueberry, 2 are Space Queen x AK47, 3 Power Skunk and 4 are Armageddon. Here is some current information about the strains chosen.

Blueberry

This is a seed from my last grow. These seeds were obtained from a friend of mine who grew this a while back. He believes that this seed will not germinate and that is why he gave it to me. He had some silly claim about the size matters and that the ones he grew where much larger.(Obviously he was wrong)

Space Queen x AK47

Obtained from a man who called him self "The doctor" at a festival I was at. The smoke on this was fantastic and I feel lucky to have a seed of this excellent tasting bud.

Power Skunk

These where free with my order placed at The Attitude and originated from G13 Labs, I am excited about this strain because of its sweet taste and high yield possibilities and a decent hybrid being more Sativa dominant. This is what Attitude has to say about Power Skunk.
    Variety: Indica / sativa Mostly sativa (75%)
    Type: Stabilized hybrid
    Harvest Date: Mid-October
    Flowering Period: 8 - 9 weeks
    THC Content: 15%
    Characteristics: Easy to grow strong sweet taste it produces dense buds varying in color from light green to golden with a very high yield. It is easy to pruned due to its high bud-to-leaf ratio. It has a sweet smell and taste with a cerebral high. A must for any grower

Armageddon

This strain also was from The Attitude and the most exciting for me of this grow. This strain is what made me place my order because it is a heavy sativa (my preference), won the several awards in the 90s and not mention looks absolutely amazing. I do hope mine looks as pictured but do not expect it, as long as it lives up to what it name claims. Here is what The Attitude says about Armageddon.
    This is Homegrown Fantaseeds version of the famous heavy Sativa strain, "one hit wonder". It acquired several prizes in the '90's.
    Growing: Indoors
    Flowering: 6-7 weeks.
    More about Armageddon
    This is sativa influenced strain has the body of an Indica with the typical Sativa high effects.Armageddon produces big, heavy flowers with lots of crystals and a high THC percentage.This plant has all the ingredients a grower wishes for in a heavy duty strain. Expect an easy to grow plant with high yields of serious quality buds.

Attitude Seed Bank
    This place is fantastic and offers a variety of nice strains. I would recommend this bank to any grower. Attitude responded to my emails very quickly and shipped to me in the USA very discreetly. From the time I placed my order it took 8 days to receive the package using the stealth method. Currently all of the seeds I have planted have germinated from the Attitude.
    Even though this link can be found widely on this forum I will post it just incase you would like to check them out.
    http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Saturday - 11-29-2008
    I was starting to be concerned today, the soil looked dry, they still haven't sprouted and my thoughts where that it might have been just a little to cold for the seedlings. So today I added a slight amount of water to the pots and then set it on a heating pad on low. Adding the water made me slightly nervous as I was afraid to damage the initial root by depriving it of oxygen (I hope its ok). Finally today after setting those all on the heat pad I see humidity build up on the plastic wrap that covers the pot, humidity is suppose to be good at this stage of there life. I am praying that soon I will see some green.

Sunday - 11-30-2008
    We have life!!! Today when I got home from work in the morning both SQ x AK47 popped above soil, as well as 2 Armageddon (I'm stoked), and 1 Power Skunk. All of these have been put under 24/0 light cycle. Power Skunk seems to be growing like a champion as it's about 1" taller then all of the others and showing signs of the 2nd set of leaves after the cotyledons. Armageddon seems to be slightly shorter then Power Skunk but wider then the rest at this point. SQ x AK47 (Space Queen x Ak47) is sitting short and today looks like it could be a bushy lady when she grows up.

Monday - 12-1-08
    There is more action in my garden today. 4 more sprouts have popped out of the soil, leaving 1 lonely Armageddon ungerminated. All of the new life is very similar comparing to the action yesterday, so it would be pointless of me to inform you of today other then I did a few rotations and watered.

Tuesday - 12-2-08
    The last Armageddon has emerged but is my runt of the group and is slowly growing. I have faith this one can catch up. Meanwhile I have a Power Skunk leaves are standing up towards the light. This one is about 4 inches away from the CFL. Everything is well today other then that. All of the plants have slightly grown taller and all of the second leaves are starting to show. The soil was looking like it could use splash of water so I watered using some that has been standing for 24 hours and has been ph adjusted to approximately 6.0.

Wednesday 12-3-08
    Today was nice all of my seconds leaves are showing a lot more and my stems look slightly thicker. I took a few pictures today of the little ones to keep progress as there all about equal except for my runt. The ways the second leaves are coming in are making these look like they will be bushy like my goal. Power Skunk is still standing up strait still but looks healthy as its grown a lot wider since the last time I mentioned this problem. Well its now been 7 hours since I checked on them and it seems more leaves are forming just inside of all of them except for the runt and the standing strait Power Skunk. That Power Skunk has leveled it's self off and now looks similar to the rest of its family.(Pictures wont be displayed)just babies and decided to not post quite yet.

Friday 12-5-08
    Pretty exciting night in the grow area today. The new leaves I talked above starting to form have completely flapped out and are about 1" long. The Runt is showing its second set of leaves. These plants are so far turning out as Id like as each leave set is very close to the other making a thicker bush. Soil was a little dry so I watered with ph about 5.8

Sunday - 12-7-08
    Today I did some watering with water with the ph of about 6.0. My leaves are slightly twisting on a few but everything looks very healthy. More sets of leaves are appearing every day as now all of the plants have more development in the middle and much outward development. I rotated these plants today as well. Armageddon impresses me as it's staying so dense and seems to be out growing the others. Meanwhile chasing right after Armageddon is Space Queen x AK47. My own Blueberry seed from my last grow has really taken off since the last update; it also is getting denser as well, still slightly smaller then the smallest power skunk though. Id like to say even though I did not mention the Power Skunk performing great, it is growing just like the others but in a slightly different ways, the leaves are more narrow and the stem seems to be developing more, not only this but the leaves are taking very nice structure and look very healthy. The runt is still very small and I am losing a little bit of hope, but it does have new growth but it is very small. What I mean by small is that the leaves size is small and it continues to develop new smaller leaves.

Tuesday - 12-9-08
    My growth continues to stay stable. Armageddon just keeps bushing wider and wider. The Runt has begun to get larger, but no where close to the others in her family. All is well, except I really needed to water today but didn't have access to anything to lower my ph. My ph of my house is very high usually around 8.0, so today watering was skipped. Hopefully this is ok; maybe it will give these babies strong healthy roots. I still have these on 24 hours of light, as they wait being moved to the high pressure sodium. With all of the new growth, at the high pace I think often about upgrades, possibly adding a
    homebox to my set up. I will be purchasing a T5 for clones before they are taken. All is well and bushy in my garden.

Wednesday - 12-10-08
    Skipping watering was a bad idea. A power skunk has suffered because of this; hopefully it will come back from this. On an Armageddon I noticed a small speckle of an odd color, which is still too small to clearly see what it is, but it's not green. Everything else is going well, Space Queen just keeps getting wider and wider, and the growth is very impressive with every day. I can't wait to get these small ones under my HPS.

Thursday - 12-11-08
    I woke up early this morning and noticed the Armageddon's little spots have grown larger. I have sent the call for help on the forums; let's hope it's not an Armageddon for my baby. :( First I thought heat stress because the temperatures have been kind of random, but it is not on the top growth so that kind of ruled it out for me. Second I thought humidity because it's been between 20 and 30% this whole grow, but this is the only effected plant. Only time will tell. I guess Ill mention that Space Queen has successfully overtaken the largest Armageddon and is thriving quite well still and is the largest in my garden. The under watered power skunk hasn't bounced back yet and the others look quite nice. One is showing more of a phenotype of an indica but the other is showing its sativa traits. All of the other Armageddon's are doing well, even the runt. The Runt now is still low to the soil and has small leaves but it keeps unfolding more and more slightly and more leaves still develop. If I have to I will veg that one independently from the group in order to get it decent size to flower.

Friday - 12-12-08
    Went to the hydro store today and picked up 2 large bags of Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and some 2 gallon grow bags for the transplant in the near future. I am adding a slight amount of soil to all pots because watering lowered my soil level. The injured Power Skunk has seemed to finally start to be growing again as I see new middle growth and the wilted leaves have leveled out.

Pictures up to this point.
    Outside the box,Ventilation,Inside The Box(with my flowering blueberry about to harvest),Group Day 10,Armageddon Day 10, Power Skunk Day 10, SQxAK47 Day 10, Blueberry Day 10

Attached Files:

2. Sounds like a ton of good greens in the making! Cant wait to see how this works for you. Best wishes, ill be here.

3. Glad to have you, I can't wait to see how your blue cheese folds out. Thanks for stopping by.

4. Sunday – 12-14-08
    Space queen is continuing to grow like nuts, and by far surpass the other plants. My old blueberry strain is looking pretty nice to; I don't remember her sister looking this way. The early damaged Power Skunk has found its way back to health, as it has new growth which looks fantastic. I actually am enjoying Power Skunk so far; it is a nice color and grows very solid. All of the growth on Power Skunk seems to magically appear over my work shifts. Finally we get to Armageddon; this plant seems to take things more harshly then the others. It is growing nicely but the old growth seems to get these black spots that then turn a brownish color. I will be including pictures of this if someone could help and a link to my thread in the sick plants section. Two of the four Armageddon are affected with this and I am really starting to worry it will spread throughout my whole entire grow. Lastly the Armageddon I call the runt is starting to go full force, the leaves are getting larger and it is forming new ones as well, it isn't affected with the sickness ether.
    Link to my sick plant thread, please help!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/305441-weird-spotting-vampire-bite.html

Pictures
    Armageddon Day 13, same plant, SQxAk47 Day 13, same plant, my problem, same problem

Attached Files:

5. Hey man I love the strain selection! If everything goes well you are lookin to have some great smoke to last you a long while! I'm really interested to see how Space Queen turns out. Anyway, I'm here and im gonna be til harvest..*pulls up a chair*:smoking:

6. Nice line up for sure man.....id think about transplanting those to 1.5 gallon pots and then do some side watering only for about a week.....then prior to flowering hit your 3gallon pots....this will help promote bushing.....looking good so far keep it green

7. You read my mind. I have all my stuff to do my transplant. Tuesday I will harvest my blueberry in the above picture and clean out my cab for the new residence. And they will be put in the 1.5 gallon bags that day as well. Family got mad about my veg box emitting light and want it gone so I have to figure out what I will do when I need to take clones. Looks like Ill probably have no choice but to get my home box now.

Anyone know a good place to get a nice deal on a homebox?

8. Lookin great man. Im jealous of your progress. Those girls are really growin

9. looks like a wicked selection man, look forward to that armageddon that sounds interesting and of course that space queen lucky you,hehe:D
    ill have to keep my eye on this one:smoking:

10. Good job man looks great!! I've been having PH problems myself with my leaves twisting. My water PH is 6.8 before it goes in the soil and the runoff is 6.1 is this a good number or no?? Keep up the good work!!!

11. That seems pretty decent to me. I usually water with about 5.8 to 6.2 and my run off is sits around 6.4 area. Thanks for stopping in I'll have some group photos today or tommrow.

12. I'm really excited for armageddon as you can probally tell. That sq is really nice smoke it taste like you bite into a bar of soap and gives you a mega head high, it actually is so sticky it clinges to the side of my jars and can be shooken with out movement. As usual thanks for stopping by I hope to not disappoint you and will be able to give a full smoke report

13. Monday-12-15-08
    Today is the 2 weeks mark since my little ones have popped above soil. Everything is well actually when I checked I thought I may have been looking into a different grow. Everything is growing rapidly. I have some really nice looking Power Skunks that I will be including a picture of one of them. These ones leaves are so distinguishable, and grow so well the genetics of these seem to be great. Armageddon my 100% sativa isn't acting very sativa as it isn't growing tall, but I do not mind as I want little bush plants do to my small height requirements. One of the Armageddons has a very interesting center it likes abnormally full like theses millions of little leaves about to jump out. My camera isnt good to get a picture to show this. I mentioned my blueberry looks different then last grow; it seems a lot healthier this time with a nice green color and good structure. Now to be what seems to be the current favorite is Space Queen, this one is growing just as wild as it has been the whole grow and still my largest plant. The size of these leaves is blowing me away at 2 weeks compared to previous grows of mine.
    Got bush?

Pictures : (you guys are probably tired of these little bushes but this is for myself)
    Group Day 14, SQ Day 14, Armageddon Day 14, Power Skunk Day 14, Blueberry Day 14, Re-positioned and tucked away.

Attached Files:

14. I figured I'd let anyone that is watching tonight I will doing a major update. 9 hours of love and several smoke breaks worth of work. Some reason a tech needs to come out and do something out side my house because my Internet is down. But nice update to come!

15. Lookin good! I'll be watching your progress.

16. #16 ggmallow, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    sorry guys the Internet company screwed me. I call them up and they act like they never heard of me after I've had service for over 2 years with them. Now I have to wait until tommorrow. So hopefully tommorrow I can update for u guys.
    Called customer service this morning and nw they I will by have Internet until Monday. Just really quick cell update is that everything is well. Hopefully they don't screw me monday

17. #17 ggmallow, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    Finally I can update after a long time of losing internet service. Id like to say the pictures that will be following this post will current up to today(12-23-05)

Thursday -12-18-08
    Today is a long day in my grow. I started my day be remounting my exhaust fan so it would work my efficiently. After finishing the reconfigurations on my cabinet, I completely cleaned the inside of my cabinet by wiping it out with bleach, then rubbing alcohol and finally rinsing with water. I have been talking about hanging mylar for ever and this will be my first experience. My Mylar was to large height wise so I remeasured the entire inside dimensions of my box, and then made slices to the distance of the height from the top so I could ultimately fold the extra mylar on to the ceiling. Hanging up this mylar was pretty hard for me some reason I just could not get it to be situated the way I wanted but after some time I got it hot glued into place and it looks great now. After all finished I then laid plastic all around my grow areas floor. My chamber was now prepared for my new little ones. Now that my plants have grown out of the solo cups I took each plant and transplanted it into 1.5 gallon grow bags with Fox Farm Ocean Forest being my continued medium. During the transplant I noticed all of my plants roots where very healthy, plain white and have consumed the whole solo cup. After transplanting each plant I rinsed it to take off any extra dirt that was stuck on the leaves. Finally my babies were in there new home.

Sunday-12-21-08
    Temp: 77 F
    Humidity: 36%
    Every single plant is growing like wild fire under the HPS they all have increased in size dramatically especially in height, even though my bulb is about 4 inches from the top of the plants. Power Skunk is now easily my tallest plant and its stalks have grown to match. The under watered Power Skunk looks great and is really growing to match its family. My Blueberry is continuing to grow tall and very bushy, and as I have stated before is out performing its mother. Armageddon is not behind any of the growth it also has grown tall like the others and wide. The runt Armageddon has turned mutant like I may have mentioned and it is continuing to thrive now, staying short and busy. I am very concerned for one of my Space Queens, it has started to yellow on the bottoms and dry out, it looks like something to do with nitrogen to me, but the other is still doing ok. I will be posting about this as soon as I can post pictures. I watered with ph balanced water at 6.0.

Monday 12-22-08
    Temp: 78F
    Humidity: 31%
    Today I went and picked up a couple things, to make guano tea so I bought 1 gallon jugs, coffee filters, and string. The string has multiple purposes as I plan on LSTing some of the plants today.
    Finally I have the internet back and I posted my concern about my Space Queen and that thread can be found here.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/310413-spacequeen-sick.html#post3557704
    These plants are just growing like wild fire and that’s all I can say. The pictures will be of today’s progress.
    Pictures:
    Group Center, Group Left, Group Right, Armageddon, Power Skunk, Blueberry, Group, SQxAK47 and Blueberry.
    [​IMG]
    -Space Queen x Ak 7 on Monday 3 weeks.

Attached Files:

18. Wednesday - 12-24-08
    Temp: 77F
    Humidity: 37%
    I just did basic watering with ph of 6.0, my run off is 6.5. I also did more tying on my LST plants. It seems like my nute burn has stopped and my plants are really liking the transplant, because they are growing like absolutely crazy. It really seems every time I look into the grow area they are another inch high and more bushy. My LST Blueberry is out of control and I love it. This Blueberry is so bushy it is great. My non LST plants are starting to worry me a little about height, but Ill figure something out. Thanks for stopping by if any readers are still out there.
    Friday - 12-26-08
    Temp:79F
    Humidity: 37%
    Not much to say honestly other then SQ is growing into the light (thank you cool tube), and Power Skunk continues to climb tall. Every time I am in there I am constantly having the tie more of the LST plants down. Gives me something to do and excuse to hang out in my grow area. Here is a picture update for every one.
    Pictures:
    Power Skunk, Armageddon, Blueberry, Space Queen x AK47, Group

Attached Files:

19. Damn man everything is lookin good! Im really interested to see how the space queen x AK does. Good Luck with your grow man i'lll check back later for sure. +rep on the cool light....looks tight I need one of those:D..Peace

20. Thanks man, I got the light design around here on a DIY Cool Tube. I am debating on when to start flowering, what do you think? Thanks for coming by again :smoke: