From seed to weed the auto ak47

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dangreen, Nov 14, 2008.

1. #1 dangreen, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
    WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY OF THE AUTO AK47

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAutomatic AK47 cannabis seeds
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t The new wave of auto flowering \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\thybrids is finally here, and leading \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tfrom the front is the Automatic \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAK47! Our first foray into the auto flowering world and still our \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tfavourite. Crossing the very best \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAK47 we could find with the auto flowering genes of Lowryder, we \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\thave produced a strain that is the \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tperfect blend of the two. Everything \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthat we loved about the AK47 has \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tbeen left intact from its beautiful \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\taroma and resin encrusted buds \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthrough to its unique bud structure \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tand astonishing potency. The cross \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\twith Lowryder means that now it can \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tbe grown virtually anywhere. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tBalconies, patios, window boxes, \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tindoors or outdoors, connoisseur \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tgrade marijuana is now attainable \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tfor every grower. Auto flowering \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tstrains flower in response to age \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\trather than light cycle. Automatic \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAK47 will grow vegetatively for \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tapproximately 14 days then enter \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tinto a rapid, almost violent \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tflowering period. For the next 56 \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tdays they will branch out profusely, \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthrow out pistils in their \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthousands, calyxes will swell and a \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tcoating of resin glands will make \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthe mature plant glisten as if \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tdusted with fine diamonds. Odor \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tlevels are quite high and a large \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tquantity of flowering females can \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tcertainly produce quite an aroma! \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThere are 2 distinct variations in \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\taroma, one is somewhat spicy and the \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tother is sweet but both types \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tproduce the same effect. Previously, \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tespecially in the northern \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\themisphere, the average grower was \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tlimited to the strains one could \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tgrow successfully. Now with \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAutomatic AK47 you can grow \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tmarijuana that before, many would \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\thave no chance of fully ripening \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tunder natural outdoor conditions. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWith a lifespan of a mere 70 days \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tfrom seed to harvest it is not only \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tpossible to get an early harvest of \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\thigh quality marijuana but multiple \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tharvests per season. Indoors, a \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tperpetual harvest has never been \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\teasier to maintain. The increased \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\theight compared to earlier auto flowering strains brings with it \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tincreased yield. Indoors under \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tlights is the optimum growing \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tenvironment for Automatic AK47, \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tcoupled with a light regime of 20/4 \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tand adequate root space, yield can \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\teasily surpass 40g per plant but \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\teven outdoors with no supplemental \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tlighting during summer, 30g per \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tplant is very common. We believe \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthat our Automatic AK47 is the most \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tpotent auto flowering hybrid \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tavailable as well as the heaviest \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tyielder. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

10 FEMALE SEED PLANTED IN SOIL ON 11/9/08.

SOIL IS ROOTS ORGANICS.
    9 ARE PLANTED IN 3.3 GALLON POTS. 1 IS IN A 2 GALLON TO BE TRANSPLANTED LATER.

600WATT HPS ON A 20/4 LIGHT CYCLE.

NUTRIENTS ARE ROOTS ORGANICS 5 STEP PROGRAM WHICH I WILL START USING A 1/8 RECOMMENDED DOSAGE. AFTER 3RD SET OF LEAVES ARRIVE.

ROOM SIZE 56X56X6.5FT HOME BOX GROW TENT. WITH PASSIVE INTAKE AND EXHAUSTING CARBON COAL FILTER.

Any questions or comments are always welcome. Hope you all enjoy. :D

2. Can't wait bro ...
    You know i'll be here for the whole grow ...

Looking good ...

EazyGreen ......:D

3. Im tuned in cant miss the 3rd in your series of Auto flowering....cause im in there with you now....starting right where you did or at least with the same strain ( Diesel Ryder)

4. man this is gonna be good. how do i go about asking my mum for some diesel ryder seeds for xmas?? lol

5. I should put some of those on my X-mas list haha.

6. I'm sitting in on this thread now to follow how this grow goes.

Diesel Ryder was nice, can't wait to see these :)

7. Where did you buy your seeds from... I was not aware feminized auto ak47 was available.

8. i got the same seeds goin for me right now planted the end of Oct. so i'm a little ahead of ya it'll be cool to compare our grows and get advice from yours since this is my first haha

9. looks good dan!

sounds like you have a kick ass setup.. best of luck man.

10. how often do ya water those 3 gallon containers and with how much water?

11. Hey guys thanks for checking out the grow.
    I give them about 400ml of water every other day, in the 3 gallon. Just depends how dry the soil gets with the HPS.

START OF WEEK 2
    10/10 FEMALE SEEDS GERMINATED AND LIVING. NO NUTRIENTS HAVE BEEN GIVEN YET. MOST HAVE STARTED DEVELOPING 3RD SET OF LEAVES. SO FAR SO GOOD.:D

12. Looking good man and a quick question what is that in the corner back there peeking up over everything?

Is that a model your displaying for your girls to follow....so thats how you do it....just show em early on what they are suppose to look like and hope they catch on;):smoke::D

13. Thanks Gizmoe,
    That's my last Snowryder in the corner, but im telling the Auto Ak's to be nothing like the Snowryder. Cause i want better yields. :D

14. Dan looking good bro ....:hello::D:hello:

Just seen your answer about the watering tho ....

U might only want to water once a week with more water tho .... Because when you only water with 400ml and u do it more often ... you will end up with dry pockets because the water will not penetrate far enough down into the soil ....

Just a lil tip take it or leave it ....

Water once a week with enough water so that 5% runs out the bottom ....
    Less work and that way all the dirt in the pot gets water and not just the top half or top quarter ...

Best Regards EazyGreen ....

15. Thanks Eazy,
    Yes i do prefer to water that way, that is a great method i found out the hard way from watering almost everyday to once a week. Thanks for the suggestion :D.

But i am trying to control a Fungus Gnat problem i had with the Diesel Ryders that spread to the Snowryders. And pretty much have it under control but one here and there shows up. And i don't want to create a breeding ground with all that water. I am going to use Neem oil in the water soon but i don't want to harm the plants so i am waiting another week.

16. :eek::eek: :mad: no likey plant pests nip em at the start good job Dangreen +rep man

17. Yea thanks man,
    I probably spent a hour in the hydro shop talking to the sales guys about the best way to get rid of them and he had like 20 different suggestions. But he said Fungus Gnats are pretty much harmless, but don't want a lot of them cause they can possibly damage the roots. Also they eat your organic nutrients. So he suggested Neem oil but not as seedlings cause can cause burn to foliage. Also I bought some attractive traps that they stick to. But i maybe only see one in there out of the 15 mins im in there, so i think its fine im just trippin lol. :eek:

18. Ummm :rolleyes:......just kidding im about to fall out of my chair :smoke: ing heady sativa right now :p:D makes you all giggly ;)

19. Update? You ok man?:hello:

20. Where ya at bro ?

Come back ...

Hope your goood ?

Regards EazyGreen .....