Myles' summer of madness!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by myles117, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alright guys, I got back from maine yesterday and the plants are doing great. I'm setting up my cloner and taking some cuttings this morning and then I'll take sum pics of everything and finally update this grow. Its good to be back :smoke:

2. wb myles!

:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  3. wb man! Hope you had a nice trip.. Maine must have been great this time of year.

4. Thanks guys, its great to be back! My plants had a good week with a friend watering them every 2-3 days.

First pics: Whole budding room.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are some budshots of the Jock Horror buds. One of the plants is tied up with ribbon because the stem was starting to bend under the weight. :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

papaya plant which I topped a week into budding since it reached the bulb and got burned. Its started to develop two top budsites so I'm pretty happy about it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pics of the haze plants from side and top views.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are the white widow clones that have been budding since the 18 of july.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of the papaya plants has warped, irregular leaves from being put in budding to sex it, put back into veg to get bigger and then back into budding again. Here a couple pics of the warped leaves.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next is the veg room. I started 7 clones in the bubble cloner today, 3 haze, three critically smashed and 1 papaya.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Critically smashed
    [​IMG]

White widow mother plant
    [​IMG]

a couple pics of the veg room.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well, thats it. Hope you enjoyed. I'm really pumped how well all of the strains are doing being fed with the same nutrients and nutrient amounts. The organic budding nutes really make a huge difference imo.

5. Lol, I just saw how your widow stared 12-12 on the 18th ofr july, I put 3 in bud that day cause I thought my next grow wouldnt get here quick enough. I am jealouse of those haze plants. I am getting trainwreck and white rhino seeds delivered as we speak I cant wait.

6. love them haze plants!

what great leaves they got - very cool lookin strain

7. nice growwwwing bro ooo ooo ooo oooo

8. I love the look of the haze plants. They don't dissappoint with their leaf size and appearence. I'm extremely jealous of your trainwreck seeds you have coming. :eek: I just started 5 Dutch Passion Shaman seeds in a paper towel yesterday. :D I can't wait to grow my first purple bud. I've never even seen purple weed round here so I saw Shaman on Dr. Chronics website and had to try it out.

9. thankssssss brooooo. :smoking::smoke::bongin: I'm blazed, goodnight GC. :eek:

10. wow myles im really impressed, those are some exquisite plants ;)
    my favorite is the haze, those leaves are goddamn gorgeous. those jock horrors will be done sometime soon right? looks like 2 weeks or so (im not an expert though)
    thats cool your starting some more clones, looks like you have an awesome variety going. great to have you back!

11. Mmmm those pictures just made me have to pack a bowl.. Shiiiittt..... Looking phantasmal.

12. Those Jack Horror buds look incredible! Keep up us updated for the final product :D

13. The haze has to be the prettiest plant I've grown so far. I'll be harvesting the two Jock Horrors next sunday. I started flushing them last sunday so they should be perfect come harvest time. :D The clones main purpose is to keep the genetics going so I can keep a mother of each strain and start cloning all of them. I want to bud in a sea of green style where I would bud about 20-30 plants that are each in a 6-8 inch pot. That way I will maximize the yield per square foot and harvest each strain regulrly.

Every time I go to check on them I come back and pack a bowl of last harvests' widow. :D I love havin dank cured homegrown around to smoke on.

I'll update this sat. with final pics of the two plants. Then I'll have an update showing harvest on sunday. =:eek:

14. You're a genius. Marry me? ;)

I can only hope that one day my White Widows are just like yours! Amazing grow! :hello::smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. myls.. damn dude!

that's a really impressive grow dude.. what line of nutes are you running in flower?

16. hahaha your to kind. Its taken me a longgggg time to get to this point in my growing abilities. I've had nutrient issues with all previous widow runs up until this one. I give all the credit to organic nutrients. They don't seem to burn the plants like non organic ferts I was using up until a month ago.

Thanks August, gotta keep showin ppl what soil grows can do when done the right way. ;) Its taken me about 5 budding runs with the widow and dealing with nutrient burn every time to go mainly organic. I'm using Botanicare's Pure Bland Pro Soil Formula as the primary budding nutrients with floralicious bloom, and hygrozyme to help out. In veg, I still use the flora nova series since I have it leftover from my hydro grow. It doesn't burn the plants in veg like it does in budding so I figure I'll use it till its gone then start buying Botanicare's Pure Blend pro grow formula.

• Like Like x 1
  17. nice dude.. yeah the PBP line seems to work well for soil, that's what ive been running for a while now (thanks Mr Postman).
    you're representing soil growing just fine imo... keep it up man!

18. Good news, the northern lights big bud seedling is female!!! I'm very happy about that since it is my only plant left from the 3 seeds I was given. Also, the Shaman seeds popped monday and are just emerging from the soil today. I'll get pics up once they are big enough. Cheers

19. the Jack Horror plants look intense, youre doing a great job. If you dont mind me asking where you got the Jack Horror beans at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.