Compact - Floro + No Contact with a Grow store=3/4oz or more per week!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DrBudGreengenes, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Over the next few months I will be talking anyone who wants to know how 2 become free-of the Black market and any dependence on a Grow store of any kind bcuz if you......
    1) Never have ANY contact with a grow store of any kind....and know one who might ever being watching one of them :devious: will EVER come visit your home.:eek:
    2)Have No contact with the black market (buyin' or Sellin') ...ya' just can't git' caught doin' nothin'...that will cramp yer' style..lol
    3)Buy everything at Walmart or Home Depot....NEVER all in one trip EVER Don't be Stupid.
    The system will require Some compact floros..2 -15 Watt Florex full Spectrum,1-13 Watt warm white for the seedling and clone shelf.

1-65Watt Florex and 1-42Watt warm white for the Mother room.

5-42Watt Warm White for the flowering room.

My System pulls air from under the house and dumps the lovely smell of the girls into the Sewer vent for the house....it don't smell so good after that..........lol
    But it can B set up to dump into a carbon scrubber inside.

If anyone is intrested in this set-up please respond Thank You......

Dr. Bud Greenegenes
    "25 years in the grow room and ya' learn a thing or two"

2. Is this for a soil grow? B/c I am constructing a hydro system but would love to shop at just those stores.

3. Sorry man its to hard to do hydro this way...I've tried........ Soil or Soil type mixes seem 2 work the best....ya' can do it with wool cubes and finish in 4 inchers but that ups the cost and its hard to keep a mother for years hydro:)

Dr. Bud Greenegenes

4. I am interested how much room is required?

5. Not alot of room .....The flowering box is 24"x24"x14" the mother/clone box varies in size....it depends on how many kinds(Mommas) ya; wanna keep around....this system is based on CLONING ALOT into Per./Ver. mix 25%Ver.75% Per. 27 clones every 9 weeks....3 :poke: in 3 :bolt: :bongin: out every thursday

6. interesting. what is the purpose of this? and do you mean to teach how to build a grow/clone closet?

7. Just gonna re-teach an old method..... SELF-RELIANCE....small scale SOG NO Hydro,NO pumps,NO contact with the GROW STORE,NO Ballast hum....no more contact with the things in life that have put so many of my brothers in JAIL...I hate Payin' fer' smoke and the only people that should have to pay fer' smoke are LAZY and the STUPID.....lol

8. well, yes. but this seems like some kind of sales pitch. sorry, just coincidental. anways. what does this method self reliance provide and how is it done? and what are the costs for materials, etc.?

9. I'd like to here more. Would like to keep mother in soil and I am interested in your methods anyway.

10. go ahead bro spill it tell me everything
    before i saw this thread i was planning on doing a sog with a friend of mine or by my self in a few months and i need as much expeirence as possible

i will be growing in a closet and the mother will be in her own box

been waiting for this for a long time:hello:

right now i have 5 13w cfls
    4foot dual tube florescent
    a small fan
    and a digital thermometer

11. No Sales Pitch Bro.....cuz I got nuttin' to sell:)
    No need to apologize:smoking:
    it is done ...............by keeping a Mother or Mothers alive and providing steady supply of clones for EVER.....if ya' can do that then determine how long it take your Strain or strains to fully finish.... and how much does it produce in a 1 liter bottle....not by the calendar but by the eyepiece and color change in the clairity.....then what are your smokin' needs in grams per week....
    Example.....My strain take 9 weeks to finish......my wife and I need about 3/4oz per week...my strain produces almost 1/4oz per clone
    9 weeks=9 rows of clones
    3/4oz per/wk-1/4oz per clone=3 clones per week
    27 clones flowering at ALL times
    3 new in and 3 finished out every week FOREVER:smoking:

12. My good man you can keep a Mother alive in soil/soil like mix FOREVER

13. R ya' growin' any yet or R we startin from scratch with you sir?
    Can ya' lay yer hands on a coupla "Milk crates"?
    BTW- Ya' got me beat on start-up.....back in 1980 I started with a 4foot shop light and a Huge Round Thermometer with a Big ass Rainbow on it ...lol
    a fan ...wow until 1983 we all just left the closet door ajar...lo

14. How can you be self-reliant if you need Wal-Mart?

Urine, nettle and comfrey ferts, lights, fans and electrical gear scavenged from decaying local industrial premises, re-using live local soil, worm-bins and compost heaps eating your garbage. THAT is self-reliant.

This SOG sounds like fun, though, DrBudGreengenes. I'll be watching!

-mu

15. Self-Reliant.......Hmmmm...."local decaying industrial premises" you must live in TOWN........................We don't...We do however...
    Make ALL of our power......
    Haul ALL our water from 1/2 hour away.....
    Cut our own wood for heat & hot water........Melting snow now its Winter we have 40" already
    Kill our meat...I'm a predator...If I'm goin to EAT it I kill it......I don't scavenge off other peoples Kills....like 98.7% of all American who choose to eat meat.....
    We eat Bear,Deer,Elk,Turkey,Grouse and alot of trout
    The chickens get everything .....then they process it B4 the Compost Piles.....

BTW: we are 28 miles from a real road...this time of year EVERYTHING comes up on a sled 1/2 mile....even Up hill....lol

Wally world and The Depot are a 2 day drive away.......
    They provide Light Bulbs,outlets,Perlite,Vermiculite,wire,clone cups, and clone boxes

:hello: I may not B totally self reliant....but I think I'm really close...lol:wave:

16. Shit yeah!
    And you don't have any stealth worries, that's for sure!

-mu

17. actually bein' so close to the border......we get flown over all the time(Border patrol) and ya' have to watch out for the seismic detectors. when yer' in the woods....they are set to pick-up foot steps...and they will come out in a whirlybird to ck it out..lookin' for smugglers and illegals....and our cabin is only 16'x16' so space is limited:smoking:

18. Plz tell more about the setup and the constant clones. I have a room 6 X 9 x 7 tall that I am just starting out in. This sounds great for my space and smoking needs :)

19. ya got one test plant now and it is bout done both from flowering and death
    milk crates? hmmm ya i think so u mean the ones made of plastic with little square holes?

this is sounding complicated
    do u start row at a time or all the same?
    explain in more detail remember i am a stoner everything needs to be very clear
    lol:D

20. Well good luck, it looks like you have the idea.

I know people that have cycles going but they harvest every two months. It would be a little more work harvesting every week but i guess it would be worth it. You wouldn't run out waiting for the next harvest.