1st grow. Ice bomb

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tailz, Nov 16, 2012.

1. So this is my first setup. Room: 8x2x15 light: 1000w MH/HPS on a light rail mover ballast: quantum dimmable phresh carbon scrubber walls are lined, smart pots, black gold coir, and nutrients.

Attached Files:

2. 5 days in..

Attached Files:

3. I like your setup. What did you pay for that scrubber?

4. It's the 6"x16" I paid like 160 for the scrubber maybe 100$ for a 400cfm motor..

5. Think i am gonna have to sub this one, this looks like it could turn into something amazing.

6. I will update often.. I've already had another break ground.

7. So here's a pic of the mover, also my hood..

Attached Files:

8. I am pulling up a chair for this one, it looks interesting.

9. Cool, thanks for the sub. All advice is greatly appreciated, being new to this..

10. I am new to moving lights. I want to see this play out man. That 1000w light should show very good results.

11. Ha, so am I... I've seen results in herb gardens at my local grow shop.. I was having an issue of getting 2 lights, the Magnum xl hood, or the mover.. I obviously went with mover, it jus seemed like the logical decision. I have the motor set on a delay each time it gets to the end of its run it will sit the for 30secs.

12. Day 7. There was some yellowing and what looked like the tips dried up? But new growth looks good..

Attached Files:

13. I think you fine so far. How far does the mover move the light? How far from the plants is the light?

14. Well the track goes all the way across room, but it's only traveling half of it right now... It's about 4 feet off right now..

15. How long does it take to travel that, all 12 hours?

16. No, it goes back and forth constantly.. I'd say from one end to the other and them back. A few mins.

17. It would be nice if I could control the speed that it rolls at but I can only adjust the delay when it reaches one end. And I have the delay set to max already..

18. Iteresting, I wonder if you can put an inline variable control on it like a speedster.

19. Very cool idea I jus googled the speedstr I don't see why it wouldn't work. Then it would truly be mimicking the movement of the sun.