150w phatt fruity, blue cheese, hindu skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by KMFL, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Hi every one I'm a rookie I've had about 4-5 runs so far and I keep getting better and better. Started out getting about an eighth a harvest under my 150w cause I sucked. My last crop yielded about an ounce. Now I'm doing something different & I should get way better yields because I don't smoke as often as I used to. I used to smoke EVERY DAY but now it's like a couple times a month cause I'm a bachelor and I gotta pay bills so not a lot of money to smoke.

It's actually cool to smoke every now and then cause the buzz is intense and long lasting. So I'm going to use this moderation to my advantage in this grow cause I'll be able to be patient with my plants so they can reach full potential.

I have 4 plants in veg under 70w of warm cfls in a Rubbermaid bucket.. 2 Hindu skunk, 1 blue cheese, and 1 Phatt fruity they are 18 days old from seed. Since I only have one blue cheese and one phat fruity I'm going to keep them as mothers.

I'm going to wait about a week then im going to put the hindu skunks in flower cause i have lots of hindu skunk seeds and as they grow I will use some LST no topping tho.

Once the Hindus are a few weeks into flower hopefully my Phatt fruity and blue cheese will be rdy to clone. Then I can eventually have some kind of perpetual harvest like an ounce every few weeks or so.

Here's a couple pics. 1 from when they sprouted and one I took yesterday.

Attached Files:

2. Also I'm growing in miricle grow organic choice soil (save the hate cause IDC don't feel like usin my hydro buckets) and my water comes out the faucet 6.0 and I'm feeding them tap water for now and every now n then I add just a little bit of FF grow big but I'm not going to use a lot of bites cause theres already bytes in the soil and I don't wanna burn the plants.

3. [​IMG]

Here is the 2 hindu skunks in flowering under the 150w HPS. I tried my hand at super cropping like a noob. I snapped my main steam off like a fucking noob. But i taped it back on and surprisingly it hasnt died so... i assume its healing.. all the leaves started to shrivel up for a while then a day later they sprang back to life.

[​IMG]

Here are my mother plants. Blue cheese (left) Phatt fruity (right). They are under 2 23 watt warm cfls in a box that my vaccum cleaner came in. The phatt fruity on the right had a ph problem and all the leaves were turning yellow cause i think my ph was too high. I donno how people measure ph using runnoff in a dropper system cause the water is already yellow But i feed it water at about 6.5 but ive notice that the ph rises over time so i have no idea what the actual ph of the soil is. So im thinking of watering at 6.0 from now on to account for ph rising over time.

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of my first ever clone! it is 4 days old... its from the phatt fruity mother.. i topped and LST'd the phat fruity mother about 3 times already and i cut this clone from the bottom branch. I dont see roots comming out of the jiffy pellets yet. But its pretty warm and humid under its humidity dome so im sure roots are developing. (wish me luck) cant wait to clone the blue cheese as well.

[​IMG]

here is a shot of the phatt fruity mother outside of the mothering chamber. See how its recovering from the ph problem and that yellow leaf is getting greener again? Hopefully i got everything back in balance. See the thread i used to tie it down and make it bushy? ... cool shit bro.

[​IMG]

Here is the blue cheese out of the mothering chamber you can see she had a little bit of a ph problem but she wasnt really trippin like the hindu skunks and the phatt fruity. and shes not a water guzzler... shes really easy to over water all my other plants have to be watered ever other day this one can go like 3 or 4 days without water and be happy. So i like that this blue cheese is easy to deal with so far.

[​IMG]

This is the first hindu skunk i put in flower the one i told you that i snapped off the top trying to super crop.... I taped the top back on and it hasnt died. Which makes me wonder what would happen if you take the top of one strain and put it on another and tape it on like can you make frakenstein plants? LOL & as you can see its trying to recover from the PH problem as well..

[​IMG]

Heres a close up of the mini buds comming in on that hindu skunk from the previous picture.... Im going to transplant her maybe in another week or something.

[​IMG]

This is the 2nd hindu skunk that i put into flower. It was the runt of the litter.. and you can see that its still struggling with its ph problem but hopefully it will pull through. I still dont know if its a girl yet but i should know in the next week or so.

[​IMG]

And heres a group photo of all my babies. The 2 hindu skunks are in the back and the blue cheese and phatt fruity mothers are in the front.

See you guys later wish me luck with my ph problems and wish me luck on my clone!