Female Seeds Co. Auto AK 1st Grow :D

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rom3o, Sep 28, 2012.

1. #1 Rom3o, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    Whats up GC So heres the deal i've grown once before was a reg strain not autoflower but I had to chop her due to *snitch* issues . Anyhow Im going to do my 1st full grow with these Female Seeds Auto Ak seeds. Which im excited because I Myself have searched the web so much for info on females seeds auto Ak with no luck most people have grown G13 Auto Ak or some other bank. Being that Female Seeds offers the cheapest Seeds if they Turn out good My veiwers will have a little piece of mind if they want to grow this bank! I recieved 5 Fem auto AKs and a freebie OG Kush From Attitude. I am growing 3 of the 5 fems. For my next grow i will grow the other 2 and also the Fem(reg) OG kush ok here we go Im currently at day 2 after sprout

----Specs----

-2x4or5 closet space not to sure but small
    -3 Three Gallon Containers
    -Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
    -Fox Farm Trio (Grow Big,Tiger Bloom,Big Bloom)
    -General Hydropnics Cal-Mag (i read AutoS Love it)
    - Seltzer Water for co2 Consumption
    -fan
    -Timer
    -themometer with Humdity
    -added a bowl of water for humdity which does work (tested!)
    -400 watt Metal halide conversion bulb for veg 6000k (18/6)
    -400 watt HPS for flower 2700k (18/6)
    -2 63 watt 2700k cfls (im going to add when flowering near bottom by
    pot to attempt to help light where pop corn nugs usually form a lil idea
    i came up with)
    -only using distilled water

----going to buy----
    molasses i have any idea which one or what to buy plz leave feedback?!
    and anything else you can think of im missing???

[​IMG]
    Life Begins (100% with paper towel method love it!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (100% sprouts roots down leaves up thats the way i like to grow ;)
    [​IMG]
    (2 days old growin up so fast lol)

2. !!Update!!

So I've decided to do weekly updates This is the 1st of which. You are seeing week one or day 7 not a whole lot going on right now they are still small i am however excited to see what they look like next update day 14 because i estimate day 14-day 18 we should see if they autoflower and preflowers etc. So far only feeding distilled water and GH's Rapid Root Starter and Light Cal-mag. Id appreciate and followers/Supporters and Id like to hear anyones feedback if they have grown anything from females seeds co. ~so easy~ autoflowering or not see ya next time!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. !!UpDate!!

So this is beginning of week 2 or day 14 My plants have took off with growth as far as getting busy still short tho im hoping to see twice that size in the next week or day 21. Still no preflowers yet but I am aware this normally happends around day 18-21 sometimes it happends early but that wont be the case as of yet. So far have only been feeding General Hydro Rapid Roots and Cal-Mag however today when i water Im going to introduce some nutes Fox Farms Grow Big and Big Bloom I think their ready wbu?? Of course I will Start Off very light with the nutes and Observe very carefully being this is my very 1st time using nutes at all. Praying my Grow continues to go well Want to get that 1oz per plant XD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. !!!Update!!!
    So its day 21 or week 3 plants have continued to grow a little every single day looking okay so Far got preflowers all over not much to say although i am notice a slight curl downward of my leaf tips read this maybe due to over watering or slight ph imbalance so going to keep a close eye on that also Today Im going to switch from the Metal halide to the High pressure sodium been about 3 days since preflowers came out figure what the hell cant wait to see what next week brings

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. !!UPDATE!!
    Ok so i did Some ReCalculating and We're at Roughly day 28 or week 4 Ima gonna call it They have finally stopped growing upward and bushing and now just flowering for the most part! I could see white hairs since my last update week 3 but now theres 2x as many white hairs! starting to look like little buds not there yet but i can see it scratching the surface, I estimate by next update week 5 I should have visable little buds and week 6 and 7 I should have immature buds and hoping to wrap it all up end of week 8!! So half way there wish me luck!! they are lookin good little bit of a cal-mag def i think is due to my ph bein off a bit so not being able to uptake nutes ive been giving and I do not have a pf tester i spent all my funds on things I got for this grow and a good ph tester is about $50 from what I've been seeing with the erm..."royalties" of this grow im hoping to buy a 1000watt mh hps setup a portable a/c and a good ph tester i have priced all at $500 hoping to get 3 oz and move 200 a Oz with 1 hunnit to spare

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Hey how come nobody wrote here? Well I am strapped in for the ride. Who's the breeder?

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Rom3o, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    Yeal lol I dont know i am posting this same journal on three forums this is one of which and im getting support from the other two hadnt gotten anything but crickets from GC lol. So im happy for your support! Seeds are produced from the Female Seeds Company their sort of a new company but they also have the lowest prices Auoflower seeds on any site! But being that they are new and price is low turned alot of people off i guess thinking to good to be true. Ive seen plently of auto ak journels and none of which were Female Seeds Co ...So i decide to put their value to the test! If My grow turns out good maybe people well warm up to them and take advantage of their super low prices and if they dont do so well Oh well Ill try again :) as a matter of fact Ive already Order for my next Grow "Dutch Passion Think Different seeds" Everyone that has grown it that Ive seen has got atleast 4 ounces per plant so im excited to see what i can do! For this current grow I update every tuesday and the plants are looking very very well now they are flowering nicely cant wait till week 6/7 ill have more of an idea of how big my buds are going to get :)

8. Yea man, looking sick! Get some traffic here you lame-o-s.

9. #9 LinuxJ, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    Very nice :hello: well good luck and have you seen these?
    http://www.spliffseeds.nl/autoflowering-seeds/ak-automatic-female-seeds.html
    I want to do with those :D, but still live at home...

Looked up, it's only about $4 more :D. But you get two more seeds.. So ya, got to try spliff don't I?

Anyway I'm strapped in, and lets see.

10. Nice site!! When you do grow ill be sure to be there to support and thnx again!

11. I am still at home so that is a while from now, I was thinking of querilla growing some, but that's going to be a while too.

12. Why can I not like your like lol??

13. rasscity hasnt figured that one out yet xD you might be on to something lol

14. So its week 5 or week 1 of flowering! havent notice much change from last week only thing is alot more white hairs and startin to see very very little buds forming under the hairs im wondering to myself if they are suppose to be that small in week 1 of flowering im going to do some research to compare later but they are still healthy lookin good iving them half strenght tiger bloom nutes Hope to see the buds fat up alot by the next update! and let me say Im extremely impatient xD as soon as i saw white hairs and knew that it was flowering i expected this >>>>[​IMG] <<<< when in actuality as of now i have

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Nice :D. Sorry man, lost power. Going to be here more often now :D.

16. No worrys Glad to have you back! and glad you are ok!

17. !!!UPDATE!!!

yes time for yet another updated Im gonna call it week 2 of budding not flowering but budding. The Plants are still looking good out of all 3 plants i have maybe 3 yellow leaves or spots 2 on 1 and 1 on another. The other one hasnt a single yellow spot of leaf anyhow they are all doin very well! the bud sites have almost doubled in size nothing major yet but i can tell they are indeed growing! Im really excited to see next week should Im thinkin they will double in size again predicting 2 or 3 weeks left till harvest Im soo happy and kinda tired lol my first grow going all the way out it takes alot of time lol couldnt imagine and regular strain! thats time and dedication. So i've figured out what my next grow will consist of Im going to be doing DWC with 1 Think different seed ,1 Skunk auto seed and one Biodiesel Seed might throw in one of the remaining Auto Ak seeds and run four next time. Feed back apperciated and if anyone viewing this have grown any of the strains above please tell me your story/results! Till next time

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. That looks great, where are you?

19. !!!UPDATE!!!

week 3 of budding and Im gettin to the relization that i may not get 1oz per plant like i orginally wanted but hopefully i atleast get close buds arent very very big but they do feel very dense so far so ill have to weiht and see et it weight and see ...sigh never mind :p anywho Friday will be the offical 3 week mark of budding so Im probably going to harvest a week from this friday which will be next friday day after thanksgiving lol Im happy to have gotten this far with my 1st grow and Lookin foward to more I bought the cheapest brand of seeds i could find and maybe just maybe that had supin to do with yeild aswell Iono but my next grow Im going to go for a Better strain xD they are frosty as hell tho as so far smell is light but its smells like Sour Grapefruit and i have no idea why lol this is Auto Ak

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Im in North Carolina xD