Tutankhamun grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Green thumb 179, May 1, 2012.

1. Has anyone had any luck with the tutankhamun strain? I was wondering about yield and potency! Please post any pics I wills like to see my baby before he's born!

2. I am also growing some Tutankhamun & would love any information& pictures,
    Thanks

3. Please post pics

4. I'm flowering a couple now in a flood table. These are my first clones taken from my mom. I thought I ordered a pack of seeds and wound up only buying a single seed. Luckily it sprouted and grew a nice healthy mother plant. If you decide to grow tut let it veg for at least three weeks. They are very short and squatty. I would top her a couple times too. She can take a lot of food. I'm using dyna nutrients and at 6 weeks the buds are frosty, gooey attachment-1.jpeg

attachment.jpeg [/ATTACH] and really smelly. A carbon filter is a must. I cant wait til its done!

5. I picked this up for my first grow and I'm having a horrid time getting it going right. There's so much advice out there its hard to pick which ones to go with, and I've made some horrid errors. Luckily I ordered a few, and I started my "do over" couple today, although I'm hoping my month long labor of love eventually grows past an inch in height. My free alquemista started off growing literally like a weed, but gnats slowed that down and almost killed it. Hoping for a recovery on it too.

Is first time growing really supposed to be this hard!?