GSs Organic Ganja Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. #1 Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    Hoping to have a better yield than my last grow...so I decided to use Fox Farms Soils and Nutrients to see what they can do to. I threw 2 Barneys LSD seeds into a 3-1 mix of FF Ocean Forest and Light Warrior....I put the pots under 400 watts of fluorescent light......I like to keep the light close to the soil surface because it warms the soil and coaxes the seeds to sprout...I left the light on 24 hrs....a little over 3 days later they have broken the soil and are reaching for the light.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sweet bro... i started a new strain in my garden as well but i'm not sure if i should make a whole nother journal or not... i know you're smoking good tonight bro... be easy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. oh yeah.... already broke the soil!!!!!! subbed for awesomeness....:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

4. Stalking you.
    Subbed

5. Hey Stichy! You win the First visitor award! I think a new Strain deserves its own journal dont you? Whats your new strain?

6. Sub'd. I want to grow this strain as well.

7. I had some really good mids that I picked up at a Tool concert last month... and I got some Sour D from my buddy on the left coast... the mids seeds have popped soil....

8. #8 Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    I have grown some pretty damn good bud from bagseeds...the only problem is they're hit or miss when it comes to the sex of the plant. I love Feminized seeds...especially when you have limited growspace.

9. So far I don't think I've even had a true male... i've hermed two..

10. Subbed I just threw my nl fem into flower did lst

11. Subbed, :wave: I've got 2 of these going right now. 1 in FFOF with full line of FF nutes currently vegging. 1 is in coco using the GH line micro, bloom and liquid koolbloom currently 3 weeks into flower and it is a beast. Expecting big things from it. :yay:

12. Hi all, glad to see you all join in again, along with a few new folks! Any way, 1 week in and I already changed my soil mixture.... that Light Warrior soil was keeping my soil way to moist! It is basically for water retention, and I dont want too much of that. I still used all the same things, I just went with 3 parts Ocean Forest, 2 parts Perlite and ! part Light Warrior...I like it better already and the plants will too...a few pics..nothing special, still pretty early.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Hey growsensmokes, how long has it been since you planted the seeds?

14. Exactly 1 week. They would probably be a little bigger if I would have put them under my T-5 fixture right off the bat...but I had an old cfl fixture already hooked up that I had my 3 oz plants under so I had them under it for the first few days...big mistake...well, thats just me being lazy hahaha.

15. Do you regret not growin out that stunted NL? Any yield woulda been better than none?
    Sorry to be off topic here.

LSD is coming along good. Are you only shooting one of them or are the pics of both?
    Name em yet lol?

I'll be back

16. I have 2 LSD's going...no I have regrets about the NL...the leaves were coming in all gnarly and it was just taking up light my good plant could use. No, I dont name my plants...I get too attatched to them as it is.

17. just asking cuz i kept a stunted one in flower that i was contemplating trashing. but now im like "hey its got something on it" and "the light was on anyways". so I just let it go to term. kinda glad i did.

My PK are just about done maybe this week chop chop

yours looks very healthy tho. interesting to see what you do with neuts this time

18. #19 Grows&Smokes, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    One of my timers just blew, so Im gonna put these little plants in my tent under the 400 watt HPS...I usally wait til they are bigger before I zap them with that much light...but thats the only timer that is functioning at the moment..and I sure as hell dont feel like disconnecting everything right now...life goes on!

19. Hello All,
    Been looking at GrassCity again for a few days and was stoked to see this thread. I just ordered some seeds from The Attitude, but the ones I really want to get are these Barney's Farm LSD feminized seeds. I am brand new to all of this, and was hoping to ask a question about the lamps. I saw mention of a T-5 and wanted to know if the "Hydrofarm JSV2 2-Foot Jump Start T5 Grow Light System" qualifies. Money is a little tight right now so that one appeals at $49.99. Should I wait or will that one do fine. Also, is there much odor/smell while growing these? I need to be respectful to my neighbors sensibilities :D

The other seeds that already shipped to me are the G13 Labs Northern Lights Automatic Feminized. I ordered those as it looked like a good first time plant and advertised very little smell. Carbon filters are still a little beyond me right now. Would that lamp work for both? Or should I try to hold out for something better?

Thanks for any input!

-Chariot