Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. I thought as hitman claimed his thread back we should start one of our own......i might be thread starter but it doesnt make it mine.....

come on then guys n girls post whatever you want here......

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. lol............are you sure........lol

3. that pic is realy trippy the more i look at it the more confused i get.....lol....good pick jokeall...............

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. fuk yeah it is trippy when i think about I must have a warped sense of humour :D lucky i did not include a tounge lmao........id giv u k for startin the thread but all done :smoking:

5. that sounds like my luck.................

ive only just worked out that the white thing is a king size rizla with grass on it......cant work out the rest.....what the hell is that thing to the left??????

6. beside the biro its me stash tin sittin on its lid lol

7. has anyone noticed on the east coast the days are getting longer? :D

got another question to, i think im the only person in the world who hasnt seen the passion of the christ. does that make me bad? i know its an old movie, but i still havent seen it. anyone else seen it?

8. mine are getting shorter mate... :smoking: .....harvest is getting closer for the outside girls..... :smoking:

my memory is so bad with films.....i often get the same one out and have to go back to change it after seeing the first 5 mins... :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  9. lol.......well im out of weed(just waiting on the hydro....counting the days...)..but coffees not a problem.....lavazza capacino for me with sugar.......

Attached Files:

10. lol...........i havent had any rooms for ages.........gona try out my san pedro soon..

i would luv to smoke up with ya..........sure looks good.......

i dont like drying out but its got to be done.........my mate scored an oz the other night for $400........i would rather spend that money on another 600w hps and go with out......so its self imposed that ive got no smoke.......

:wave:

11. oOOOo a coffee shop? *looks up at the stoner waitress*
    I'll have a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon.

12. wahey, our own lil caf' .... fantastic.. mines a vanilla shake please:D

so errm anybody notice id not been around??? too stoned probably.. you all just harvested eh tut.. ahh well only 2 weeks max ...... i think.... i got me puter if you hadnt guessd ... the fone was getting a bit expensive so i thought id best stay off it for a while.... and so tomorrow i will have another go at figuring the dam camera out.. anyway enjoy people... good to be back

13. mushroom heartburn... where the f in rennies rotfl
    gong to bed now fuked and tried to hav me first jointak47 aye im fooked

14. Good thread i was gonna encourage hijacking mine, but this is a better idea. Bye the way i'd like the usual Chai Iced Tea. Shot of Brandy in it as well.

Bling-Bling had this picture taken when she was endulging a little bit much. I try to get her to quit smoking but all she does is go to the radio and blast this rap/hip hop song that goes
    "I smoke, I drink, I'm supposed to stop but I cain't."
    She's my best friend, but she has a habit that she don't listen to nobody about.
    Piney-

Attached Files:

15. WOW what evil eyes shes got..........

weve got two cats so im a cat lover but i shot a fuking cat this morning.....i think it was a stray...its been fighting with my 2 ball less wimps.......its been hanging around for a few weeks but it broke the camals back by doing its fight charnt right out side my bedroom window at all times in the morning so this morning it got the gun....he he so long fuker.....right ill be back soon got to do a res change...

• Funny Funny x 1

16. LOL, you shot a stray dead that was kicking your cats asses? im still crackin thinkin about that shit :D

17. yeh.......i feel a bit bad though just incase it was somebodys pet.....i found it dying after i shot it....sed sorry to it ...finished the job and through it on the main road to make it look like a car accident....got 2 fuking phone calls asking if it was mine....basterd is still haunting me....

18. O have to add i gave it plenty of warning shots over the weeks but it didnt get the message.... :confused:

19. Bring the spliff over this way! Here are my loonies. They are both Egyptian Mau. The one on the right, she is the same as your seal, IGF; sleep and eat (more like graze). The male kitten Cairo likes to play fetch with me all day if he had his way. He thinks he is a retriever, if interested, I'll see if I can post a small avi of him in action.

Cairo decided to do security and guard my grow. Here he is making his mean face with his left fist cocked and ready to rumble. hehe

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1