Cmon, there is too much hatred here

Discussion in 'General' started by Moo Moo 22, May 17, 2007.

1. Recently, I have been noticing a lot of people "flaming" others here. It's like, can't we all just get along and let this wonderful herb plant that God put on this earth to enjoy and not argue?

Who cares if you get better weed?

Who cares if you can talk shit on the internet?

Who cares if a kid is a pussy?

Who cares if a noob smoker made a noob comment about weed? They didn't know obviously, help them out.

Who cares?

Clean the forum up and be nice to one another. I know this sounds soft, but cmon' weed is all about peace and joy. Not shit talking and flaming.

:smoke:

2. /agree

People are way too quick to yell at new posters "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON OMGWTF!!!!"

I think that if you know the answer, then just answer it and the thread will die on its own. If you don't like reading stuff you read before, THEN DON'T GO INTO THE POST, most of them are titled "Noob smoker question," or "help me out plz". They aren't doing it on purpose. I personally enjoy reading resurrected posts, because you get new opinions from different people.

People come on here because they wanna chill and share ideas and stuff, you don't need to get all uptight and elitist just because you've been posting and/or smoking for a long time. Moo Moo, you are right. WHO CARES? Nobody wins when you flame. You ruin someone's taste for the forums, as well as the idea of the "chill" attitude we smokers have as a community, and you just look like a jerk for flaming.

3. this is the last place i expect to find non-chill people :smoke:

4. QFT!!! ...exactly

5. I agree! Peace and love :hippie:

Its highly doubtful that you will find this coming to a stop, its an open forum and alot of people smoke... alot of people that smoke are immature they are the same people you see at a party who drink 3 beers and piss on your couch claiming they where to drunk to control them selfs.

Easiest solution is to ignore childish comments, don't let it bring ya down :D

6. What pisses me off is when imature people do dumb shit when there high and ither people think that is what all stoners are like or the kids says somthing like,'well dude if i wasnt stoned then i wouldn't have flipped your car doing 90' i have never even seen a pothead who drives fast while stoned. shit like that pisses me off but i just hope they one day they relize this and make the rational decision(sp?) to ither quit smoking(which probably isnt the problem) or to grow up.
    oh ya my timeline of emotion when i see a immature pothead
    :mad::(;):smoke::D:wave:
    that may have been immature, but i love smillies

7. The thread starter could not be more correct... step back before you flame. Will that flame actually help anything improve? of course not.... be supportive and helpful or dont post!

Good thread!

8. couldn't agree more.

+rep for bringing it to light

9. Yea...people wouldnt ask questions about smoking if they knew the answers. Plus, grasscity is here not only to talk about weed, but to help people who have questions about it.

EDIT: So many people think the weed or the prices they get shows how "good" of a smoker they are or what their local reputation is, but the truth is it all just matters where you live.

10. Is it just me or is this shit recent? When I first joined there werent ANY posts like that.

11. True, but all walks of life smoke weed. From Hippies to self-proclaimed "Thugs."

They see a forum dedicated to this herb and they sign up with their own sense of life. Some might flame others out of ignorance of society, and others help.

I've noticed it on any message board I've been on.

12. Some people are just too stupid to not flame.

13. your stupid. im not even joking

14. Or they are smart enough to know not to

15. or they are too dumb to not know that they are smart enough to not

16. Yah thats messed up..............I think, they should make you put a breath thing into your comp and you can only post...........if your super stoned

yah im perdy stoned.

17. or maybe they should make a breath thing into your comp and you can only post........... if your not stoned.........

in reference to quoted post

18. everybody's different some people get mad at some things others may find ok. flaming is not cool, but sometime our emotions get the best of us like when a previous poster said, " your stupid im not even joking!". His response may or may not have been waranted but we are human and we make mistakes. Its how he/she felt about anothers post. Just because we are on the internet people excpect every one to follow rules and be nice. some of this can be related to imature people. but i think it all come down to tolerance. No I am not asking for people to tolerate when other break the rules, rules are broken and conciquences are to be paid. Just use YOUR BEST discrecion and try to be tolereant and try to be forgiving and all will be well... agree?

19. Aren't you the helpful addition to the city.

20. prolly not. im sure this "city" would function best if there was only 3-4 people.... so?

how about this grass-city is like any city. there are people you hate and people you dont, but overall, everyone makes up the city, and without one person, or group, or whatever, it would not be the same city. so bitch if you must, but realize the necessity of all sides.