Looking for a stemless

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Andy2552, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Oping to cop a stemless bong with at least one perc (preferably two or three but not necessisary) for $350 or less.. I check my local head shop and they have a few pieces but one is a Toro for $600 or $700 range and another is a SYN for about the same price.. Any suggestions or brands to check out? Any input is appreciated!

2. Syn and a Toro for the same price?

3. [quote name='"gtx1"']Syn and a Toro for the same price?[/quote]

The SYN was like a double shower head piece I think it was $600 and there might have been one for $700, I believe. The Toro was $700 I believe and was only one shower head perc or one tree perc. I could be wrong but yeah I was surprised how much the SYNs were!

4. If the toro was only a single chamber tube for 700 then don't go to that shop.

Thats what their double chambers go for.

Look into zob, SGW, david goldstein.

5. [quote name='"Sweendog"']If the toro was only a single chamber tube for 700 then don't go to that shop.

Thats what their double chambers go for.

Look into zob, SGW, david goldstein.[/quote]

The toro may have been a double shower head or double tree (they had both types of percs).. Ill have to check it all out again. I will check them out. I never heard of the last guy though- where can I find those pieces online, if at all?

6. david goldstein fritted disc
    sovereignty king stemline

if you up your price range a lttle bit you have many more options
    aqqualabbstechnologees dot com

7. [quote name='"magnificent7"']david goldstein fritted disc
    sovereignty king stemline

if you up your price range a lttle bit you have many more options
    aqqualabbstechnologees dot com[/quote]

Yeah I check out aqua labs a fair amount. They have nice things but idk I'm still a college student and not in a med state so if I lose or break my shit it's a pretty big loss to me. Four bills takes me a little to scrape up :(

8. Both the pieces he just listed are 350 or under.

Google nvs smoke shop, they have DG. Just give them a call or something if you wanna go that route.

it would be about 20 for shipping.

David goldstein fritted disc with the 24mm joint and adapter should be $350
    Sovereignty king stemline is $330 on aqua lab when you get the change to even buy one, you would be waiting awhile and need to be on the website 24/7

SGW waffle v2 is $300 if you could find one.
    SYN tall showerhead is $260 or under depending where you buy from

A few good options for starter scientific perc tubes.

9. If youre really tight on funds, id get an EFS double gridded donut. Only about $250 depending where you get it and many say they function better than king stemlines.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww1CaLdqzJs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

10. hit me up, i work at headspace glass, can get you 15 % off anything