Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it from the lack of thc?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MostDope561, Jan 13, 2012.

1. For my new years resolution im cutting down on burning and just doing it on the weekends. But ive noticed something i gt allot more easily angered today i thought someone stole my textbook in class and i was gonna go apeshit on the person when i found out who took it, to the point i was trembling ready to kick that persons ass. Then my book was found in the back of the class and i calmed down so much it was like night and day. I noticed examples like this lately do you think its cuz i stopped my burning so much i mean i dont feel withdrawn or have the urge to burn at all so wassup?