Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long should an 1/8 of dank last me if I vap about seven times a week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjassonn, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I'm pretty new to smoking, so I can't really gauge it.

About a week and a half? Two weeks?

2. Try 2 or 3 months lol

3. Depends on how much you do per session.

4. You could really stretch it out if you could weigh it out each session. We'd be able to tell you how long it would last if we knew how much you usually put in each bowl but otherwise it's just a guess

5. #5 jjassonn, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    Maybe 5/6 pretty good hits each session? I've never loaded a bowl myself (friends always have), so I'm not even sure how much to put in or how much I would put it.

Or I might take 1-3 hits early in the day and 4-5 later in the day every day. Don't know yet. Like I said, I'm pretty new.

Are some vaps way more efficient than others? Should I look up reviews and get the best vap for the money, or should I just get whatever affordable one ($70-100) my local headshop has?

6. I think the Magic Flight Launch Box is amazing, got another one coming in the mail this Wednesday :smoke:

7. Is that one really efficient?

8. In my opinion yes, extremely. There's a 400+ page thread on fuckcombustion (just google the site). Read through as many pages as you'd like, cause there are some very in-depth reviews about the MFLB.

:D

9. I got a friend of mine smoking regularly after I gave him an eighth of some Blue Dream. It lasted him a month, and he said he was smoking it nearly every day. His tolerance was extremely low and all he needed to smoke was one or two nice hits in the evening, but with a vape maybe a couple more. A MFLB vaporizer would be great for you since you can pack so little into it and conserve so well. The pipe would probably pay for itself fairly fast. Well, once your get your tolerance up a little.

10. Why would weighing it allow me to conserve more? Couldn't I just use overly cautious small amounts without weighing if I wanted to be really conservative?

11. If I use my debit card on a MFLB's site, would it show up on my purchase history as a website that my dad could easily look up online?

12. lol my parents have never had access to any of my credit/banking shit, ever i just told him to fuck off
    and yeah it will

13. dammit. ok, i'll see if i can use paypal

14. Order it on amazon if need be, or ask a friend if you could use his and give him the money.

:smoke: