Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I smoke "laced" weed? I've heard you can't "lace" weed at all...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by janedoes, Jun 21, 2011.

1. A week ago, I bought some bud from someone who I buy from on a weekly basis. Usually the weed he gives me is pretty good -- potent, but not overly so. However, the batch he had this time was some type of purple and without inspection, me and a friend just decided to smoke a bowl inside of her car.

Everything was good for about 20 to 25 minutes and I had a pretty good buzz going on while my friend said she hadn't started to feel anything yet. Then she took quite a big hit and was left coughing periodically for a few minutes, just like any other big hit that burns your throat. I took another few hits while she waited until her throat felt better.

All of a sudden she says to me, "I'm really high, wow. All of a sudden it just came out of nowhere!" I paused for a moment and realized that I was completely ripped, but I didn't feel nearly as high as I was until she said something.

It was then that we chose to look at the rest of the weed we had gotten. It was pretty dense considering it burned slower than normal. We'd only smoked half of a bowl the whole time we were in her car (the bowl of my bong is almost an inch in diameter so I guess it's a pretty big bowl too), but upon closer inspection we see these white hairs (not the normal little weed hairs you'll usually see) that were waaaay longer than normal and that looked synthetic almost. They were intertwined only on the surface of the buds. We thought maybe if we broke a nug open there would be more, but there wasn't. Other than that, the buds looked fine. However, their smell was off, not like weed at all. More of a pine-needly smell actually.

I'm not sure if my heart sped up as I was just sitting there because we realized there could possibly be something wrong with our weed, but it did a noticeable amount, more so than the usual sativa strain will do. I was also short of breath until I sobered up hours later... It was almost difficult to breath, like having asthma (if any of you know what that feels like) and I kept having to take slow deep breaths with my diaphragm and even then it only helped a tiny bit. Opening the car door and breathing fresh air did basically nothing to help what I felt.

The whole night I felt really anxious and I was on the brink of freaking out and crying because I also felt shaky and just plain weird in general. I thought listening to music might help, but not even the calmest music did anything but make it worse beat by beat.

My boyfriend had smoked some with my brother at the same time me and my friend were hot-boxing her car and they actually smoked 4 or 5 little bowls. My brother said he felt anxious and shaky as well and my boyfriend got a nosebleed that lasted 20 to 25 minutes. He gets them in the summer though because of the heat so I thought nothing of it until it lasted longer than a few minutes. Even when he's high they don't last that long so I was kind of scared, but it eventually stopped.

None of us smoked any more than we had and the next day, when I held it up in the sun, I saw golden sparkles in it so I'm not sure what's going on with that either..

Just thought maybe some of you could comment on my experience. x_x

2. Maybe it was synthetic weed? I bet you could find some purp, but I'm not sure if synthetics come in nug form. If it wasn't that, it was probably laced with something or some shit like that.

Or: maybe it was reaaaaally good bud and you got too high? Dunno man, that's pretty weird.

3. It was definitely laced with THC

4. weed can smell pine-needly

5. I think it was normal weed. You just manifested on the idea that it was probably laced when you were high. The high amplified your paranoia, and now your making a thread about it. I hope you see what you did there. Things are coincidental only when you connect the dots.

6. Maybe it's really dank purp. Or it could be mold..

7. Long white hairs typically means moldy weed.

8. You're so funny, I can't stop laughing -___-

9. I've actually never heard this and I've been smoking for 2 years... Thanks for letting me know :) That makes me feel much better haha

10. I originally thought I was just freaking out so yeah, I did think that was a possibility.

11. Actually, it wasn't mold. I just looked up some pictures and NOTHING looked similar.
    The white hairs my weed had were shiny, very thin and not fuzzy and were longer than an inch, some broken.

12. you should take a picture and show us, that would REALLY help

13. Was it possible that the long white hairs could of come off a cat or dog? did you try removing the said hairs before smoking the weed? just because your dealer gave you a bag weighting a gram doesn't always mean their is a gram worth of weed in it.

14. Pictures please.

15. pics or thread is useless.

16. Congratulations. You smoked your first bowl of dank weed and it kicked your ass.

17. Dank.

Edit: That is all.

18. Me thinks you may be a bit of a lightweight.