Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting clean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kupo, Dec 18, 2010.

1. So I read the guide in the sticky about passing random urinalysis test, and while helpful, it didn't really answer the question I have. My question is this: lets say that a person hasn't smoked trees in some amount of months, therefore any urine they pass is clean. However, they decide to blaze for one or two weeks. Not necessarily everyday, say three of four days out of each week. Then, after those weeks, they stop smoking entirely again. How long would it take for that person to return to passing clean (THC free) urine? Another one to two weeks? Maybe more? Also, the person is active and exercises frequently, something that I read helps one to flush THC out of their system. Any ideas?

2. i would say around 2-3 weeks take cranberry extract pills excersize and drink lots of water and nican too it all speeds up the process

3. :eek:

Anyway OP, the reason you couldn't find an answer is because there isn't one, it's different for everyone I'm sorry nobody can tell you how long it's going to take for the THC to leave your system. The guy above was talking about niacin (wouldn't take it unless you want to burn and shit), exercising and drinking water won't really help you but you should do that regardless. The only decent method for passing these sorts of tests is getting clean urine (yours if it's clean.. not yours if it's not.. they also sell synthetic urine) putting it in a condom or something and taping it to the inside of your thigh.

It really shouldn't take long though if you only smoked that small amount, I would just go buy some of the home tests at a local drug store (CVS or walgreens or something) to see if you're clean.

4. this. everyone is different. its all about your metabolism. i know people who only stop smoking for days and pass. tho i would never press my luck with it.

5. #5 kupo, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
    Yeah I understand its a personal thing, I've just seen ranges of getting clean from 3 to 33 days. I thought exercise might help actually since THC is stored in fat but I guess not? Anyway, anyone ever be in a similar experience and have some insight?

6. I avoided giving you a number on days because it could be completely wrong just like any number anyone tells you, but here my best guess would probably be around 7-12 days maybe less if you only smoked a few days out of the week for a week or two and hadn't smoked prior to that for months.

And it's much more complicated than THC just being stored in fat, people on here love to oversimplify and just regurgitate what they saw someone else post, but no you can't just exercise and drink a bunch of water, or starve yourself, or whatever other hilarious things people do. Although you should drink water and exercise regularly anyway, that WILL help you get higher just because you're healthier.

7. i have never passed a piss test but have heard some techniques haha

exercise as much as possible because the THC is stored in your fat. Burn that fat and flush it with some water or juice... you'll piss out the dirty shit at home before your test.

the day of the test try not to over exert yourself because that could bring more THC into your system from the fat. so my advice exercise and drink lots of water then stop exercising. some of my friends have gotten clean in 7 days. it is different for everyone just take as many precautions as you can

8. This worked for me and my brother who had to take lab tests for jobs.

Remember, this worked for me and my brother, doesn't mean it will work for you.

We both had 4 days to clean up enough to pass the test, both daily smokers. My brother is stick skinny but I'm far more built than him, we both have decent metabolisms.

For the 4 days before the test we just stopped smoking, took 4 vitamin B supplements (the ones that have niacin as well), drank about a gallon of water (you don't need to overdo it), and ate lots of red meat.

It only took 4 days for us to get clean enough to pass the test, sounds like you have a bit more time.

When you exercise, you're supposed to stop like 4 days before your test so you stop metabolizing the THC.

9. #9 kupo, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
    So whats so complicated about it? Care to explain? Its fat soluble (not water soluble) which makes it linked to your metabolism. Thus why exercising can help, I never said it was the solution. What else is there?

10. Exercising and burning fat is the solution to getting totally clean.

11. You should definitely keep exercising and drinking water, but obviously we won't know if it will work. I heard that eating vitamin-c pills also helps. Maybe 3-4 per day.

12. Vitamin C? Really?

13. that will help, but the only real solution is time

14. Well of course, I'm just talking about speeding up the process.