Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decent but cheap vapes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Dec 17, 2012.

1. As the title says... Any decent but cheap vapes?

2. Depends what you consider cheap. Your not gonna get much of anything decent for under 130. Unless you consider the mflb decent.

3. what is cheap? try to get an MFLB if thats cheap enough for you, i got mine for $80 on eBay

4. I personally wouldnt go the portable route if you want a good vape. They arent designed to give you good hits, they are designed for stealth purposes.

5. What's your price range OP? I would recommend Silver Surfer, they're relatively cheap (~$250) for a good vaporizer. You can also try Da Buddha vaporizer, it's made by the same company, but cheaper. The only thing about Da Buddha that most people don't like is how the hose isn't angled, so bud can come out and hit the heating element.

Also, a thing to remember about Vapes. They don't combust the plant, so you're not getting any of the CBD, you're only taking in THC. It's like smoking a sativa and gives you an incredible head high, without the body high or couch lock. I only say this, because Northern Lights (looking at your sig) is one of the best known pure Indicas, and gives that crazy couch lock effect because of it's high concentration of CBD.

6. It isn't only THC you are still able to vaporize all of the cannabinoids you normally would smoking.

CBD just has a higher vaporization point than THC so if you don't get your vape hot enough a lot of the CBD will remain.

My MFLB with 2700 mAh batteries can get close to all of the CBD. I vaporize until very dark brown/black.