Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this enough pre-vaped bud to cook something with?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Pngwyn, Oct 11, 2011.

1. So, I've been saving my pre-vaped bud for a while now. Just ran out of my actual bud, so I'm wondering if I currently have enough to cook anything nice with what I have? I like to vape my bud pretty brown.

Here's some pics I tried to take with a lighter for scale.. cuz I don't have an actual scale:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also if it's enough, what would you guys suggest cooking for best effect? I live with roomates so simpler, less smelly, the better I suppose..

2. I think you can make a decent batch of brownies with that.

3. ya maaaaan thats moar then enuf
    if you can actually cook, make brownies. why not?
    i cant cook for shit. failed about 4/7 times, making brownies :(

4. Thanks, I'm making brownies right now.

I used about 3/4 cup of vaped bud, I hope that's enough.

5. looks good you should totally make some brownies or tea and invite us all over :)

6. #6 Pngwyn, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    bring the tea.. i've got the brownies :smoke:

[​IMG]

first time making brownies, first time using already been vaped bud. forgot to use nonstick so I had to throw em in a pile right out of the oven to avoid too much sticking. my tolerance is also pretty high, i ate about 2, will report results. =)

7. mmmm my kinda party :)

8. Good looking haul, but next time wait until the tray is fully cooled before cutting. Then they won't break apart like that.

Looking forward to the report!

9. how can you complain, theyre pot brownies!! how u feelin OP... groovy yet ?

10. That's easily enough

11. I'm feeling so very good :D I didn't even have to use all my scraps like I thought. I probably only used half of my ABV bud so I can make another batch. On top of that I've probably only eaten about 1/5 and I'm feeling amazingly baked :D

It was the Betty Crocker Hershey mix.. I don't remember weed brownies tasting so good =D

12. SHit yeah, and since that is ABV its stronger then fresh bud cause the leftover cannabinoids are decarboxylated. I could make 2 batches or one super dank batch. If I were you I would grind the plant matter to a fine powder and leave it in the final product. so strong.

13. I love AVB! I never had any luck with firecrackers and fresh bud. I sprinkle around .5 avb on a firecracker and get TOASTED.

OP how long did it take you to save that much avb and what is your daily vape consumption?

14. Uhh I don't know. I would vape about a half o every 2-3 weeks while I had my Volcano, maybe saved for about 1-2 months.. I recently switched vapes to Purple Days so I'm awaiting its arrival before I can start saving scraps again.

15. I would also grind it and eat it. Nice brownies though.

Try putting ABV in a milkshake, firecracker, peanut butter/jelly sandwich, french toast, yogurt, ice cream, etc.

The PD conserves so much, ABV collection is going to be slow!

16. If you put orange zest in your brownie batter it completely masks the taste of the bud and tastes like a terry chocolate orange

17. true and by zest you mean grade the peel right?

18. You mean just eat the ABV raw or add it to foods raw? I just called someone a possible troll for saying they drank ABV + water to get stoned, but I guess I might be the ignorant one here O_O

I don't mind ABV collection being slow, it just means I run out of actual bud slower too :) That's why I picked up the PD over the Volcano, so I could hopefully save some money in efficiency in the long run.

19. Yup just eat it raw, or in raw foods/cooked foods. They weren't trolling! It's already been heated by the vaporizer so it's ready to consume. Making butter with it is just complicating things IMO.

In just water though I imagine it wouldn't taste good. Some people don't mind the taste and can eat it straight. I prefer it mixed in something, or put on a grilled cheese etc. Milkshake is my #1 method though.

This way you can get high with only a little amount (a gram or two of ABV does me fine with a low tolerance).

Oh yeah, conservation is ideal. I love my log vape.

20. why did you switch from volcano to purpledays? mind telling me?
    edit: just saw that post two posts up lol..
    cooo