Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has anyone tried making cannabis milk?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fadda, Oct 8, 2011.

1. i know a very good recipe to make cannabis milk that will knock your head for many hours it is very simple though and tasty.

has anyone done that or shall i share a recipe? :smoke:

2. share that shit i've wanted to do this forever.. if you can tell me how to make it chocolate milk too haha

3. #3 fadda, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    pretty simple

you need:

-1 pint of 4% fat milk
    -100g butter
    -sugar or honey
    + may add anything you like. e.g cocoa powder, vanilla extract etc. etc.

and the most important ingredient is cannabis plant.

usually after the harvest day you are left with loads of leaves and trim.
    you may use trim to make hash but this is something different.

if you want milk to be banging use trim and some lower (shwack) buds.

but it turns out to be pretty good if you are just using leaves and near bud trim.

so:

1) take a saucepan (make sure it is deep :) )

2) pour about a 1/3 pint of milk into the saucepan

3) wait until it is warm but is not boiling

4) then put trim and leaves into saucepan so that there are more leaves than milk

5) keep adding milk and leaves until you've used all them all.
    -this might be confusing :D but as a result you want more leaves than milk in the saucepan so that your "soup" is thick - not watery.

6) once you've added all the milk and enough leaves to make it thick, add some butter and wait for it to melt

7) stir the solution on low heat for 20 minutes (keep an eye on milk as it may run away)

8) add some honey or sugar or anything else to make it tasty for you :)

9) slightly increase the fire and stir for 5 minutes until it starts turning into boiling mess.

10) then pour all the milk from saucepan somewhere else and then squeeze out all the remaining "juice" from the leaves.

now let it cool down a bit and drink. also you can use it for cooking, say pancakes or porridge :)

WARNING: if you were using only trim and buds make sure you don't drink a lot!!!! start with a table spoon, wait 30 minutes then drink more if nothing happens. Don't drink all of that in one go, although it is tasty it may be fu*king strong!

Effects: these are not like smoking pot and not even like eating hash. the result may be very psychedelic.

Overdose: followed by vomiting, dizziness - simply go to bed and have a nap, but you will miss the most exciting :D

P.S. i understand my recipe is confusing so feel free to ask questions if something is unclear ;)

4. #4 BadKittySmiles, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    It's good to see that you have an interest in edible cannabis [​IMG] This comes up all the time!

" But takes much longer than this to break down glandular material and promote bioavailability, in even a pure solvent or oil source. .... but when diluted with so much water, it's severely reducing the efficiency of your solvent, and makes it more like the butter-water methods of the old days, which take around 15 - 24 hours depending on the heat level to become effective, and after this point the earliest, more volatile cannabinoids to become active and available have degraded.

This is why we go so far, as to use clarified butter, where the milk solids and water have been removed, rather than butter in it's more 'natural' state. To dilute it even further, is very counter productive. [​IMG]

Try using the search feature and reading around a bit, there's a TON of great info here! " - BKS

This may help:

" Originally Posted by mjmama25
    I know people who have made stem tea and thought it was worth it. What was even more worth while was the resin that built up in the tea pot over time. They scraped it and said it was like hash. "

" This is because cannabis is not water soluble.. the best tea's, (cocoa) and 'bhang' (canna milk) are still made using a pure butter/oil source initially, and then that concentrated and infused oil, is incorporated into water, or reincorporated back into milk.

Trying to make tea or canna milk, starting with both water and milk fat is (similar to the old fashioned butter-water methods) very ineffective, and the effectiveness is reduced further, the higher the water content, and the more impure and contaminated the 'edible solvent' or oil.

When making watery oils, and especially when making watery tea, a large portion of tacky, sticky, remaining glandular material, will never have a chance to become bioavailable, even with continued processing, until long after it's degraded due to exposure to heat.

The more pure the oil source, or edible solvent, the less damage the material needs to endure, before bioavailabilty occurs. The more impure the solvent, the more glandular material will remain to become degraded or entirely left behind, without ever achieving bioavailability.

Hope this helps! [​IMG] " - BKS

Long story short, you will still want to make either an oil, or a tincture, and add this to your milk, hot chocolate (tea, or coffee, or coffee creamer [​IMG] ). Check the stickies, loads of good info there. [​IMG]

5. damn nice info you've got there. might be making oil first is a better way, idk, haven't tried.

but i definitely know that the above recipe is used for many generations in post-soviet countries such as Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine etc. where people had access only to ditch weed and after making such milk got extremely high, many even fell unconscious...

i have personally drank it and can say it is very potent. i have to try making it the oil way then if you claim it to be better :) peace and thanks for the info :smoke: