Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

enough abv for 1 serving?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by justintime, Sep 9, 2011.

1. i have about 7 grams of light brown abv and was wondering if i use the single serve canna oil recipe will that be enough for 1 use? or should i keep savin?

2. #2 Psychoscope, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    Alcohol by volume?
    What's an abv?

Edit. Nevermind.
    Do it.
    I think it'll work.

Edit. I'm pretty sure it'll work.
    What do you mean by "enough"?

3. I believe the rule of thumb is to double the abv from fresh weed in the recipe.

Seven grams of abv should definately get you high though.

4. I've heard that ABV keeps a 1/5th of its potency so logically:

7 gs ABV * 1/5 = 7/5 or 1.4 gs of fresh bud.

Edibles also take three times the amount of bud to induce the same psychological effect so you're looking at an edible high comparable to about a dime to the face in a pipe. So it depends on your tolerance. That would be a good moderately strong edible for me, but for some people it'd be too much and some herculean tokers would consider it "weak brah"

Either way, I say cook it up

5. think im goona wait til i have around 15 or so just to make sure i'll have enough, then i'll make some oil lol thanks for the input