Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed pancakes?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iFire, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Well... as i was making pancakes I had a amazing idea, why not add WEED? :smoke::smoke::smoke::hello::hello:

I don't know if this would work so this is why im asking anyone on here who can help me, first if it would work and how much i would need to add. thanks

2. Sorry that I couldn't be of any help in telling you how to make them, But I just want to let it be known that THIS right here is a really good idea hahahha. Imagine having these for munchies! you get higher and eat food

3. Fuck yeah someone gives us a answer????

4. If you use the above search bar, you should come across a few different recipes for different breakfast items, including canna pancakes and waffles. :)

An excerpt from the below link (including a breakfast sandwich, and pancake/waffle recipe)...

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/881647-breakfast-edibles.html#post11686787

Re: Breakfast Edibles?

[​IMG]

Made with bacon, sausage, egg, and swiss & cheddar cheeses, using pre-made sativa hash capsules, made following the standard hash oil/capsule recipe.

One sandwich made with a Basil Hash Oil Mayo (that was mine!), the other with the capsule, simply squeezed and spread on the inside of the toast.

Alternately, to avoid the risk of degradation altogether, you can always mix either your canna oil, or a glycerin hash/canna tincture, into your maple syrup... [​IMG]

5. Wait what... i just wanted to make some easy pancakes. o_O

6. Single-sentence, Canna Pancakes...

Canna oil, blended with boxed pancake mix, an egg, a splash of milk or water, poured in a greased pan, heated, flipped, and served.

:)

7. I see this so often. People have this great idea to make something "with weed in it!" Then they get a few replies telling them exactly how to make it and they reply with "I just wanted something simple" So from now on when someone asks how to make something "with weed in it" Tell them to just make pancakes the regular way and put ground up "weed" on top, and be done with it.

8. Or... stfu?

9. I have made weed waffles. I got the idea when I was looking at the ingredients and I saw that you used oil, so we decided to extract the THC by using the oil then we put the oil in the waffle batter. I had two waffles and it put me on my ass (put about 2.5 grams in one batch of waffles)

10. Not cool man. She just went through the effort to give you the answer you were looking for AND some amazing additional info and you blew her off without a thank you. If you aren't grateful for the best of the best advise, then don't ask for advise.

11. seriously.

12. oh yeah... thanks i forgot :( But to whoever said about me thinking it would be simple.. i did. Im new, who cares?

13. Pancakes are the birthday tradition around here. Sometimes I pretend to have multiple birthdays a year. I love getting flapjacked.