Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any good recipes without peanut butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Best Day Ever, Aug 8, 2011.

1. most recipes I've seen are with peanut butter but I don't like peanut butter so I'm wondering if there are any good tasting, long lasting, great high recipe that doesn't have peanut butter in it?

2. A good oil is just as easy to make as many of the common 'worst-case-scenario' edibles, it requires very little effort, and it's only a little more time consuming.

It may take a few hours, but most of that time is just waiting while your oil gently heats and breaks down that glandular material, causing it to become bioavailable. :)

[​IMG]

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion..
    decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the
    carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids
    from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

The best oils, produce little to no odor during processing, if sealed properly and heated and cooled correctly. You can easily put it in any boxed brownie mix... be sure to read the final paragraph for detailed dosage information.

These don't have peanut butter and they can be made with your oil, their recipes (and others) are also in the link above...

[​IMG]

Canna Candy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Truffles are very easy, and don't really require any heating once you've finished your oil, it's just a matter of blending a few ingredients :)
    [​IMG]

3. Dear lord BadKitty you always steal the show. Lol :rolleyes:

4. badkitty is the stormcrow of edibles (compliment)