Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time to make some cookies!!! (PICS!)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HighPoint 420, Jun 28, 2011.

1. #1 HighPoint 420, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    Time to make some cookies, were using 88 grams of STICKY foliage and a few grams of nugs that were either cut while trimming or just too damn small to save.
    [​IMG]:bolt::hippie:
    Please do not bounce on this thread, give some input! Took me a while to make and get pictures up, would appreciate a kind word or two.

[​IMG]:bolt:[​IMG]

Ratio

90 Grams total, mixed bud and foliage per LB of butter to make our buDDer.

Will be making peanut butter cookies with a home made recipe

The recipe used was

Peanut Budder Cookies

1 cup of granulated sugar
    1 cup of packed brown sugar
    1tsp baking soda
    1 cup of buDDer
    2 eggs
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    2cups of flour
    1 cup of peanut butter

Here are some shots for now.. More to come.

Also, the foliage is fresh, chopped up a few days ago and was stored in the fridge, not dry and crispy like we did last time. Not sure if it really matters, but thats how were doing it.

Comment!:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Here are a few more shots..

Only making the Budder today, the cookies tomorrow. Just don't have time for both.

Attached Files:

3. Sounds like fun! Be sure you don't forget to fully dry, decarboxylate and activate your material (this is what makes it 'work') before adding it to your oil, and follow a good gentle recipe for the glandular breakdown to promote the best bioavailability, I'd hate to see any of your 90 grams go to waste..... if you're only making a batch or two, half a cookie or less should medicate you very, very well :) Have fun!

Edit - if you plan to share your cookies with other patients, be sure you're using nitrile or food grade poly gloves.. latex (and often, even nitrile.. poly is the preferred for food processing) can cause some patients serious issues.

4. Thanks for the input!! Much appreciated. We weren't going to Decarb, but might just slowly heat it up before adding to the butter just to make sure. Should that do it?

Last edible(ish) we made was green dragon, 161% devils springs vodka and about half the foliage.

5. Should have chopped the butter up, but its melting either way. :eek:.

Few more shots for ya. Getting hot in here.. Had to kill the AC or it would blow the breaker.. -_-

Help lol.

Edit:

Any suggested time on letting this simmer before its pretty good on extraction?

Help is appreciated!

Attached Files:

6. Some more shots of the budder. We got it fully cooled down and solid.Mmmm Looks tasty..

Attached Files:

7. The recipe used was---

Peanut Budder Cookies

• 1 cup of granulated sugar
    • 1 cup of packed brown sugar
    • 1tsp baking soda
    • 1 cup of buDDer
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 tsp vanilla extract
    • 2cups of flour
    • 1 cup of peanut butter

Worked great. Also threw some green sugar sprinkles in that we picked up from the store earlier.

Attached Files:

8. Mouth getting all watery? These were really starting to look great. Baked in the oven on 275F for about 35 minutes per batch.

Weighed out , each cookie ball is between 1.15 oz - 1.20 oz

:ey::ey:

By the way, the green particles you see in the mix is the sugar sprinkles, not weed particles. :)

Attached Files:

9. We got them all bagged up and put in the fridge at this point. Had 2 earlier before going and working out, felt great! Still stoned just about 4 hours later. Damn, I love the edibles... :hello::hello::hello:

:bolt: Don't bounce on the thread!

Comment, say something, took me a while to part this up. Took lots of photos to share. Hope you like, maybe use the recipe, either way, toke on! :yay:

Attached Files:

10. We even left a few raw to cook later on .

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:
    Again, Please comment on this thread, keep it a live, I really would appreciate input.

Attached Files:

11. Still no input ?

12. Damn. I want some cookies :)

13. those cookies look delicious I'll take some

14. Thanks guys. Took 3 ea the first day , stoned for over 12 house, ate them all a few hrs apart and took one yesterday, very stony cookies lol.

15. How many cookies did you make total? How many could you have made with all the dough? They look and sound delicious!

16. The first and second batch we made right around 36 cookies, with about 10 or 12 dough balls left, the recipe yields about 30 - 40 cookies depending on what size you have them, the normal portion for them is a lot bigger though, its normally a 20 scoop dispenser.

17. Great and well thought out post. deserves some good feedback!

Looks great dude i would die to have a batch of those things!

I made some rice krispie treats with a bunch of abv bud before and it turned out amazing. I couldnt imagine what those would feel like.

18. Is this the Northern Lights you grew recently? If so, these are indeed some very stony cookies. :smoking:

19. Yup made from the last batch. They are indeed, banging. :)

20. The actual process of making these cookies takes some serious time doesnt it?

I wish I could just know someone like yourself and buy a huge batch of him haha.

They look amazing though, man! Good shit!