Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My little experiment! Hot Sauce

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PunnetSquare, Dec 21, 2009.

1. So I was eating at hooters the other day and was reading the bottle of hot sauce to notice the excessive amount of butter in their hot sauce. So I went home and googled to find the recipe for their hot sauce and this is what I cam up with:

Hooter's Hot Wing Sauce - 95916 - Recipezaar

That recipe calls for 1/4 cup of melted butter (1/4th cup of melted butter is about 1/2 stick of butter). My friend told me that when he makes cannabutter he uses about 7g per stick of butter so for half of stick of butter i'm going to use an eigth(going to put a little more then half a stick so at the end i still end up with 1/4th cup of butter). After I make the butter I should have 1/4th cup of cannabutter to throw into that recipe for the hot sauce.

I could find any recipes on how to make canna hotsauce so this is what I came up with. I'm going to be making this tonight and I've only baked a few times so i'm no expert. I would like some input about weather i should change some weed to butter ratios or how high you think me and 4 friends should get off an eigth of some dank in it.

Thanks guys :wave:

2. Looks good to me, you guys should get pretty high.

3. Rule of thumb is 1 g per dose, so be prepared to eat all the hot sauce amogst 3 people.

Honestly for 4 people your better off just smoking it.

4. #4 Duckyx, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
    There are recipies for THC hot sauce....

Also. Hot sauce is a topping for salads and foods.

Not a alone thing to drink down. are you silly.

If you want food. Make fire crackers. Better way to food high.

5. #5 PunnetSquare, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009

We were planning on eating it all, the recipe website has a scale thing which calculates how much of what you need per serving and I set it to 1 severing size which I can't imagine is too much hot sauce for 4 people to eat.

Planning on ordering dominos and putting the hot sauce on top. I LOVE HOTSAUCE ON DOMINOS PIZZA(its the only way I can eat that shit, ive been spoiled with NY pizza my whole life):smoke:

I googled a bit and didn't find anything but I didnt google exactly THC Hot Sauce so that could be why. Also, I know you don't just drink it, its just a little experiment me and my friends want to try cause it involves our 2 favorite things (pot and hot sauce) and because i'm sick of making fire crackers and brownies.