Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. #1 SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    Alright I used to make firecrackers all the time, but I found it kinda annoying and I really didn't like how dry they got :s. So I came up with an even better, SIMPLER recipe... I call it Cannanut Butter

Caution: The following is so FUCKING EASY that it may induce severe happiness, highness, and massive diarrhea (<-notrly).

Things you will need:

[​IMG]

1 to 500 grams of finely ground Mary Jane
    1 oven-friendly dish (I use a bread pan)
    1 Jar of fat-rich Peanut Butter
    1 Spoon
    1 Piece of tin foil

That's it!

Notes:
    >If using a glass dish you may need to leave it in a little longer
    >If using vaped weed you will probably want to put in 2-4 times as much weed as you normally would, depending on how much THC is left after vaping.
    >For you blades that may be allergic to nuts, you can substitute nutella for PB, just shave off about 5 minutes from your baking time.
    >*Optional* You can add a Teaspoon or two of olive oil if you want even more fat-absorbtion capacity.
    >*Optional* You can also prebake your weed in the oven at 250 for 10-15 minutes to increase the potency. Some say it does some say it doesn't, worth a shot.
    > If you try it once and it doesn't work, DON'T GIVE UP! Edibles are different for everyone, if you try making it with 1 gram of mids and feel nothing, next time try 2. When you finally find the "magic number" that will get YOU high as balls it'll be worth the extra attempt, trust me :p

Instructions:

1) Pre-heat oven to 325.

2) Mix in weed and peanut butter together right in the pan (about a 1 gram weed to 1/4 cup peanut butter ratio works well for me, you can put more or less peanut butter just make sure its completely slathered). Make sure to mix thuroughly! Don't be shy.

[​IMG]

3) Place tin foil over the pan and insert into the oven for 24 minutes. Time may be adjusted based on size. Just leave it in there until it appears kind of dry and dark brown around the edges.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4) Remove from oven, you should have a soupy mixture that looks like this and will be perfect for spreading. Let it cool for 3-4 minutes and then... Spread it on whatever you want! Make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, dip oreo's and pretzels in it, make peanut butter and chocolate milkshakes (soooo good), hell you can even just eat it with a spoon! The possibilities are truly endless, let your creativity soar!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this is helpful, I found this to be the absolute simplest way to make edibles, ever. Plus they're ready to eat right away and get you high as fuck! :smoking:

Also if anyone who tries this wants to post up some creative ways that they used their Peanannibutter I'm sure we'd all like to hear some new delicious ways to indulge.

Here's the finished product :p (W/a nice tasty chicken bake courtesy of Cosco, hell yeah)

[​IMG]

Feelin pretty goddamn good right now slammed 2 grams up in those bitches ^

Edit: If even this recipe was a little too difficult for ya there's another simple version on page 13, He took the time to make it so I thought I'd let everyone know to check that out if this seems too hard or you can't understand something :). Thanks WEEirDo

Want to know something else that kicks ass about this recipe? You can store it for 3+ months and it will STILL knock you on your ass! Thanks Mrs. Ed for takin the time to experiment and test this out! See page 25 for a pic

Update: Thanks once again to Mrs. Ed we now have confirmation that this recipe will not only keep for up to 6 months but that it may also become even MORE potent!... Mmmmmmm awesome :)

• Like Like x 14
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. + rep, I might try this soon, sounds so much easier than even the relatively easy cannabutter!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Definitely something im going to try in the near future. How much does it smell when cooked?

Also, motion for a sticky?

4. i thought i saw you talking about this and was wondering if you were gonna make a thread about it. +rep

5. Actually it didn't smell all too bad, but you can definitely notice it an hour or two later. I think its alot less than fire crackers though cause the tin foil kinda seals the odor in.

And idk if it's sticky worthy but that'd be sick, I tried to be pretty thurough :D.

6. Thanks, and pictures please

and I thought that PB gets hard after you bake it for a long time.. so its not a soupy mixture when its finished baking.

7. yeah but in this recipe it only gets cooked 25 minutes? therefore its not really a long time, for cooking it at 325.. should be like the OP said it was.

8. I think it will be sticky worthy with pictures, but other then that it sounds awesome.

OP: Ive been wanting to try edibles for a long time and this seems like the simplest way. Thanks for the recipe +rep (not that mine is probably worth anything lol)

9. Take some pics and will definitely be sticky worthy :)

(Also help out the ones that are already really stoned lol)

10. So has anyone else tried this?

Could you maybe make this and then store it in a jar like regular PB for later use?

11. someone needs to try this ASAP, and to take pics

12. yeah bump, I might try this wednesday of next week.. if I can get a decent camera and I'm not lazy as fuck or stoned off my ass, I'll upload sum pics
    odds are someone else on here is more on the ball with that shit though :p I hate fucking around with computers and uploading shit when I'm stoned.

• Like Like x 1

13. Well, Has he tried it before? And, i think someone or I should test it without adding the weed and see if it will still have the soupy mixture. Whenever I made my firecrackers with nutella or peanut butter, the spread I use gets all hard. 320degrees / 20 minutes.

14. Hey guys, first of all thanks for all the feedback! :D

Sorry about not having pictures, next time I make a batch (probably this weekend) I'll be sure to take some pics and upload them.

Also, about the consistency, the reason the peanut butter gets so hard and dry n' shit when you make fire crackers is because its spread so thin, with this recipe the least amt that should be used is 1 cup of pb, I usually use about 2-3 cups of Pb and 3-4 grams of weed (make sure its in a glob). Same concept that liquid spread out really thin will evaporate much more quickly than something that is contained in a glass. Just another added bonus this method has over Firecrackers, it doesn't get dry and crusty :p

*And yes I've done this recipe many times before, gets better every time haha

15. I've never stored it for more than a few hours, I usually only make enough for me and whoever else happens to be over, but I don't see why you couldn't store it. I like to eat it when its nice and warm and gooey :D

16. Ive tried to make fire crackers Idk how many times..
    An Ive failed every time!
    Ill try this too tho..

17. Could you use a microwave?

18. Sounds good my friend + rep for sure. If this does end up working ill stop with fire crackers and hop on board! do you know if they potency is affected by the quality of the green? I would think that some dank would get you ripstoned over some mids.

19. I've never used a microwave but I wouldn't recommend it, it only takes 25 minutes in the oven it's really not that long of a wait, and DEFINITELY worth it :D

Yeah dank will definitely be alot more effective, the more thc your ganja has to be absorbed into the PB the more potent the end result will be, post back with your results! It seems everybody that was gonna try it and post back got way too stoned and forgot haha :hippie:

20. So you want to grind the weed really fine because you leave it in the PB, correct?