Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Lollipops

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by LittleRipper, Oct 5, 2004.

?

How do you like your herb?

1. Bong

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Blunt

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Joint

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Brownie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Peice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bubbler

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sidecar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Hookah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Vaporizer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Steamroller

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i heard recently that it is possible to make a good tasting lollipop that tastes like trees and also fucks you up good. :confused: Anyone with a recipe PLEASE contact me. Sounds so sick. :eek:

Peace,
    LittleRipper

2. p.m me and ill send you the link for lollipop recipe. peace :)

3. i doubt that works in the way you were led to believe...but if it did...that'd be awesome...

4. theres a recipe for chronic lollipops lol if u want it pm me

5. why would you put piece if you listed every smoking piece? and even stupider who would actually vote for piece?

6. they have that chronic candy in the bone thugs video the weed song, i was wondering if anybody had actually tried the candy b4 i doubt it actually works but who knows

7. my friend bought some at ozzfest a few months ago, and said they claim it's got thc in it, but he was high already, so he couldnt notice if the lolippop got him any higher or not. he said it takes just like pot though.

8. what he means is a spoon

9. theyve had hemp pops for ages but they don't get you high

10. every lick is like taking a hit taste-wise perhaps...

11. Ok this is getting out of hand.. I can't take credit for the recipe but here goes...

Lollipops

This one is a little more complicated, but well worth the effort. The increase in sub-lingual absorbtion (if you suck on it) means it enters the body much more quickly than regular pot food. I've also moved away from using sticks, because lozenges give me a larger dose and better effectiveness.

Ingredients:
    ½ cup Lt. Corn Syrup
    ¾ cup White sugar
    ¼ cup Pot butter
    ¼ tsp. salt
    1 packet Kool aid drink mix (flavor of choice)
    Few drops of Food coloring
    Sticks (20 of them, I use bamboo kabob skewers cut in half)
    Candy Thermometer

Combine sugar, salt, corn syrup and butter in a medium saucepan bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Then lower the heat and keep heating until candy thermometer reads 270OF. At this point in time add the kool aid and the food coloring and mix them in well. Use a spoon to drop the candy out on a greased baking sheet. If it starts too cool off to much heat it up with medium heat. Should make 20-30 lollipops or lozenges.

You should make the Pot butter strong for this..

12. ^how well does it work...gettin an oz this weekend (hopefully), so i could try...and i wanna be more frivelous with my weed since i've never had this much before...

13. never heard of them...id rather smoke tell u the truth

14. :D i voted peice just to fuck things up. hehe. i'm in one of those moods. :devious:

splifster.. why not just post it!? is it a pdf or something?

15. its posted.. look abov.e

16. Hey all, I have done the pot lollipops. We made lollipops in high school my senior year in my Home Ec class so I figured since I knew exactly how to do it I would give it a shot.

What I did was exactly like the recipe calls, except I poured the candy into plastic molds I got off my teacher. She is cool with weed so I just told her the truth, lol. I made them and used 1/4 cup of cannabutter.

Me and two buddies each ate two a piece, and we were blitzed. I am only 19 and have been smoking for a couple years, but they worked wonders. I didn't honestly think they would, but me and my two buds sat there giggling for a few hours.

17. A few years ago on the new (in Chicago) there was this big bust of people selling "Dro Pops" They were dro lolipops I guess.

18. hey, they had weed lolipops on that show weeds, mann good show, aww shit im high

19. newbury comics and tons of places have weed pops, but they don't get you high or anything. as for home-made lollipops i have no idea if they'll fuck you up or not. never tried, but lemme know if it works.