Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Heat ACTIVE cannabis smoothie recipe...this is real. Experience report

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lalamann, May 5, 2015.

1. #1 lalamann, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    This is absolutely incredible, I mean, I'm absolutely floored to the point of absolute diabelief, the guy in the following video accidentally discovered a way to get high from a juiced cannabis. UN DECARBED smoothie. He details the recipe constantly stating that it could not get you high to eat un decarbed cannabis starting at 8 1/2 minutes into the video, he used a NON FLOWERING plant's trim, he then did a follow up take reporting he got high, and brought in the MANAGER of a collective with a massive tolerance to test his recipe. He drank 32 ounces, and two hours later proceeded into the single most amazing cannabis high he has ever had and was still blasted 10 hours later when the final video report was added to the video (this report starts at 36 minutes into the video) 

Heres the kicker, I tried this yesterday afternoon with an entire small male plant with only pre flowers present. On an empty stomach, two hours later I rapidly started to come up on a full strength body AND mind heavy high unlike anything I've ever experienced since the very first couple of times I got stoned.

I mean, I dont even want to smoke, same as the dude in the video I can't even imagine what doing this with full buds would do to you, it could be a full on psychedelic experience, somehow, whatever chemical reactions are going on in this smoothie recipe it seems to decarb and liberate pretty much every single molecule of THC in the plant material.

THIS IS INCREDIBLE, A WAY TO GET 100% THE MEDICAL AND WANTED SIDE EFFECTS OF CANNABIS, FROM WHAT USED TO BE COMPOST MATERIAL FOR ME, FOR AN ALL DAY STONE, LIKE THE FIRST TIME YOU SMOKED.(maybe not quite THAT intense, just trying to get across how well it worked.

DO NOT USE THIS RECIPE LIGHTLY, MY ASS GOT KICKED BY AN UNFLOWRED MALE PLANT AND IM AN EXPERIENCED HEAVY USER OF CANNABIS. MY MIND IS BLOWN...

[Media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEV9ZbKXj6E[/Media]

This post has been heavily edited to do my horrible grammar, and excitement while incredibly stoned.

2. I would venture to guess that the citric acid from the oranges is what is decarbing the thc - thats the only thing that makes sense here.  Its good that hes using coconut meat/juice in the blend - that can only help 'extract' the oils and make them bioavailable.  Looks like an interesting recipe --- if I find myself buying a $200-500 juicer, I'm gonna have to try this - but I think I'll dry/decarb/extract until then.

BTW - its still possible to get hi on non decarbed weed - it takes more and has to be mixed with something that makes it bioavailable and acceptable to the liver - thats where the magic happens....

3. #3 rain dancer, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    I have a friend who told me he does this the other day. Says he just uses leaf. Says he has a smoothie before bed and wakes up stoned. Tripped me out. Just as this thread does. :cool:
    ~ poke

4. #4 lalamann, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    I did it with a 160rpm WalMart juicer and a WalMart blender, just blended it all an excessively long time....I used a single whole ten inch male plant with only light pre flowers present and was completely loaded all day long....I dont know what to say, I'm never throwing away my males or fan leaves again 

I haven't been that stoned since I first discovered myself as a stoner, the ONLY time I've been that high has been from true psychedelic, of which I now consider cannabis a full fledged psychedelic, this is nuts

But yea I know it CAN be active fresh but it takes a shot load, somehow its like this recipe makes every single molecule of THC available by decarbing but destroying none  of it, and none of the essential oils and health benefits are destroyed like in cooking it.

Mainly this is for people who love to get high and want 100% of the medical benefit, and the buzz from this doesn't feel like eating a bunch of edibles, its way more similar to the buzz from smoking flowers, just way more intense, and this was my experience doing it with a fresh just started pre flowering male plant

5. So you just blend it by itself or in water or a certain type of liquid? You didn't decarb first? I will try this out with a male I have, but I need more details and that video is way too long

6. I just ate two handfuls of these leaves man. Tasted like shit LOL

Well not shit, very much like a cannabis male plant!
    [​IMG]

Had to plug my nose on the second handful. Was a bit overwhelming.
    ~ poke

7. why?

8. Can you please give the recipe you used that seems to be more useable then what the video says....I have a critical jack thats been veging since feb with some nice fans on it..

But really one leaf???????  how much oil did you use and did you use tangerine?

this changes everything !!!!!!

9. Funny though the first time i jucied I felt high.....

no weed just carrots apples celery 

10. I don't mind being a guinea pig at all. If it can help with my illness, why not?

11. cause this is a guide for jucing the leaves not just eating them.....I think what there getting at here is getting the juice and only the juice also the citric acid is needed to activate the thc.....

12. This is pretty fucking amazing.

13. Instead of busting up a coconut, I wonder if can I just use coconut oil that I already have?
    Also, I don't have tangerines on hand, but I have oranges that I need to do something with pretty soon. I wonder if any citrus will work?
    Coconut oil being an emulsifier, I kinda wonder if the fruit is just there for flavor?

I have a VitaMix 5200 blender that can handle just about anything I put in it. I also have the Jack LaLane Juicer. I don't know how many rpm that runs, (it's only one speed) but I used it yesterday to juice basil leaves, so I know I can juice leaves and stuff, just don't know how efficiently. But that's cool, I got leaves galore.

I've been checking back here to see what the consensus is, but looks like I'm gonna have to just go for it.
    I'll chime in with my results.

14. #14 Fredbear, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    Ok Ive read other sources that say if you don't have a lower rate spinning juicer you can put your leaves in or sandwich them between lettuce then put it in your regular juicer...wife juices spinish all the time hardly gets anything...so I think the lettuce is most likey a must for my juicer anyway

and yes I was wondering about the coconut oil as well

15. #15 PatrickXy6dC, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
    Would somebody be kind enough to list the ingredients and steps for this toker?  I don't have the attention span for a video over an hour long.  Actually, I'm lazy and just want to pick your brains.

Well, I skimmed the video and saw he used coconut, oranges and marijuana leaves.  Still would love the recipe you guys used that worked for you.

This is unbelievable- I wonder what in the leaves and male plants gets you high?

16. #16 lalamann, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    Ok heres the recipe I used

I juiced an entire male plant of about ten inches, leaving out the stem, I soaked the separated leaf matter in a small amount of water and rejoiced water and leaf matter all. Did this 3 times, I then blended the milk AND meat from a fresh coconut together. This came out kinda the consistency of whipped cream, I then blended the cannabis leaf juice into this coconut slurry.

After that I juiced two WHOLE skinned mandarin tangerines, added this juice to the blended coconut and cannabis slurry, and blended for about 8 minutes

I had about 40 ounces of liquid but drank it NO problem, was quite delicious actually, drank the whole thing in about 20 minutes.

It might work if you just throw it all into a blender and let it go for a long time, idk

And NO, I DID NOT decarb the cannabis, I used no heat whatsoever, but also I dontclaim to have ANY knowledge of the chemistry involved, all I know is that it works...... scary well, I'm actually too chickenshit to try this with buds

17. #17 lalamann, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    I clearly put in my OP what times to skip to so you dont have to sit through a video as long as a movie

Go to 8:30 and listen, then to 40 minutes in and listen, those are the important parts, how to make it, and then the response from the owner of a collective who tried it.

His exact words to the guy that discovered this were "oh my god John, you have literally found the holy grail" and I agree with this statement

This is my theory, the citric acid somehow decarboxolates the THC that is present, and the fats and oils from the coconut uptake the THC and make it available to your system.

I would imagine both the fresh citrus fruit and the fresh coc ut milk AND meat are all needed, as dude from the video has done this with just citrus, and just coconut, and had zero psychoactivity whatsoever, he didn't want to get high, it was an accidental discovery

And yea, if you dont have a low rpm juicer you have to rehydrate and re juice the pulp multiple times

The buzz lasts as long and is EASILY as intense as over medicating on edibles, but isnt the same high as edibles, feels more like I smoked. only its not been cooked so not a single thing is destroyed, 100% THC uptake along side 100% of the medical value just feels like the right way to be going imho

18. lalamann, thanks for the recipe.  You were so fast I hadn't finished editing the post when your answer came.  This should be a sticky, mate.

19. Anyone else try this yet to verify??

20. Oh my bad I mis read I thought it said a single leaf  A whole plant I can see I was really getting jazzed about one single leaf being able to get high off that......I wonder though how many you actually need
       A whole plant seems a bit much