Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gregs wicked strong abv tincture recipe!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Westmann, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Hey blades just thought I would share my ABV tincture recipe I have used a few times with great success. This is less of an exact recipe and more of a guideline to follow so you can use varying amounts of bud its very straight forward and simple and has not failed me yet!

You are going to need
    -A Blender
    -Cheese Cloth
    -Funnel
    -2 Bottles/Jars (something to store your tinc in)
    -Your vaped bud (I would recommend an ounce or more but iv used less)
    -High proof alcohol (Everclear or Bacardi 151)

Grind up all your vaped bud as finely as possible to help extract all the goodies and dump it all in your blender. Pour your alcohol in the blender until its around half an inch above the bud. Blend in short bursts (couple mins at a time) for around 20 minutes. At this point if you wish you could strain it through your cheese cloth and be done but if you have some patience it can be much stronger. I recommend you pour your tincture sludge included into a seperate sealed jar and let it sit in a cool dark place for 2 weeks or more than strain it into a seperate container this will ensure all the active chemicals have been absorbed by the alcohol.

Warning this can be extremely strong the last batch I made I used 47g's of ABV with bacardi 151 and while it is one of the most vile tasting substances I have ever tried a teaspoon fucks me up! And I have a pretty high tolerance so that shit would kill a newbie!!

Anyways hope I have been helpful! Stay stoned blades :D

• Like Like x 1

2. Evaporate that alcohol by half, then you'll have a tincture that will work with a few drops instead of a teaspoon. If you strain the final product through a coffee paper filter again before final bottling, you'll remove a lot of that vile taste. If you add a few drops of candy flavoring, it will help, too.

I'm not knocking your process, just offering some tips to make it better than it is now. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thanks for the tips I dident evaporate it due to laziness really I like to use my creations as soon as possible :) and the vile taste is mostly due to the rum which I HATE haha I'm sure it would taste a lot better if done with Everclear but its not available in my area :(

4. The avb is causing the taste mostly. Rum is supposed to improve the taste, but I don't like it either. They do make a 151 Everclear for sale in less progressive states. :)