Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone please help me out

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by youngblood0, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Don't know if this belongs here or in a drug test area.

So the whole weekend was planned. Me and my friend bought some brownies from another close friend to do over the 4 day weekend. Parents were gone, house was virtually empty, and after a terrible few weeks of AP and honors classes, along with wrestling, we wanted to just take a day off to finally chill out.
    But here's the thing: my parents usually drug test me. I knew they would do something like this when they got home as well. So instead i try to get the drug test first. When i tell them that i wanna show them that I'm clean, they just tell me they're gonna test me when they get back. Fuck.
    So basically what I'm asking is, is there any way i can eat brownies(1g of mids in each) on a Friday, and somehow magically get clean before Thursday? i really want this to happen. I'm about 6'4" and 140 pounds, so a pretty high metabolism. Maybe if i run every day ill get clean? i just really want this plan to go through and was hoping somebody could help me out here.
    TL;DR i wanna do brownies and end up clean 6 days later. badly.

2. You will have to stay straight every day after your brownies. Not a breath of reefer, stay out of second hand smoke. Because you are a string bean with little body fat, you stand a better chance of escaping than a fat person, like I used to be. Thc is fat soluble and is stored in your fat cells, less fat, less storage. If you run or exercise, you have a better chance but don't exercise for 24 hours before the test. That burns the fat cells with the thc and that will leave enough residue in your urine to trigger a positive. Drink lots of water, lots and lots. Some people say cranberry juice, but it should be water, especially the day of the test. Be sure you've already urinated earlier, but don't drink so much water that your urine is clear like water. It needs to have a little yellow or it looks suspicious. With your body and metabolism, you may be able to get by on herbal pre-cleansers that you take for 3 days before. I have never had a positive with the drinks and teas but those are not all effective.

Good luck. :)

3. Or you can buy a detox pill