Anyone use "SH's Bubbleponics" Kit?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by nt3grals, Jul 22, 2011.

1. I am thinkin heavily about ordering 1 of complete Bubbleponics Kits from Stealth-Hydro.com. I've been lookin at them and reading reviews for a little over a year now, & next month I am going to order 1, or order something else if you all have any recommendations. So I was just wandering if anyone has any experience using 1 of the SH Bubbleponics kits, & how do u like it? Also, iof anyone has any other recommendations as far as complete growkits go, please.., i need some ideas. Im just looking to grow probably 4 plants at a time, & will b 100% completely for personal smoke. Lookin forward to hearing what your alls opinions & suggestions are! Thx in advance for any & all your help!

2. I am also about to buy one for personal use. I was wondering if any one on GC used this. It looks well worth it. I am going to go for it and you should to. Good luck on your grow bro

3. I am getting the same thing but with dual spectrum lights bc of cost, what do you think about these lights?

4. The kit is fine as long as you are able to ignore the actual cost to make one, but it is like buying a bare bone honda civic. It is up to you to customize (line the top w/ aluminum tape, netpot covers, insulation, upgrade airstone / air pump, etc). Some do well w/ the kit and use all parts provided. Some will soon find out they are better suited for individual buckets and/or other mediums.

5. I bourht one of those and would tell you to build 1 then take the money you save and get a T5 light with both types of bulbs. Sys did work great but light was terrible buds came out kind of light and fluffy.

6. That's a good system for clones! I wouldn't grow plants from seeds in it. When you grow from seeds, the plants will all grow different. Even if they are all from the same strain. And if you get a male plant, you're going to have a hard time removing it when all the roots are intermingled with the other plants roots.

good luck!

7. Okay, im goin to go for it. Dont have the time with working to jobs a day 5 days a week, & im a beginner, so this will b a good starter kit to get me growing & gaining some experience. I may go for the 400w if i can afford it. I will b using all female seeds when i grow n the kit, so hopefully i wont have any problem males n the mix :) thanks for the help