Super Haze Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by DeathHeadRider, Jul 19, 2011.

1. This is my Super Haze Grow Indoors in buckets, starting off with 2 plants and if I want anymore I'll just clone later on down the road.

Germinated on July 12th 2011. Both Seeds sprouted their first set of leaves on the 18th. I dipped the Sunleaves Super Starter plugs in a water & TechnaFlora B-1 Red (seedlings grew a half inch in half a day)

Using 2 CFL's 23w (100w equivalent) for seedlings.

400w MH & HPS light system (interchangable) coming in the mail. GA Optimal 400w HPS+MH Adjustable Wing Reflector Digital Dimming Ballast Grow Li GrowAce.com

Below are pictures of my grow room and setups. Questions & helpful comments welcome!

2. These are the pictures of my grow room and equipment.

Attached Files:

3. Transplanted my seedlings into my system and started them out on the Veg stage lighting and nutes last night. Pics to follow.

4. Good looking set up Bro you may want to rap your bucket in ref tape or duct tape so no light gets in oter than that enjoy the grow then the meds.

5. goodluck bruh!! pls update whenever possible.

ill definitely be back on here fro some pointers.

6. Thanks! I plan on doing an update tonight when I get home.

7. Do you have an external rez?

8. I thought I had a bad pump today because everytime it kicked on it sprayed water out hard, knocking my baby plant over and draining the bucket of water. Turns out my Hydroton rocks had slipped inside the water tube increasing the pressure. So note to self, use smaller tube next time. I am using Technaflora nutes at full strength, Veg stage. The Technaflora website has some cool tools on it that you can use for lighting and nute measurements.

Attached Files:

9. #9 DeathHeadRider, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Each bucket is self contained with pump and air stone

Attached Files:

10. Everything is going well, except I think my PH meter is broken, and I had a bad dream that my plants leaves were burnt. But when I woke up everything is fine. Lol

11. Replacement bulb (400w MH) came today in the mail! Just put it in! Can't wait to see the changes now that I have the correct light.

Attached Files:

12. CFL's are the correct lights too. Just not the most optimal. They make great yields though for being compact :)

From what I've heard :rolleyes:

13. Picture update!

Attached Files:

14. Word. That's wassup.

15. I can't wait to see how these turn out :smoke:

16. 15 days from Germination to 3 inches tall.

Attached Files:

17. 18 days from Germination and the right plant is 4 inches tall. It grew an inch 2 days after a fresh water and nutes change.

18. /subbed
    Good luck brother!

19. Looks good! Those Home Depot buckets are not light proof buckets.... You may want to get them covered with poly or foil tape before problems start to set in. Just my $.02!

20. Picture update

Attached Files: