Ebb & Flow Perpetual Grow - OG Kush-Lemon Skunk-GWS-PPP-The Church and More...

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by MMRCGrower, Jan 28, 2010.

1. So I'm just joining this site and still learning how to use it. I've been growing for a little while, so instead of starting you off from the beginning, I'll start you off from today.

Here's the details:

Clone/Seedling Room: Light Cycle-24/7. 4, T8 tubes. Flood & Drain table, with 10 gal. Res. Portable heater and humidifier.
    ROOM SPECS:
    PH: 5.5 - 6.0
    PPM: 450 - 600
    Temps: 65 - 78 degrees.
    RH: 30 - 55%
    Week 3 from Clone

Vegative Room: Light cycle-18/6. 1,000 watt MH. 6" Air Cooled Reflector, connected to a 10" 780 CFM fan. 16 Bucket Ebb & Flow system. 55 Gal Res. Floods 7 times per day for 30 minutes each time.
    NO PLANTS CURRENTLY IN ROOM

Flowering Room: Light Cycle-12/12. 1,000 watt HPS. 6" Air Cooled Reflector, connected to a 10" 780 CFM fan. 16 Bucket Ebb & Flow system. 55 Gal Res. Floods 7 times per day for 30 minutes each time.
    ROOM SPECS:
    PH: 5.5 - 6.0
    PPM: 1200 - 1400
    1,000 Watt HPS - 16" from plant tops
    Temps: 65 - 78 degrees.
    RH: 30 - 55%
    Week 3 of Flowering

COMING SOON
    : CO2, Additional intake fan, Additional 1K HPS, climate controller and light movers.

The nutes I use:

General Hydroponics
    FloraGro
    FloraMicro
    FloraBloom
    Cal Mag
    Floralicious Plus
    FloraBlend
    Liquid KoolBloom

Now I need to figure out how to post pictures.....

2. Here we go. Figured it out. Here's a couple pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gave the FIM technique a shoot and ended up getting 4 tops.
    [​IMG]

3. Now here's a plant that I'm having issues with. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. So far, no one has been able to help me with this. I'm open to any suggestions. This is my only plant like this. All others are very healthy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. wow those leaf curls do look just like my, probably even worse

5. Lol. Yeah. Screw that plant. lol. That plant is just way too picky. As you can see, all the rest of my plants are very healthy. They all get the same exact everything. Nutes, light, temps, rh... everything. So that just tells me that its picky when it comes to nute strength.

Oh well. One bad plant. No big deal. Got 16 more coming through with the next rotation.

6. VERY impressive man. :)

Let us know if you find out what was up with that 1 plant

7. Hey Grower Nice Work!

About that leaf curl, I have seen that before and the plant finished fine. Actually pretty nice in comparison. You wouldnt know it from the smoke.
    I was not able to define what it was although I did post pics and backround on plant. No Responses. I thought it was a lock out issue. but have not defined it yet. Good Luck With it.

Frag Out!

8. Thanks a lot mushkan and bleh124. Here's another update... well Im going to try and post this, its a video I just uploaded to Youtube.

Here it goes. Tell me what you all think.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKJUtD7lJNk"]YouTube- Legal Marijuana Grow - OG Kush, Great White Shark, Lemon Skunk, PPP and The Church[/ame]

9. try flushing that strawberry cough and see if it helps it recover, I flushed my yesterday

10. Looking good, MMRC. I wish I had as much space as you.

/jealous
    //along for the ride

11. Leaves curlin i believe is a salt buildup

12. could be try flush see what happens wont hurt :(

13. I havent been here in a while.

So the issue above just turned out to be the genetics of the plant. It didnt matter what I did with this thing, it would not get any better. I also took clones from it and kept trying, but finally turned hermie on me and I had to get it out of there. The buds were beyond potent though. Im talking a true 1-2 hitter quitter. I had everyone coming back for this one after I had already killed the plant. Now I wish I would have saved it and gave it its own little grow room.

Anyway,,, got another problem. I think its a Rust Fungus. I'll have to post some pics to show everyone. We're in a new place now too. A Small Warehouse. A little upgrade for us. But the plants arent liking there yet. Have given me nothing but issues ever since.

14. So here's my issue. I think this is Rust Fungus. I've been going through the process of elimination for almost a month now, and this shit just keeps getting worse. I'll take any advice right about now. I've never had an issue until we moved into our new spot. Since we've been here, nothing but issues. Then when we bring good healthy plant into this place, and feed them the same exact thing there getting feed in the healthy place they were in, the new plants start to go downhill, just like all of the other. The only difference is that its colder now. And its not wet, just cold. The RH is actually around 20-25%. So its low, but it cant drop below 60 in there. I think that whatever this is, its airborne. Could be wrong there too though.

Here's some pics.

Its starts off looking like this in healthy plants....
    [​IMG]

Then they end up looking like this, with there growth stunned.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

....And here's some better looking stuff of ours, to counter act all that ugliness that I just showed. Haha...

Super Lemon Haze, week 3 into flowering.
    [​IMG]

Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]

Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]

Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]

Snow White
    [​IMG]

Snow White
    [​IMG]

LA Woman
    [​IMG]

And a group shot. My camera's setting's were off in this one.
    [​IMG]

15. Looks liike good shit man.

hey i was looking at that leaf curl on the first plant and looks to me like my old strain starlight og#9. a seed i popped and i dubbed her as #9 because no mater what i did she wouldn't grow inside. i read alot about energy and metabolism and some strains just need more lumens to produce the energy to lift and perspiration can help. could also need a higher temp. that plant looks healthy. I hate finicky bitches like that.