Critical #47 600 Watt Grow From Seed

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by mike45214, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Positronics seeds Critical #47 is a perfect cross between two of the sweeter strain available on the world. Critical #47 genetics come from Critical Mass and AK47 and is mostly Indica. Her cannabis seeds take 50-55 days to flower. Harvest outdoors is the end of September. Strong mango and peach aroma and taste, with a vanilla touch. Powerful and typically Indica high, relaxing and cerebral, increases appetite. An early plant, Critical #47 only needs only a few nuts, absolutely requires an odor control system, to avoid neighbor curiosity

That's the info I got about it from Attitude seeds, sounds good to me. What I'll be doing is is a combination of topping and LST to see how I can shape the plant for this grow. I'm aiming for a high yield off this girl.

Nutes will be the GH Maxi Series for this one with some Botanicare supplements (Hydoplex, Fulvex, Silica Blast and Cal-Mag Plus). I'm using Great White for the roots. I went with the Maxi Series on this grow for it's higher concentration of N-P-K. Maxi Grow is 10-5-14 and Maxi Bloom is 5-15-14. I want to see how well it responds to the feeding regiment I use and how fast it grows and recovers from the training. 

Once I flip it to flowering I'll be using a 600 watt light, for veg it'll get fluorescent light at the beginning and then up to a 400 watt. She's growing and is now 3 days old from when the taproot emerged and she got thrown in an Oasis cube. She shed the rest of the seed casing this morning. She's being fed very light nutes for now until the roots reach the water. Also I won't be doing rez changes (except when switching to flower) only topping up with nute solution every time it loses about a half gal. The plant and the root zone will tell me if I can continue to top it off or if I need to do complete changes.

Attached Files:

2. This is my feeding schedule

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

3. #3 artthug, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Nice! I have some huge C47 clones I just flipped the other day... They grow fast after a couple weeks, also my pheno was a keeper so I would recommend you take some clones for the future!

4. How do they like to be fed? Are they finicky or can you somewhat leave em be? I plan on taking some clones from this girl since I'll be LSTn' it. Any input from someone who's grown it is always helpful.

5. She's not taking off very fast at all. Just now getting her second set of leaves and they're tiny. Eventually she'll pick up steam and take off, just gotta be patient. 

6. This is day 21 the going is slow for it but I'm sure it'll pick up, I've seen it happen with other plants.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

7. #7 artthug, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Sorry It took me so long to get back to you, I am in coco and am currently using floraDuo. I found that in veg they are magnesium and nitrate pigs. I had to adjust a couple of times until I had them just right. I feed (per gallon) in veg 15 mils of A, 10 mil of B, 1 mil of floralicous plus and 10 mils of cal-mag. And in Flower I feed 15 mils of B, 5 mils A, 1 mil of floralicous plus, 5 mils of calmag 2 mils of molasses and 5 mils koolbloom. I have never seen any nutrient burn on theses plants but they will heat stress if your temp get to high (the heat wave got me) but they bounce back well. I scrog and LST my c47's and grow each one under one 600w hps. Also the butter zone ph for this strain is a flat 6.

8. This is my new grow cab I built myself it's 3x3x5ft, and it's on wheels. The PVC pipe you see on the side are 1.5in 90 degree elbows for ventilation. All I need to put in is my atmosphere controller and CO2 monitor. 
    Thanks artthug it's nice to have a heads up on what to expect.

Attached Files:

9. Growth is picking up now. Soon I'll be topping her and training. Once my other plants are done I'll be moving her into my new cab.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

10. Just topped her tonight.

11. #11 mike45214, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    Just got inside my new cab with the vent fan on and let me tell you there's some serious sucking going on in there! It's so strong it's pulling my doors closed. I shouldn't have a problem with heat or air flow with this set up.Sent from my One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. This is my pretty much finished cab

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

13. Cab is done and my girl is in it.

Sent from my One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. looks good man!

15. 33 days old

Attached Files:

16. This is just some of my Ice Kush that got so heavy it fell over and broke stems so I had to chop it. Still have a lot more of it going it's almost done.

Attached Files:

17. Lookin good bro

BD Green
    -------------------------------------
    First DWC grow. 400 watt Blueberry Buddha from Beanboyz Genetics.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1231874-400-w---DWC.--Blueberry-Buddha-from-Bean-Boyz-Genetics

18. Training time!

Attached Files:

19. She's gaining speed! :)

Attached Files: