This grow is for a patient of mine and he started a journal of the build on his account, but wanted me to take over, and post the grow up for you all..
We're growing out Tutankhamon, which was one if not the highest recorded THC level in 2011..
The recorded THC level was 33%, but no where can I find the CBN and CBD levels, just the THC level, and no lab sheets too...
So I don't know what we're going to get, but we'll soon see, huh ... ??? !!!
Total Room: 7 x 11 x 8
4 x 600w MH/HPS Radeon Digital Ballasts.
4 x HydroLux 6" Hoods.
2 x Sub-Zero 6" Inline Blower.
Environmental Control: Sentinel CHHC-4.
Chamber Cooling: 12K Standard Portable Dual Duct A/C. (el'cheapo )
Humidify Control: 70 pint Analog Dehumidifier
Co2 Injection: Hydrofarm 1-15cfh gauge/reg and a 20lb tank.
Chamber Circulation: 16" Air King wall mount and a 16" Lasko Oscillating Pedestal fan.
Strain Grown: Tutankhamon
4 x 8 SCRoG and the screen 10" from the tops of the buckets.
Ebb&Gro Monster (DIY system and the controller bucket works off gravity).
45gal Tough Tote Trash Can.
1340 GPH Sunleaves pump (pushes about 300gph at 8').
Total cost: Who cares really, I say not enough, the wife says too much, but maybe $5K...
OK, I have a short 4-1/2' basement below which is dirty and too nasty to grow, but stays dry..
I chose to build the grow above, use a DIY 6 site Ebb&Gro Monster system, and all the equipment is in the basement..
So the res, pump, and ballasts are in the basement...
The lamps' cooling sucks from the basement hallway and vents into the basement..
The A/C does the same, sucks and vents into the basement...
Now I have to eat crow and say to my buddy Unhinged, "ya you was right", WAY too much heat being pumped into the basement.
Oh and YES Unhinged, you do see that first blower behind the first set of lamps now...
So to deal with all the heat from the chamber, I'm now using a 8" x 14" x 4' duct that the A/C and lamps' heat vents tie into, and then that central duct vents directly outside via a 6" x 28" opening that goes right out a basement window... I took out the window and boarded it up, then screwed the central duct to the board, and cut a 6" x 28" opening in both... So now all heat is vented directly to the outside of the house..
Anyway, the seedlings are 6 days old and going into the Ebb&Gro sites so I can start this dam Grow Journal rockin...
To make it simple, when ever I update or post pics I'll start the post with **** and then I'll label it (eg. ****PICS****)
So if you just want updates and pics of this grow, search this thread for ****