close up "afghani"

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by average31304, Sep 24, 2011.

1. im trying to get the 50/50 couchlock/cerebral result and im thinking im getting a little close but not to sure. trichs look a little amber someplaces but i have only a 20x mag/iphone so kinda hard to tell.

Attached Files:

2. See those white hairs sticking stright up? Harvest now and you will loose yield and potentcy. You want 50/50? wait untill every white hair that is sticking up tp turn a slight orange or brown. If you wait untill it receeds into the bud then its more like 80%couchlock.

Have you smoked alot of heady high weed? An afgani is indica and its meant to be a couch lock type of bud. You will get a heady high if you don't let it get ripe but this high is normaly short lived/ low celling/ and you build a tollernce to it quick

Is that an Afghan kush ryder? I got one right about where yours is maybee a week and half ahead of yours

3. i would wait a week or two go by the trich when you got 75% amber whack that bitch looks good so far or you can go by the hairs when 75% of hairs red but better to go by trich

4. I'm not sure what kind of afghan, buddy has a batch going said it's cross breed afghani/key lime I think. Btw yeah I understand since afghan is indica it results more to couchlock, but I was leaning to have more the lmao while stuck on the sofa (it's for the wife too so I wanna make sure she still able to make me up some grub).

@Chad: ya I've got a 60x-100x to keep a good eye on them. Just got it today it's the one that has the light with it too :)

5. i got the 100 active eye with light they rock $10 on ebay counting shipping

6. Ya I got mine @ radio shack $13 it's worth it for sure.

7. didnt have one at my radio shack

8. They had I think like 4-5 . Then just some regular mag glasses with led lights and what not but not as strong

Hey should I harvest the top portion of the main cola? I'm seeing quite a few of amber trichs but on lower buds I'm only spotting a few here and there on each bud.

9. give it a week and they all be done tops turn faster then others

10. Don't qoute me on this but Sample a small bud before you harvest to make sure its the high your wife and u disire. (I also grow mainly for me wife lol) If it's afghani then the couch lock effect won't be sleepy and you ass will laugh its self right off. Head high dosn't normally make me laugh, however potent ripe indica cracks my shit up.

Good luck bro. btw I thought mine was ready a few weeks back (when everyone of the white hairs was laying down and starting to turn orange.) so i sampled a bit of it and the high was nice but short lived whitch tells me it needed more time.

IM so glad i did that because in the last two weeks this bitch almost doubled in size. Our buds look extreamly alike.

11. Ah sweet bro. Maybe I'll do that. I keep checking them like every 4 hours lol guess I'm just anxious as hell.

First actual completion since it's tough to grow outdoor here in Dallas

12. Outdoor in D-town with this many 100+ days this year?? Do you have any more pics?

13. Ya most of it's flowering has had to be in the shade, I do have earlier pics I'll post soon.

14. The seeds I was given was supposedly afghani/key lime. It has a very skunky/lime fruity smell. Gooey as hell in the middle. These pics here range from about 1month- 6 days ago

Attached Files: