Autoflower harvest cycle

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Anonamix, Mar 2, 2010.

1. #1 Anonamix, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    Howdy :wave:
    I just orderd Lowlife Seeds - Feminised Auto Blueberry and had a few questions since this is my first time growing an autoflower strain..

first, whats a good method for keeping my closet full at all times.. A friend told me you cant clone autoflower strains, so im thinkin maybe i should of got non-fems and keep a male for the seeds. Oh well to late now..

also, I have some purple widow i wanted to start. Would it be okay to have em in with the auto berry? the light being 18/6, or would that effect the veg of the non-autoflower??

and finaly, is there any addatives that are like home remedys? Like i think i heard molassas mentioned before.. Where i live the gardens shops are limited. I wanted to try nutes or better soil this time, but if i order it, it wont be here before the seeds, and when the seeds get here i wanna get right to it lol. Any advise would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks!

*edit*
    Oh yeah, and should i start the autoflower strain in smaller starter cups and transplant, or just plant in full pots?

2. Hey bro. Sorry its taken so long for me to respond. To keep the closet full at all times, just plant a bunch of autoflowers. Yep you can have them in with the autoberry, but the autoberry can drive so it may grab your car and drive your purple widow off somewhere else.

Additives that are home remedies: Honey for coughs, Apple Cider Vinegar for fungus like athletes food, garlic to create bad breath etc.

Start the autoflower inside the smallest size of one of those russian nesting dolls that fit into each other and each week put it into the next bigger size until you're done.

[​IMG]