Blue Cheese Harvest 62 days, question about cure?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by luvgrowin, Jun 24, 2009.

1. So I chopped two of my plants today, I will let the others go a few more days. Here is a pick of the two plant harvest. App. 12 ounces wet. I had a question about curing. Ok, so I have like an 1/8 that I just put in a jar. It smells good but nothing close to when it was first cut. Is the curing process when the smell really comes out ?
    Anyways it looks like I will pull 8-9 ounces under a 400 watter for my first grow. I am really happy with the results.

Attached Files:

2. NICEEEEE!
    JUST,JUST,JUST ordered Big Buddha Blue Cheese like 20 minutes ago and was super excited to see your post.

How many plants total?
    Whats the smell like?
    Your cola's look like beasts.

Yeah I am currently chopping and curing myself.
    The bud smelled really sweet and green during cut.
    Then after dry it smelled less sweet, and more like dry hay.
    After curing.... its smelled like a skunks asshole.

Anywho, planning a 16 plant Blue Cheese scrog under 2000w, stay tuned in the next week or two for my journal.

3. 6 plants vegged for 21 day and 3 plants 12/12 from seed. Smells great, I can smell the cheeszy skunk and the blueberry at the same time. Thanks for the compliments!!! I aM VERY PLEASED WITH MY BC

4. Wow this post is excellent, I'm currently germinating Blue Cheese. Just wondering how many Oz's i'll get per plant.

What was your method to get 9 Oz's out of 2 plants?

5. Wow Great Job my man, I have 400 watt and its my first time growing I hope mine can rival what your yields is...How long did you veg? And from my understanding after curing it should smell very good.

6. [quote name='Munki']Wow this post is excellent, I'm currently germinating Blue Cheese. Just wondering how many Oz's i'll get per plant.

What was your method to get 9 Oz's out of 2 plants?[/QUOTE I am going to average 1 1/2 oz per plant. I have 6 plants that were vegged for 21 days and will get 9 oz from all total. I also started 3 that went 12/12 from seed, should pull an ounce from those. As for how mant oz's you will get that all depents on alot. I vegged for 21 days they started in 1 gallon pots and then were double potted with an extra 1/2 gallon. So I used very min. containers, vegged 3 weeks kept them happy and few good nutes. Gave them a stress free life and in return they gave me 9 oz's Good luck with your grow and shoot for atleast a 1/2 pound.

7. Thanks, vegged for 21 days 1 1/2 gallon pots. 1 1/2 oz average and I'm sure one might be 2+ oz's Its still going.

8. nice grow. you keep a mom?

9. Damn nice plants man. Gonnea be a good winter for you mate

-BH

10. omg that looks delicious:hello::hello::hello:

11. Wow that is a big yeild, Its my first grow n have 1sour deisal,1blucheese and to big budda(which looks more like pinapple chunk)
    I'm using 650w light but not getting an even distribution of light,so my Q wot shld I do now?? there 6wks into flower bt one seems dun already 80per cent brown hairs,but how do I harvest??