Bathroom setup.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by montdj, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Has anyone ever used a bathroom as a grow room. I have a spare bathroom That would work great for my idea. Its only five feet wide but is 13 feet long. It allready has a 4inch vent out and 30 amp electric line in. There is also a 3'x3' cut out where i think the old owner was going to put a shower. The bathroom has never been finshed sheetroock is up and tub and sinks are in. The waters all working. I have a budget of up to 4k (man its nice to be single again) Any help i could get would be great. OH and i have done some ebb and flow systems in the past but i was thinking aeroponics this time. (like the aeroflo2 kits from gh) Thank for any help that i can get

2. A bathroom would be great. Water and electric supply, exhaust built in, a waterproof floor, my gosh even DRAINS!

The problems with bathroom grows usually are:
    - Most people don't have a bathroom to spare
    - Fresh air intake
    - The exhaust sytems isn't big enough or strong enough to control odor or move enough volume for fresh air ventilation

Good luck.

3. I also im going to add a four inch vent in to the room. Any help with layout and design would be helpfull.

Thank you

4. i am a bathroom grower but it isn't set up the way i like do to moving complications
    one thing to check is see if the air vent in the bathroom doesn't like to another room
    my bathroom and the one in the next room are linked via air vent so if i were to vent out the stank from my plants it would go in to my dads room
    if u can get a water purifier to hook up in the room so it will filter out all the chlorine and floride in the water

good luck
    peace:cool:

5. sounds like a hell of a set up, i was growing in a friends bathroom, up till 3 wks. ago.

i really liked the drain, although it did drain right to the ground.

i wish i had a spare bathroom at my own house,

right now my lights in a box, '' patiently'' waiting for me to split a closet and board it up real stealthy so i can once again farm the GANJA,,, ;)

6. Ya the 4inch goes right out of the roof. I added another 4 inch vent in today. I will use a carbon filter Before any air leaves the room. Does anyone else have any tips for me

Thank you

7. do you have a floor plant we could check out? sounds fun, you should be able to produce some great stuff!

you could easily turn the 3x3 into a sweet clone setup with a nice mother in there.

8. The tube is 60inchs X41 inchs
    The sink base is 22inchs x 67inchs
    And the room is 5 feet x 13 feet

Attached Files:

9. Anyone?

10. Well i will start to put the whole thing together this weekend. Any last minute advice?