bubblegum harvest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by esben, Mar 24, 2006.

1. high guys, time for bubblegum harvest in my 1,2 x 1,2m2 growtent... they where under 400w hps and 144w flouro... grown in soil with general hydroponics fert..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. you bastard haha. i would kill to have skills like that. nice fucking job man, they look delicious.

3. damn! nice lookin bubblegum (actually havent seen any BAD lookin bubblegum though)

... you gonna post pics after you chop them boys down and let em dry??

You got any guesses on how much your lookin @?

4. they are already choped my friend...

[​IMG]

5. Very Nice Harvest! I'd love to have all that bud.

6. That is just amazing.

7. jesus thats a tasty looking crop!!! judging by the link to your outdoor pics and your bubblebum plant, it seems you definitely know how to grow your shit +rep

8. lol you remind me of my uncle dude except he couldn't grow anything that fucking yummy looking...

have ya licked one? I know I would

9. hey how many plants just wonderin? wet weight? what ferts did you use?

10. ps that looks amazing and congrats lol WOW it looks like a picture from a high times catalouge

11. Bauti-FULL...

love seeing nice buds,, !!

12. Damn man, ya let us know the dry weight when its all said and done. And ya how many plants?
    By the way, nice work, i would kill to have that bug now.

13. the buds speak for them selves man...... +rep

14. def +rep those look to be some the juiciest budz i have ever seen. great work man, that will sure be some incredible smoke.

FLEX

15. :eek: Props on that harvest ENJOY!

16. :eek: b.e.a.utiful! those are very very delicious! can't wait to see some dried pics:D

17. I WANT SOME NUG SHOTS!!!!!

-sorry i had to come back to this thread, those looks fire-

18. Oh My God

19. looks delicious ... enjoy ...

20. dammmmmm,dude, thumbs up, for that harvest, for real....i wish i knew you,,,friends that grow weed to look like that are good friends to have. nnniiiiiccccceeeee job.