Hindu Kush Closet Speed grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by HIGHskool, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Hello we just got our seeds today and put them in our paper towels for germination. We set up our grow room as well. We are growing in the closet. It is 4'7 by 3'4. pretty small. We have decided to use SOG to maximize the space and we have about three months to get these girls done. We chose hindu kush after reading some things about speed that it grows. We are going to the store tommorow for our 400 HPS and other supplies. Hoepfully we can have some pictures up here soon. Any advice on sea of green method, experiences with Sensi's Hindu Kush, or any thing helpful please hit us up. ..good luck to me and hopefully we will have some nice pics soon......................................

2. well...i have read tons of guides on SOG...looks like a cool, easy method...have not really heard of Hindu Kush...:eek: ...sorry...ill look around tomorrow and tonight for some info for ya but...cant wait for pictures...i sure do love pics...

happy growing...:smoke:

3. here is a site with some usefull information on SOG hope it helps with ur doobage peace

4. Hindu Kush is another heavy indica from Nirvana. Originally one of the world's true indicas brought back from the rugged Hindu Kush mountains. Hindu Kush stays short and has wide dark green leaves with dense buds forming on thick stems. The smoke has a musty earthy flavour and is heavy like hash on the lungs.

º Plant height: Short Plant
    º Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
    º THC level: High THC
    º Flowering Weeks: 8
    º Yield : 400/450
    º Harvest Month: 8/9

...you prob already know that but if not here u go...cant find my guide on sog...but if i find it tonight ill post it up for ya...i really wanna see this grow...and maybe get some...:D ...sounds great...well happy growing will follow this thread cuz well sounds great...i think i got the info on a outdoor Hindu Kush cuz yield 400/450 grams is well over a indoor plant but if that is true...HIGHSkool you are the coolest person and maybe we can chat one on one about it...:smoking: ...but sorry i could not find the SOG guide...look forward to watch this plant...happy growings

5. sorry i keep postin more and more shit but...Hindu Kush i guess is great shit so i cant wait to see these things...i keep hearing more and more and more and more good things about it...SOG is great...i was reading a guide in www.overgrow.com and it was amazing...he had to climb a ladder to get to the top of his grow...:D ...i would love that lol...that link below is a GREAT GUIDE that i found...i think it is more for begginers (did not read the whole thing but he goes over in pretty good detail)...hope you have a good harvest...if you contintue to do SOG style i hope you have a good camera cuz everyone is goin 2 want to see pics...lol...well ill stop posting so much and leave the thread to u(sorry)...happy growinghttp://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=478009