Dark's Lowryder #2, 400watt growshow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by darkarmyofone, Jun 15, 2008.

1. This is my first time growing lowryder #2, and here are a few photos of my remaining 3 out of 5 plants "2 were males"

[​IMG]

I thought this strain was 100% stable... look at my third lowryder... its not following the rules very well. anyone have anything to say about the difference in their size?

heres a few more pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AS OF 6/18/08

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    CHECK OUT THOSE TRICHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other than the really tall one the other 2 are flowering nicely on 12/12 "their in the same room as 5 other flowering plants" what do you guys think?

2. well in the joint doctors discription he does stat that some will grow "significantly taller than others"

so what i would have done is top the taller one and get a little mor bud from here.

what day are you in from seed?

3. on day 23, and i am going to top the large one as it hasnt started flowering like the other two.

4. oh thats great top her and if you want LR's tend to take real easy to LST. on another forum (pm if you want the link) somone topped an LR2 with a little LST nothing major and got 1.5oz's in 77 days from seed. he flowered it in his flower room on 12/12 (so he could have gotten more with an 18/6) under 2 400 watt HPS systems.

good luck and make sure you keep the updates coming.

5. def, i'll top her tonight and hope for the best. will post a pic as soon as its done. thnx for the reply

6. check out my lowriders
    i had a little heigth difference too lol)

lowriders now look really unstable to me
    thay wonted an autoflowering super dank super fast shit
    and what have they done? a freak!!!

7. i agree, the strains are all still unstable. but if your impatient like so many others are then these r the way to go i guess. i took a look at ure grow, nice job man. i do believe i posted there thiismorning? i dont remember... too lifted lol

i'll keep the pics comin

8. yeah u did man
    did u have any signs of them being impatient? or unhealthy?
    myne was yellow leafs at the age of 10 days or so
    its all there in the journal

9. I've got 2 totally different LR2's going as well. The tall one looks male or at least hermi cos I'm sure I can see some pistils too. The short one is WAY ahead in the frlowering cycle, check the link in my sig.

Good Luck man! :hello:

10. i keep watch on the tall one every day it is def female... no sign of herm. it just hasnt exploded like the two smaller ones have, those two are already covered in trichs. mind you i 12/12'd them from seed so that may have something to do with it. i've got them growing in the same room as my other 5 misc bagseed giants "sticky icky homegrown check the sig" i'll prolly get an even ounce off the little ones.. maybe less. the big one i hope catches up as it has a few more nodes than the smaller 2 so it will prolly yield more. unless its just plain old bad genetics.

11. UPDATE figured out how to use macro on my camera heres a nice shot of one of the lowryders

[​IMG]

12. need some more light for the macro shots

13. your right, i was just excited that i figured it out so i posted it up lol, i'll get a few more going under the metal halide "i think MH photos look nice". i kinda like the effect the HPS gives off in photos, but not for macro shots.

14. very healthy looking plants man.. good luck to ya!

15. thanx allot man, i put allot of time and effort into all my plants, check out my sticky icky thread in my sig, their even better ^_^ happy growing!!!

16. checked on them this morning... amount of trichs has nearly doubled!!! pics up this afternoon.

17. can't wait!

18. heres some new photos for ya all check these funkin trichromes out... their just beautiful.

[​IMG]

TOP SHOT
    [​IMG]

these trichs are already standing straight up and have nice little caps on them. and i didnt even use my loop to look at them, only the naked eye ^_^ their only 4 and a half weeks old. my dumb ass is growing them on 12/12 from seed not because i want to but because i have only one room and my big plants in my sticky icky thread were already flowering when i obtained and germed the LR's. thats probably why they are so damn short. except for my big one in post #1, it's just gotten way bigger and hasnt started flowering yet. but its got a female calyx in every V on the plant. i hope she puffs up quick!

anyways what do you guys think of the new macro shots?