Organic Jack Herer (Flower to harvest)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by drew-k, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Hey
    Heres my 11 Jack Herer plants close to 3 weeks into flowering and as of now I have 6 for sure females and will wait and see on the others. They are getting Fox Farm Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom every other watering. Things are going smooth for now. Let me know what you guys think

Drew

Attached Files:

2. lookin good. what will are you using for flowering nutrients?

3. Thanks man I'm using FoxFarm Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom

4. hello, what's up? nice grow, hope you'll do ok and no problems. Where did you bought the seeds? I'm planning to buy in a few weeks some Jack Herer seeds and wanted to know from where did you buy yours. thanks

5. I had a friend who grew this strain and he got a hermi in his batch and got a lot of seeds from that plant. So I got my seeds from him. Now my plants are going to be either female or hermi and so far only 1 out of 11 has ended up being a hermi

Drew

6. High guys things are going well. I bought 6 tomato cages which I think will help them support the weight of the buds as they get bigger.

Drew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. looking great i like your wire fencing pieces haha
    how much were those?
    and nice light, what kind is that?

8. Hey Todd thanks for the comment. I got those at Homedepot today for about $2 each, they are for tomato plants. I'm using a AgroMax 400w HPS with a Sunsoaker shade 48"x48"

Drew

9. Looking realy good drew, only thing i would say is you might need bigger pots, those look too small.

10. Wow nice setup man, plants are looking healthy too.

drop by my grow if you can, 1st week of flowering using a 400w HPS too

11. Hey ibowl thanks for stopping by I thought about putting them in some bigger pots but I don't want to shock them now that they're flowering. I also want to keep them around 3-3 1/2 feet so I get the most use out of my light.

Hey Sticky thanks your grow is looking great as well. peace

Drew

12. The buds are getting lots of crystals on them now and really starting to smell FUNKY!!! Heres a couple bud shots

Attached Files:

13. how long did u veg them for and under what light? They seemed lil' strached out in those first pictures, maybe its just me.Also 11 plants under 400 hps seems lil to much, how big of the space are they taking (feet wise)? They look healthy and buds look awsom thoug for my suprise, i cant wait to see how much they gona yield dry.. Keep up the good work bro..

14. Hey noDi420 thanks for the questions/comment and to answer you I veged for about 4 weeks with a 400 MH. They did strech and I only topped them once and they're a sativa so they are getting too high, I want them to bush out a bit more. I am working in a 6ft.x6ft area out a room with a 48"x48" shade that spreads the light out very well. Peace

Drew

15. Hey everyone I'm now 7 weeks into flower and wow they smell wonderful! I'm going to let them grow for about 3 more weeks at least before harvest. they seem to be putting all their energy into the bud and more and more fan leaves are yellowing and falling off. I gave them so Grow Big with their last feeding to give them some much needed N we'll see how it goes. Heres some pics

Drew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Hey everybody
    My hard drive went out on the 8-7 so I 'm just now updating. Everything has been going great I harvested 1 plant 6 days ago and it turned out real well. Heres some pics I'll take pictures again in about a week when I harvest the rest. Let me know what you think.

Drew

Attached Files:

17. MMMM... they look yummy! :D

How long did you veg them for?

18. I veged for about 5 weeks they were about 13" high.

Drew

19. I harvested most of the big colas and left the rest growing after trimming it was a weight of 280 grams and they are drying now. They have a wonderful skunky/piny smell and are very very sticky! enjoy

Drew

Attached Files: